Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

thank you all - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / thank you all (3891 Views)

Thank you / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

thank you all by karlyx: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
thank you all

1 Like

Re: thank you all by choice17(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy
Lol, you either trust your wife or you comeback to Nigeria to continue your supervision on her!!!

I really don't know the advice you're looking for though

19 Likes

Re: thank you all by Margy: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
To be forewarned is to be forearmed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: thank you all by Yustash001(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Here to read comments....
Re: thank you all by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
And your wife defends him hard core.!

My brother, Dude go definitely don fvck your wife.

18 months no be child play.

Something has gone down.

8 Likes

Re: thank you all by nepapole(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
He is just a family friend. No biggie..
Re: thank you all by Luizkid(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
You've made ur conclusions that she's cheating that's why you'll be hating the guy unecessarily and now u're just looking for people to agree with you... Oga, if u're away it's only normal for your family to make friends especially wit neibors. Move on if you don't have proof and leave them to their conscience if there's anything going on until u can prove it.

37 Likes

Re: thank you all by GoldenJAT(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Don't assume!
Re: thank you all by irunoko(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ASA sang there's fire on the mountain top and no one is running wink

You think your wife body is wood that you will abandon in 1 place and you will see it in the same spot you left it? grin

Around an agile neighbor for that may

From onning the gen another thing will enter the matter.shomode nie ni.did they give birth to you yesterday? wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: thank you all by SmellingAnus(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Even some women that their husbands live in the same house with them still cheat but you have been abroad for over year... Will you blame her if she cheats grin

2 Likes

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
My Oga. Your wife dey defend your MALE neighbor so tey e dey even cause btw una. Haaa Haaaa Haaa ,I no go talk pass like that. God go give you the wisdom to decode am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
But to be honest 1year and 6 months Is a fucking long time, I won't blame her though if it is what i think it is, her body no b stone na sad
Re: thank you all by Makavelli25: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Something has gone wrong man Come back home
Re: thank you all by HiFreda(f): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Send her money to buy a bigger, better generator that would only require the press of a button to start.
Problem solved!!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: thank you all by LordKO(m): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
You must be joking, because I don't want to believe that you, as a husband, can't tell what your wife can do at any given time, both in your presence and absence and subject to circumstances. If you can't dissect her, I wonder how you expect netizens who don't know her directly or indirectly to extrapolate her action and judge her fairly.

14 Likes

Re: thank you all by yomi007k(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Vade1:
But to be honest 1year and 6 months Is a fucking long time, I won't blame her though if it is what i think it is, her body no b stone na sad

Will he not hustle?

Do you have a wife and kids? Do you know how easy it is?

6 Likes

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 13, 2020
One year and 6 months is too long to be sexually idle. The boy has been hitting the spot. It is either u relocate or endure.

1 Like

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Indeed, the Prophet (peace be upon him) was right when he said:

Al-Haakim and Abu Na’eem narrated from Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Four things are part of happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious abode, a good neighbour and a comfortable mount (means of transportation). And four things are part of misery: a bad wife, a bad neighbour, a bad mount and a small abode.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 887. 

This saying applies in your life and story in two distinct ways: Wife and Neighbour.

It's essential to marry an upright and righteous wife; the one who understands what it entails to be a wife and knows her limits as a wife. The one who understands that from the point she becomes married, nobody (man) becomes her companion apart from her relatives, except her husband. The one who doesn't jeopardise or put to risk her honour and dignity as a wife and the honour and dignity of her husband.

The one who understands that the institution of legitimate marriage is something that displeases the devil and he is always seeking ways to disrupt it so that people can satisfy their urges and lust in reprehensible and forbidden ways. That's the reason why the idea of marriage has become difficult to digest and embrace for many people today and they seek forbidden, pre marital ways to satisfy themselves. That's the reason why many homes are broken. It's because of some things, some values and principles that human beings should be taking serious but the devil has convinced many people that there's no need to be so serious about it.

Amongst those things is the issue of a married woman having male friends. This is a door to calamities but the devil has managed to convince many people that there's nothing wrong with. And so it's essential for someone to marry someone whose knowledge and awareness has reached such a level that she's able to identify the evil this 'friendship' contains and will never near it. That's one of the qualities of a 'righteous' wife.

Please NOTE that I am by no means calling your wife a bad wife in the complete sense neither am I insinuating that she's committing adultery

Then it also applies in your case, in the aspect of having a good/bad neighbour.

If your neighbour was a good, upright person, he would know that such friendship is total nonsense! he will know his limits in the house when relating with other people's wives. he will only face whatever it is, if his attention is called to something necessary and he will back off from any unnecessary and improper matters in the house. Those are the qualities of a good neighbour.

And just as the Prophet said, look at how your wife and your neighbour, with their attitude, are causing you distress and misery. May peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him.

Anyways, my advice is for you to come home ASAP if you can. Come home and cut off any distance between you and your wife if there's no necessity for you to be away from her.

Then, what's also important is that your wife needs exhortation. She needs serious advice. If necessary and you think it will not break her ego or make her feel bad, involve an elder that she can relate with. But if it's not necessary especially if it will break her spirit, don't bother because it may worsen the situation.

Sit your wife down and explain to her that male friends are off limits. Tell her that you are not thinking evil of her oo; that you are not accusing her of any illicit relationship. But tell her, it's better for her and your marriage that she should keep away from any friendship with any man AND that it's one of the ways and values of upright and righteous women.

How many times has such happened with the intention that "it's just friends" and then the devil sets in, temptations set in, the urges of the flesh set in and unwanted 'disaster' happens? How many marriages have been broken of which the path to the destruction of those marriages started this way all in the name of friendship?

Note that when the devil wants to destroy something, he does it step by step sometimes. It's a gradual process and he is very patient.

many of the illegal or illicit that have occurred in history always started with something as little as a look or conversation or touch and the devil continues to trick both parties into believing there's nothing wrong with it until it becomes more serious and more serious until it eventually lands 'on the bed'...

As for the neighbour, you don't necessarily have business with him as long as your wife has adjusted herself. But if you see that he is REALLY getting unnecessarily familiar and he poses a threat, call him aside (let it be quiet, no need for noise) and tell him you don't like or appreciate any friendship between him and your wife and ask him to back off!

But if you cannot come home, then you can try other possible means like talking to her and trying to setting things on phone!

I pray that there will be no events of stories that touch in your house and God will restore it to peace and harmony.

I pray one wolf in human clothing in the bearing of a 'neighbour' will not take your wife away from you.

I remain mysterious!!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2020
How do you know the guy is the one helping your wife to on generator and how do you know he has become friend with your wife and kids since you are not living with them? Is it not your wife that told you what's going on? I think if she have things she's hiding she won't let you that much. Don't be a monitoring spirit, tell her to be careful on how she get closed to him not accusing her...,

4 Likes

Re: thank you all by omowolewa: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2020
1yr 6mth without hope of her joining you maybe too long o

She will also feel someone is helping you 'oning' your gen too?
Re: thank you all by billynoni(m): 1:09am On Apr 13, 2020
HiFreda:
Send her money to buy a bigger, better generator that would only require the press of a button to start.
Problem solved!!
The network signal, in your brain's connected and working properly... BTW, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: thank you all by Richy4(m): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Just wanted to know if u were still out of the country. If you are, Just go back and teach her on how to turn on the generator then u can go back to your Base.

With that she won't have a reason to call any male neighbour. Also before u return make sure that the plumbing is in good condition, electrical wiring etc.. Also find a reverend Father Mechanic for the car just in case.. cover every bases in your marriage to avoid cheating..if she is a Christian, insist that she attend online church service..so that no physical contact/ encounter with male species needed grin

On a serious note man trust is important in every relationship. If trust is dead, then the marriage is as well as gone.

1 Like

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 13, 2020
1.6years bro Haba shocked her body na firewood

Stop being wicked na embarassed
Re: thank you all by MurderX: 4:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Just remove your mind from what you cannot control, otherwise you will not have peace and blood pressure will give you heart attack.
Re: thank you all by Goodplace: 4:42am On Apr 13, 2020
Why are u been near foolish in your advice?

Chidebless111:
How do you know the guy is the one helping your wife to on generator and how do you know he has become friend with your wife and kids since you are not living with them? Is it not your wife that told you what's going on? I think if she have things she's hiding she won't let you that much. Don't be a monitoring spirit, tell her to be careful on how she get closed to him not accusing her...,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: thank you all by cooooooks(m): 5:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Bigger generators still need diesel, oil, regular checkup, mechanic, periodic cleaning.

HiFreda:
Problem solved!!
Re: thank you all by Ishilove: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2020
IAmMysterious:
Indeed, the Prophet (peace be upon him) was right when he said:

Al-Haakim and Abu Na’eem narrated from Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Four things are part of happiness: a righteous wife, a spacious abode, a good neighbour and a comfortable mount (means of transportation). And four things are part of misery: a bad wife, a bad neighbour, a bad mount and a small abode.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, no. 887. 

This saying applies in your life and story in two distinct ways: Wife and Neighbour.

It's essential to marry an upright and righteous wife; the one who understands what it entails to be a wife and knows her limits as a wife. The one who understands that from the point she becomes married, nobody (man) becomes her companion apart from her relatives, except her husband. The one who doesn't jeopardise or put to risk her honour and dignity as a wife and the honour and dignity of her husband.

The one who understands that the institution of legitimate marriage is something that displeases the devil and he is always seeking ways to disrupt it so that people can satisfy their urges and lust in reprehensible and forbidden ways. That's the reason why the idea of marriage has become difficult to digest and embrace for many people today and they seek forbidden, pre marital ways to satisfy themselves. That's the reason why many homes are broken. It's because of some things, some values and principles that human beings should be taking serious but the devil has convinced many people that there's no need to be so serious about it.

Amongst those things is the issue of a married woman having male friends. This is a door to calamities but the devil has managed to convince many people that there's nothing wrong with. And so it's essential for someone to marry someone whose knowledge and awareness has reached such a level that she's able to identify the evil this 'friendship' contains and will never near it. That's one of the qualities of a 'righteous' wife.

Please NOTE that I am by no means calling your wife a bad wife in the complete sense neither am I insinuating that she's committing adultery

Then it also applies in your case, in the aspect of having a good/bad neighbour.

If your neighbour was a good, upright person, he would know that such friendship is total nonsense! he will know his limits in the house when relating with other people's wives. he will only face whatever it is, if his attention is called to something necessary and he will back off from any unnecessary and improper matters in the house. Those are the qualities of a good neighbour.

And just as the Prophet said, look at how your wife and your neighbour, with their attitude, are causing you distress and misery. May peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him.

Anyways, my advice is for you to come home ASAP if you can. Come home and cut off any distance between you and your wife if there's no necessity for you to be away from her.

Then, what's also important is that your wife needs exhortation. She needs serious advice. If necessary and you think it will not break her ego or make her feel bad, involve an elder that she can relate with. But if it's not necessary especially if it will break her spirit, don't bother because it may worsen the situation.

Sit your wife down and explain to her that male friends are off limits. Tell her that you are not thinking evil of her oo; that you are not accusing her of any illicit relationship. But tell her, it's better for her and your marriage that she should keep away from any friendship with any man AND that it's one of the ways and values of upright and righteous women.

How many times has such happened with the intention that "it's just friends" and then the devil sets in, temptations set in, the urges of the flesh set in and unwanted 'disaster' happens? How many marriages have been broken of which the path to the destruction of those marriages started this way all in the name of friendship?

Note that when the devil wants to destroy something, he does it step by step sometimes. It's a gradual process and he is very patient.

many of the illegal or illicit that have occurred in history always started with something as little as a look or conversation or touch and the devil continues to trick both parties into believing there's nothing wrong with it until it becomes more serious and more serious until it eventually lands 'on the bed'...

As for the neighbour, you don't necessarily have business with him as long as your wife has adjusted herself. But if you see that he is REALLY getting unnecessarily familiar and he poses a threat, call him aside (let it be quiet, no need for noise) and tell him you don't like or appreciate any friendship between him and your wife and ask him to back off!

But if you cannot come home, then you can try other possible means like talking to her and trying to setting things on phone!

I pray that there will be no events of stories that touch in your house and God will restore it to peace and harmony.

I pray one wolf in human clothing in the bearing of a 'neighbour' will not take your wife away from you.

I remain mysterious!!! grin
^^

This fellow right here will turn his wife to a ninja

2 Likes

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2020
This is rubbish. Anyone saying you should trust her and leave her to do her thing. I was there. I trusted her to the core. But e shock me last last.

Humans are weird. They blame and curse you if you don’t trust them but they break that trust.

Took me a while to realize someone she hated most and always condemn his actions at every given chance. They blasted. Hence the always condemning and hating on the guy. Fear woman. Not women. Fear humans.

Either find someone to do proper investigation for you before you return home to a bag of cheats.

Even if you know about your wife or trust her. What do you know about this said bachelor? Some men are just fools looking for vulnerable married women to toy with.

Trust my foot. Your own mother can mess you up if it suits her talk more of a woman that can leave you anytime.

3 Likes

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 13, 2020
karlyx:
I have been out of the country for about 1Year 6 months and I discovered recently that my wife always call one of the neighbors who is a young man to come and help her turn on the generator. We have kids and the young man has become friends with both my wife and d kids and anytime I Complained about the closeness,she defends him and even turn against me.
Can she be cheating with this guy?

Oga what did you expect?

You want her to put on the gen herself as part of her daily routine while you lounge in that 'your abroad'? Oga you know what to do to solve this. Come back to your wife and kids or take them to wherever you are. I think you should thank your neighbour for helping out. His actions, for me, are not suspicious.

1 Like

Re: thank you all by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2020
stupidity:
This is rubbish. Anyone saying you should trust her and leave her to do her thing. I was there. I trusted her to the core. But e shock me last last.

Humans are weird. They blame and curse you if you don’t trust them but they break that trust.

Took me a while to realize someone she hated most and always condemn his actions at every given chance. They blasted. Hence the always condemning and hating on the guy. Fear woman. Not women. Fear humans.

Either find someone to do proper investigation for you before you return home to a bag of cheats.

Even if you know about your wife or trust her. What do you know about this said bachelor? Some men are just fools looking for vulnerable married women to toy with.

Trust my foot. Your own mother can mess you up if it suits her talk more of a woman that can leave you anytime.

Oh, your logic here is that because it happened to you then it must be the case for everyone else? Oga, your 'wife' is not every other married lady.
Re: thank you all by yeyeosoronga: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2020
What do you mean by closeness?
What exactly have you seen to make the conclusion that they are very close?
That neighbor has been helpful to your family, so I'm not sure why you keep abusing him. Is it a crime to be single?
Or is it a crime for your wife to ask someone help her?
I'm sure other than putting on the gen, he helps with other things like taking payment from her for the electricity bills instead of her having to go there herself, and helping her with other stuff. She is practically a single mother when you're away, and so she needs all the help she can get.
If you have such low expectations of your wife perhaps you shouldn't be with her in the first place, or are you scared because you're also sleeping with other women in the abroad?
The poor neighbor may just be doing good samaritan, not knowing his integrity is under question.
If your wife is cheating, it's probably with someone else she would not be mentioning to you

1 Like

Re: thank you all by ikemesit4477: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
And your wife defends him hard core.!

My brother, Dude go definitely don fvck your wife.

18 months no be child play.

Something has gone down.
stop adding fuel to the fire! How did you know if I may ask!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother Is In Pain After Loosing Wife And Four Childrens / How Should A True Gentleman Behave? / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.