Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? (557 Views)

Lebanese People Supporting APC Share Food To Lagosians To Vote Sanwo-olu / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / Rivers State Government Share Food Palliatives To Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by luvola(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
I Came across this link on whatspp broadcast msg . can any one confirm the genuiety of the link below .
the purpose of the link is to give out food to last people for 5days also if you will like to volunteer to distribute food for the organisation ... please i need verification .
http://www.covidaid.ng/
the msg was sent in this format
Pls if you know anyone in need of food pls kindly tell d person to link up on www.covidaid.ng. it's real, my brother is a participant, they are giving food that will last a household for at least 5 days. Once u register they will come to ur door step. It's organisational body thanks
And for those who does not have access to internet, they can dial *371*911# on MTN, Airtel, or 9mobile.
NB:
Confirm today 08/04/2020
6:20am
IT IS NOT A SCAM, FEEL FREE TO TRY IT AND THEN SHARE TO YOUR LOVED ONES

** some people are already filling this form**

Nigerian ehn

Dominique, front page
Re: Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by Makavelli25: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don summit form since 4 days They give me code to give delivery man I never see the man
Re: Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by luvola(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
I don summit form since 4 days They give me code to give delivery man I never see the man
lol
Mod push this to front page
Re: Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by Makavelli25: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
luvola:
lol
Mod push this to front page
I dont trust it yet But them having a ussd code wana make it reliable
Re: Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by luvola(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Makavelli25:
I dont trust it yet
But them having a ussd code wana make it reliable
My brother sent it to me and I can't just fill in my details just like that.

I am trying to verify the authenticity of this link so that they will not get the details of Nigerians to scam.
Re: Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by Makavelli25: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
luvola:

I am trying to verify the authenticity of this link so that they will not get the details of Nigerians to scam.
Bro i filled my details already bayi

Make i dey look am
Mynd44 fp please
Re: Is This Covid Website A Scam To Share Food ? by ModestGal(f): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2020
luvola:

How far bros? What's upping? Anything for your child? I'm referring to the email you sent me, anything you want tell me?

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Gets Another Appointment With African Union / CORONA VIRUS: Declare You Are Poor And Top Up Your Balance With N100. / See What Npower Beneficiaries Should Expect From Monday 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.