Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force (7630 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Rolls Out Palliative Measures In Ogun State / 2023 Elections: Ban On Political Campaigns Still In Force, INEC Warns Parties / I Remain In APC, Another Senator Included In The Defection List Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:39am On Apr 13, 2020
D.P!
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by heniford2: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2020
mosho2good:
When *US President Donald Trump* built a fence between USA and Mexico, it was meant to *block Mexican from entering US*, as we speak, *strange* and *unprecedented things* have happened in this period of Corona Virus, the government of *Mexico is doing everything possible to stop US citizens from entering their country*.

*What goes around comes around*, US citizens are *destroying their own fence to enter Mexico* due to *increasing* Covid-19 *infections*.

*USA* has more than *250,000 cases* of Covid-19 while *Mexico* has *less than 500 cases*. US citizens are running away from their homes to be *refugees* in *Mexico*, this is a lesson, even a rich person can *borrow* a needle from a *poor* person.

Don't *despise* your fellow *being* because of where you are today.
The table can *turn*.

When *God* bless you *financially*, don't build *walls* but expand your *tables* to accommodate *the poor*. *Position* is not *possession*.

Don't be *mean* because *nobody* knows what the *future* holds.

I need you, you need me, all times.
you too sabi spread lies may God pity u
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by PureGoldh(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Ugwuanyi is incompetent
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by Dcaliphate(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

Like he has found the cure for cancer

Aids

Diabetes

Keep decieveing yourself when next you are sick go to your God don't see a doc

Hahaha
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by Yxxx: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Enugu especially Nsukka is not observing any lockdown.go to orba, obolloafor,enugu ezike etc and see crowd ,shops, markets etc operating.
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by fykes(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2020
nairalandbeast1:

Like he has found the cure for cancer

Aids

Diabetes

Keep decieveing yourself when next you are sick go to your God don't see a doc
Who gets sick when divine health is their right??
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by executive12: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Citytrend:
My problem is the movement restrictions with palliatives

? You mean you don't want palliatives?
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by Sososo(f): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
Is the lockdown continuing after Tuesday or not because I don't understand long grammar
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by zendi: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2020
mosho2good:
When *US President Donald Trump* built a fence between USA and Mexico, it was meant to *block Mexican from entering US*, as we speak, *strange* and *unprecedented things* have happened in this period of Corona Virus, the government of *Mexico is doing everything possible to stop US citizens from entering their country*.

*What goes around comes around*, US citizens are *destroying their own fence to enter Mexico* due to *increasing* Covid-19 *infections*.

*USA* has more than *250,000 cases* of Covid-19 while *Mexico* has *less than 500 cases*. US citizens are running away from their homes to be *refugees* in *Mexico*, this is a lesson, even a rich person can *borrow* a needle from a *poor* person.

Don't *despise* your fellow *being* because of where you are today.
The table can *turn*.

When *God* bless you *financially*, don't build *walls* but expand your *tables* to accommodate *the poor*. *Position* is not *possession*.

Don't be *mean* because *nobody* knows what the *future* holds.

I need you, you need me, all times.
Rubbish!! Draconian measures are being deployed worldwide, even within countries, like the travel ban between States inside Nigeria, to break the superfast spreading of a deadly virus, and you're here spewing leftist sentiments. Find an appropriate example for your "what goes around...".
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Sososo:
Is the lockdown continuing after Tuesday or not because I don't understand long grammar
In essence he's saying it remains as is. I'm just not comfortable anymore, I don't want what's happening in Lagos to come to the east. How can you keep people at home without food and ask them not to go out and work to feed themselves!
Re: COVID-19: Ugwuanyi Says Precautionary Measures In Enugu Remain In Force by Sososo(f): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
grossintel:
In essence he's saying it remains as is. I'm just not comfortable anymore, I don't want what's happening in Lagos to come to the east. How can you keep people at home without food and ask them not to go out and work to feed themselves!
they don't want to call a spade aspade so that people will not start rioting because people are tired of. Staying inside without palliative s

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian, Spanish Navies Collaborate On Improved Maritime Security / Sunday Igboho Begins Negotiation With Beninese Govt Over ‘Health Status’ / GEJ Orders Release Of Uwazuruike And Massob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.