Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later (42287 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by BlackBigBlog: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2020
Your exellency the vice president federal republic of NIGERIA.
Dear sir,

My name is "Mike Godson" I'm a Nigerian Actor with the Nigerian film industry.

Sir,

We have been instructed by the federal and state government to strictly avoid social gatherings and stay in our various houses, due to the spread of the virus. I must commend the federal and state government levels for the aggressive measures put in place to ensure the country's safety.

But sir, the hunger in the land has finally reached my house. As I write this letter, I have just finished eating my last pot of soup and there's no hope for another one as my source of income has been put on hold until further notice. Your exellency sir, i have no more money to feed. If you were in Lagos, I would have walked staright to your house and ask for food because I stay in thesame estate with you. I know I will be arrested by those mobile police officers in thier hundreds, assigned to your residence after I must have shouted your name 3 times. But sir, as long as I see you and ask for food to eat, I don't mind being punished for hunger at this point.

Finally sir, I just want to know if the relief packages sent out in envelopes by the federal government will reach this side of Lagos, because your exellency sir, The Hunger on the way will be more than corona virus O! Please help O!����‍♂️ Thank you Sir. @profosinbajo Yours sincerely!

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B-4mo2qnPd-/

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Nigeria politicians deaths would be so miserable

Their casket no go dhe inside market....

Bloody GUERILLAS in Suits and Senators

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by okefrancis: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2020
Lolz , Mike Godson has just shooting another movie with VP osinbajo, don't worry nobody go die of hunger

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by okefrancis: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Nigeria politicians deaths would be so miserable

Their casket no go dhe inside market....

Bloody GUERILLAS in Suits and Senators
Why you dey curse nah,na wa for you o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by mofeoluwadassah: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
It seems this person is not in this Nigeria o....happy waiting cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Jestin: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Mike....stop lying. Those foodstuff that was gifted to you by sugar mummies will last u throughout the Coronavirus season.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
Are you having challenges recruiting quality and suitable staff for your business?
Do you need expert input to move your business forward?
You don't have to worry anymore. Prime Watermark Consulting can do all that for you. We offer Quality Human Resource and Business Consulting Services.
Areas of Focus.
Administrative, Engineering, Finance, ICT, Hospitality, Medical, Domestic staff (Drivers, Chefs, Stewards, etc). For more info: Kindly check the signature.
Thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
I am so hungry ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Evaromantik(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Even my account balance's digits don dey drop like crashing plane, that i had to slash my daily budget by 50%.

FG, we are hungry in country.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by lmm4real: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
The two of them na scamundecided

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by rightchic(f): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
They should act fast o, an hungry man is an angry man.

Please check my signature for your high quality tiles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by shakyum: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Hunger-20 is worse than Covid-19

Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by tspun(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
So many people will think this is a joke, but it's the reality, not just him so many others are running out of stock and they r still extending the lock down

The world must Make China Pay by sanctions and heavy punishments.

They have destroyed 2020, all the dreams and investment people have planned for 2020 China have shattered them all.

The coverups, disinformation and manipulation Communist China party made the world underestimate the WuhanVirus and delayed our response and awareness, causing today's pandemic

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by oluwasegun007(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Currently in Nigeria, you are either rich or poor with 80% of the population occuping the poverty circle.

An average home in Nigeria cannot stay 2weeks indoor without feeling the impact.

Please at this point let take a break to restock.

N200 billion shared I no see... 150 truck of rice shared one grain in no see.

Why not put money in my account like every reasonable country.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Dangrace01: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Check my profile

You might get what you are really looking for

I sell cars
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by NORSYK(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by monichannel: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
You stay in the same Estate with the VP...

Well noted. Big boy grin cheesy

NEXT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Goldenheart(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Why these male actors no dey get Barr. cry
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Sonnobax15(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Na this kind letter dey end up for mama salisu akara joint so...

BTW,his letter has a lot of points entailed in it,but my question is-"OSINBADE go gree read am??

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by kingthreat(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Mike Godson, we know say food dey your house. But good one, you coming out to speak for the masses

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by CapitalHYC(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
There is this difference between knowing the truth and having the courage to say it... Thumbs Up man.. God bless you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Inhabitable1(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Nawa
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Zubbykan007(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
G
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Saintimes: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by SweetCunt97(f): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
This gigolo. He didn't do enough sugar mummies before the lock down?

Funny piece though

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by athaboi(f): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Osibanjo that is just waiting for month ends so they will keep paying his salary...he can do very little in government now

13 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Dangrace01:
Check my profile

You might get what you are really looking for

I sell cars
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by Native101: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
What' sort of county is thia
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by PureGoldh(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Well said...The dude is so on point.

If and only if the person he tagged via the letter will look into the matter alongside his colleagues...so that they will make adjustments and make better moves that will help restore sanity in the land.

Hunger is no respecter of any man

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Godson Writes Osinbajo An Open Later by berbs: 10:59am On Apr 13, 2020
But you're not poor nah Godson, therefore no envelope for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.