Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Three Farm Workers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Farm Workers Needed (3441 Views)

Three Farm Workers Needed / Two Farm Workers - Salary 150,000 Naira / Three Farm Workers That Can Drive Motorcycle/tricycle/car Needed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Three Farm Workers Needed.

We will be engaging in the cultivation of about 25,000 Fruit trees, 10 acres Ugwu, 30-50 acres of Maize

Your work responsibilities includes:

* Cultivating Maize

* Cultivating Plantain

* Engaging in off farm activities that is designed to facilitate the establishment of the farm

* Running Farm errands

* Digging holes for propagating the trees

* Harvest Activities

* Manure Application

* All Kind of Farm Activities

Accommodation will be provided. ( Applicants must be willing to relocate to Ogun State )

Three times feeding daily will be provided.

Renumeration : 400,000 Naira ( This is strictly on annual contract basis )

To apply, send your CV by email to:

GreenFarmsNG@Gmail.com

If you're asthmatic or have any kind of respiratory medical conditions, please do not apply.

Do not post your application interest on this thread as it will not be attended to.

GreenFarmsNG

Each workman will be paid 400,000 at the end of the twelve months contract and you'll be granted a 200,000 Naira credit purchase limit where from after the first year whatever is produced can be sold to you on credit and pay later basis.

So the idea is after the first one year of work, I'll settle you for your services and give you the opportunity to become a retail agent to sell some of the produce that my brand will be producing

Accommodation. Feeding and Logistics is taken care of. Your presence and work is just what you need to bring to the table.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2020
No educational qualification is required. What I seek is passionate and hardworking teamplayers
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2020
Cultivation of maize has started over 15 acres of land. Looking forward to have young folks to participate with me to cover the total planting area.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by holartosin: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2020
I really love this but u mean no monthly income till the next twelve years
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2020
holartosin:
I really love this but u mean no monthly income till the next twelve years

Do not litter the thread. It's not unusual for people to work on Contract basis. And I didn't see where anyone was asked to work for twelve years or work a single day without getting paid for thier services.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by nhurhetee(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Do you need a Farm manager?
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2020
nhurhetee:
Do you need a Farm manager?

For now, it's a startup farm, I need workers. If a farm manager can attend to the above tasks and work under the stipulated conditions, then such a person should apply. Working in groups is fun and advertourous
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by nhurhetee(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2020
Applied!!!
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Perfecttouch(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
No educational qualification is required. What I seek is passionate and hardworking teamplayers
you asked me to send you a mail that you will get back to me by weekend and till now, I got no reply. It's very unfair sir
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
you asked me to send you a mail that you will get back to me by weekend and till now, I got no reply. It's very unfair sir

I'm sorry. I discarded the previous applications and decided to start the hiring process afresh. Check above and send your CV. Will definitely respond within minutes of application
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Perfecttouch(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

I'm sorry. I discarded the previous applications and decided to start the hiring process afresh. Check above and send your CV. Will definitely respond within minutes of application
OK thanks sir
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Share this information with a friend

Application closes within two weeks of this ad
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Reviewing final applications. Send in your CV if you haven't
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Joemetry(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
I really like this as I am currently doing something similar to that in my family's farm.
The question is can someone who would be due for NYSC in 6-8 months time apply without bridging contractual teems since you particularly specified it's 12 months?
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Joemetry:
I really like this as I am currently doing something similar to that in my family's farm.
The question is can someone who would be due for NYSC in 6-8 months time apply without bridging contractual teems since you particularly specified it's 12 months?

Send me a mail. Your CV, application and how you think I can make adjustments to have you on board.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Three extra hands needed. Send in your applications today
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by kabanayol9(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
are you paying monthly or is it after a year(12months) you pay
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Three extra hands needed. Send in your applications today.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Send in your applications
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Application closed
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by nhurhetee(m): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Applied over 4days, never gotten a response.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Ukoabasi: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
So, you mean someone will work for 12 whole months without payment...well done sir..
How do we know if you would even pay them at all.

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Joemetry(m): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Send me a mail. Your CV, application and how you think I can make adjustments to have you on board.

Hello Sir, I had to resend my application when I got no reply from you.

I later discovered it was a network related issue (not sure), went to my sent messages only to discover the message was not delivered.

I hope to get a reply from you as this has been part of the reasons why I refused to leave the west to the south with my elder bro.

I sent the mail 3 days ago before discovering that it was not delivered today.

Thank you sir.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Joemetry:

Hello Sir, I had to resend my application when I got no reply from you.

I later discovered it was a network related issue (not sure), went to my sent messages only to discover the message was not delivered.

I hope to get a reply from you as this has been part of the reasons why I refused to leave the west to the south with my elder bro.

I sent the mail 3 days ago before discovering that it was not delivered today.

Thank you sir.

Okay.

If you are Mr. Ubi, I've responded to your mail

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
I need one more hand. Apply now
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
There's space for one more person. Apply today
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by hideraoluwa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good evening sir, please I sent you a mail now.. actually I applied for my brother and he’s willing to do any work on the farm...he based in ogun state also... God bless you and stay safe ��
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 8:35am On May 02, 2020
hideraoluwa:
Good evening sir, please I sent you a mail now.. actually I applied for my brother and he’s willing to do any work on the farm...he based in ogun state also... God bless you and stay safe ��

. Really. What's his name. I didn't get any application around the date of this comment. Feel free to resend it
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 12:34pm On May 24, 2020
I created this thread for serious persons who wanted to be part of a startup project with a vision to grow into a food production and processing company by the second year, but only received applications from lots of persons who had not yet made up their mind as to their personal visions and objectives.

For this reason, we have to resume a fresh set of application as Two more persons are needed to complete the ten man startup team.

Please if you don't stay around Oyo, Ogun or Lagos or can't travel down this week, please and please, do not waste my time. Do not send in your application please

Two more individuals who are interested in this agricultural openingwill be considered for appointment. If you're interested send in your application.

Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by obisnomore: 12:57pm On May 24, 2020
sir i have sent my CV and also Cover letter hope to be considered
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by uzoexcel(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2020
Another strategy to add to what you already have Mr.
why not advertise for corpers posted to the state where u have your farm with agricultural disciplines. who 'll serve in your farm for a year.
I bet u even with the incentive of free accommodation coupled with the fact that they 'll seemingly cash out 400 grand by end of service, most 'll jump at d offer. this 'll be better than them teaching in a primary school as they 'll add solid work experience..for u the incentive will be that u r hiring at least semi-skilled hands.
they already v NYSC allowee they can manage with monthly so no one 'll seemingly pressurized u for one emergency fund or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 7:13pm On May 24, 2020
Send in your applications

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Format Of Nigerian Agip Oil Company. / Rubbies Company Nigeria Ltd Various Vacancies / Employment Opportunity For OND/NCE Holder In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.