Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Three Farm Workers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Farm Workers Needed (3483 Views)

Three Farm Workers Needed / Two Farm Workers - Salary 150,000 Naira / Three Farm Workers That Can Drive Motorcycle/tricycle/car Needed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:08am On May 25, 2020
Still receiving applications. Send in your application today
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by nerilove(m): 12:26pm On May 25, 2020
Where to send CV
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 5:55pm On May 25, 2020
Send in your applications

Regards
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:18am On May 26, 2020
Good Morning

Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 12:43pm On May 26, 2020
Apply.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by teemotee: 12:53pm On May 26, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
are you taking ladies too or only men ?
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 1:08pm On May 26, 2020
teemotee:
are you taking ladies too or only men ?

I need a lady because of food. And less menial tasks. If a lady is willing yes I will
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Apply..

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by uzoexcel(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2020
you didn't bother acknowledging this ;(

uzoexcel:
Another strategy to add to what you already have Mr.
why not advertise for corpers posted to the state where u have your farm with agricultural disciplines. who 'll serve in your farm for a year.
I bet u even with the incentive of free accommodation coupled with the fact that they 'll seemingly cash out 400 grand by end of service, most 'll jump at d offer. this 'll be better than them teaching in a primary school as they 'll add solid work experience..for u the incentive will be that u r hiring at least semi-skilled hands.
they already v NYSC allowee they can manage with monthly so no one 'll seemingly pressurized u for one emergency fund or the other.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Shezkid: 9:17am On May 28, 2020
Can someone still apply?
I know 2 people ready for this job
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
Shezkid:
Can someone still apply?

Let them apply that's why I've delayed picking people. I will pick the team this new week. Tell them to apply right away
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:01am On May 29, 2020
Shezkid:
Can someone still apply?

Okay?
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Shezkid: 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Let them apply that's why I've delayed picking people. I will pick the team this new week. Tell them to apply right away

Okay.. noted
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 1:30pm On May 29, 2020
Shezkid:

Okay.. noted

I'm waiting. The final candidates will be picked on Tuesday
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Shezkid: 2:11pm On May 29, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

I'm waiting. The final candidates will be picked on Tuesday
They have sent their CV...
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
Shezkid:

They have sent their CV...

Applications received and replied. Final candidates will be selected next week.

Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Still receiving applications.

Send in your application today.

Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Share this information with someone this information will benefit
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 5:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Still receiving applications.

Send in your application today.

Thank you

I'm tired of receiving applications from unserious candidates. If you're uninterested, don't send in your application
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by egembac(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Application sent.
Am ready to work as we speak. I have worked as a farmer in my parents farm (plantain and banana plantation) and also poultry.
Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2020
egembac:
Application sent.
Am ready to work as we speak. I have worked as a farmer in my parents farm (plantain and banana plantation) and also poultry.

Regards,

Thanks for this lovely message. I'll get in touch with you soon.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Bostin(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Where in Ogun is your Farm located , how is the security and safety of the workers ..What type of farming are you into , manual or mechanised ?

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by DuchessGloriana(f): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
You have been advertising this forever, pick from the applications you have and don’t waste people’s time else I will call u a SCAMMER!

Just 3 positions, several applications , raising people’s hope for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by haqun: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
Cultivation of maize has started over 15 acres of land. Looking forward to have young folks to participate with me to cover the total planting area.

I wish to work with you but I have two constraints.
1. I don't have CV
2. I'm 50 years old
Do I have any chance?
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
haqun:

I wish to work with you but I have two constraints.
1. I don't have CV
2. I'm 50 years old
Do I have any chance?

This is a special case. I'm interested in this matter. Send me an email stating it's you for presentable treatment and consideration
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
DuchessGloriana:
You have been advertising this forever, pick from the applications you have and don’t waste people’s time else I will call u a SCAMMER!

Just 3 positions, several applications , raising people’s hope for nothing

Stop tainting other people's image my dear. Come to WhatsApp and I'll show you screenshots of persons I picked only for them to be sending excuses after the other. Atleast 7 of them,all sorts of flimsy excuses. Sorry, I change my mind. This and that. I sent one in Abuja transport fare, he absconded. Same with seven others. Mind your business and let people handle their affairs without your pokenosive meddling. Learn to mind your business and stop judging people through your minute life experiences

1. Sent money to one in Abuja, he didn't come doesn't reply my calls or messages anymore

2. One said he was on his way yesterday. Even had the guts to give me time he was at Redeem. I was waiting under the hot sun to receive him, only to see he blocked me hours later. Perhaps was a fluke or whatever

3. Told one in my same city to Cole let's meet in person and discuss, he ranged, "typically youth"

4. About five opted out given different excuses like lockdown, change of mind.

How do I have a fault in all of these?

Just two have indicated interest, a young female lady to whom I told to wait so the males clear and when it's time to cultivate she can come
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by nhurhetee(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
Cultivation of maize has started over 15 acres of land. Looking forward to have young folks to participate with me to cover the total planting area.
I'm available and interested... I stay in lagos and ready to come down to the farm. I have 6yrs experience working in a crop farm! Kindly consider.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
egembac:
Application sent.

Regards,

What an interesting CV, please smattend to the mails I sent you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by DuchessGloriana(f): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Good! I love ur detailed explanation and can relate ,some turned it down out of the fear of the unknown. Wish you well
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 5:38am On Jun 14, 2020
I have received enough applications for the project. Please note as of this moment, I don't need fresh/more applications.

Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by uzoexcel(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
this
uzoexcel:
why not advertise for corpers posted to the state where u have your farm with agricultural disciplines. who 'll serve in your farm for a year.
I bet u even with the incentive of free accommodation coupled with the fact that they 'll seemingly cash out 400 grand by end of service, most 'll jump at d offer. this 'll be better than them teaching in a primary school as they 'll add solid work experience..for u the incentive will be that u r hiring at least semi-skilled hands.
they already v NYSC allowee they can manage with monthly so no one 'll seemingly pressurized u for one emergency fund or the other.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
uzoexcel:

My goal is to create jobs on massive scale through large scale agricultural practices. But will they hear. They prefer the 15k monthly teaching jobs. I wish them well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Msf France – Job Vacancy / TOTAL Nigeria Is Recruiting OND And HND For Production Operator / Offer 25 Applicants Only - Apply Now - Start On 23rd June 2017,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.