Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,438 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Three Farm Workers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Farm Workers Needed (3472 Views)

Three Farm Workers Needed / Two Farm Workers - Salary 150,000 Naira / Three Farm Workers That Can Drive Motorcycle/tricycle/car Needed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by fwzolamide1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
Can I send an application
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by hardeiluxie: 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:
I have received enough applications for the project. Please note as of this moment, I don't need fresh/more applications.

Thank you
Hello sir,
I'm kind of sad and disheartened that I never came on time to apply for this job as much as I needed one. But notwithstanding sir, I'd be very much willing and ready to apply and work if by chance more applicants are needed.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
hardeiluxie:
Hello sir,
I'm kind of sad and disheartened that I never came on time to apply for this job as much as I needed one. But notwithstanding sir, I'd be very much willing and ready to apply and work if by chance more applicants are needed.

Everyone I invited none came. It discouraged me from even placing ads seeking replacement or taking Nairalanders serious
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Bostin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Everyone I invited none came. It discouraged me from even placing ads seeking replacement or taking Nairalanders serious
You failed to answer questions here , you need to be open to people and change your terms . Nobody want to be a slave. What if your annual turnover couldn't pay the promised annual 400k to each worker .

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Bostin:
You failed to answer questions here , you need to be open to people and change your terms . Nobody want to be a slave. What if your annual turnover couldn't pay the promised annual 400k to each worker .

Continue feeling entitled. My enterprise, my decisions.

Have a nice day
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Have a nice day
Where has this advert been all this while? Please I need a Job like this o. I have an OND Agricultural Technology, During Siwes worked in a poultry, piggery and oil palm plantation where we cultivated at seedling stage. I'm someone you'll like to have on your team. Please consider me if you still need someone..Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Have a nice day
Sir I have been awaiting your response earnestly, I really want to work with you. I planted maize, I manured maize, I harvested flamboyant maize, is it ugwu? Is it plantain? What have I not planted successfully?
The only thing is if you can make adjustment for me for 6 months because I'm be resuming school March/April next year. Thank you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by skyscrapper: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Have a nice day
Went through your thread keenly, I must commend your zeal to make it work.
Moreover, it will favor you to consider the Nigeria factor too.
Agriculture is so vast in Nigeria yet to be maximized!!!
Navigate your search to persons with keen interest in this field not anyone looking for jobs.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Xxx123xxx(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Have a nice day
. I hope you reconsider putting up the said vacancy on nairaland, some of us require such opportunity to work and learn. I personally would love to work with you. Help a brother , reconsider.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2020
skyscrapper:

Went through your thread keenly, I must commend your zeal to make it work.
Moreover, it will favor you to consider the Nigeria factor too.
Agriculture is so vast in Nigeria yet to be maximized!!!
Navigate your search to persons with keen interest in this field not anyone looking for jobs.

Thank you very much. The foundation setting has been hectic. It has now been. Fully. Formed. Work will start with the raining season

It is my dream to create 100 permanent job. Positions from next year
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2020
NewSoul:

Sir I have been awaiting your response earnestly, I really want to work with you. I planted maize, I manured maize, I harvested flamboyant maize, is it ugwu? Is it plantain? What have I not planted successfully?
The only thing is if you can make adjustment for me for 6 months because I'm be resuming school March/April next year. Thank you

Okay. Send me your CV
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2020
Xxx123xxx:
. I hope you reconsider putting up the said vacancy on nairaland, some of us require such opportunity to work and learn. I personally would love to work with you. Help a brother , reconsider.

Send me your CV
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Okay. Send me your CV

Done, looking forward to hearing from you

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
NewSoul:

Done, looking forward to hearing from you

I got many cvs. I want to single yours out. Can I know your first name?
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Thank you very much. The foundation setting has been hectic. It has now been. Fully. Formed. Work will start with the raining season

It is my dream to create 100 permanent job. Positions from next year

Hello sir, its kind of sad that I saw this late, but anyway, I don't know if you still need more hands, because I really need this.

I left my hometown and family to Lagos here because I had an ambition, but seeing no one to help me, being an orphan, I decided to take a step, but the people accommodating me are breathing down my neck (you know how people can be when it seems your life depends on them) Its even like i'm wasting my time here as I am still unable to save to pursue my ambition, but I don't have no choice.

I grew up in the farm with my grandparents, and I knew quite a lot about farming, I also studied and practice some agriculture while in school (I'm an ssce graduate though), but I can handle farming activities, plus as it won't be only me, it will be fun, I don't mind working for a year also, as the wages at the end will enable me pursue my ambition.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by GreenFarmsNG: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
humblyphilip:

Hello sir, its kind of sad that I saw this late, but anyway, I don't know if you still need more hands, because I really need this.

I left my hometown and family to Lagos here because I had an ambition, but seeing no one to help me, being an orphan, I decided to take a step, but the people accommodating me are breathing down my neck (you know how people can be when it seems your life depends on them) Its even like i'm wasting my time here as I am still unable to save to pursue my ambition, but I don't have no choice.

I grew up in the farm with my grandparents, and I knew quite a lot about farming, I also studied and practice some agriculture while in school (I'm an ssce graduate though), but I can handle farming activities, plus as it won't be only me, it will be fun, I don't mind working for a year also, as the wages at the end will enable me pursue my ambition.

Okay. I'm. Interested in this matter. Send your CV and this information to my email
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

Okay. I'm. Interested in this matter. Send your CV and this information to my email

Thank you very much, I shall soon contact you
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
GreenFarmsNG:

I got many cvs. I want to single yours out. Can I know your first name?

1 Like

Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by ezedioranma9(m): 1:46am On Aug 24, 2020
Sent you a mail.

The name is Obinna.
Re: Three Farm Workers Needed by Ninjaman25: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
I have sent my CV to you. I am willing and ready to work. I have family to feed. Will be glad if you can consider me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Providence Mfb / NIS RECRUITMENT: Invitation For Physical Examination And Document Verification. / Bovas Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.