Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (70473 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ajimotoke(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner, let them be judged accordingly, but stop taken laws into your hands. Just saying tho.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Ojahman: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Yea, Amotekun, I've been wanting to ask; where are they?
SeverusSnape:
wow. That's great.

Wicked souls terrorizing people in this time of pandemic.

Infect them with Coronavirus please.

By the way, I'm tempted to ask, Where is AMOTEKUN?, Are they only for herdsmen?, Are they also observing the 'stay at home' directive?

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by domDva(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is not just about hunger, this is about evil people trying to take advantage of difficult situations ...can't they all match to government house and attack them...why attack people struggling like you...idiots.

effissyman:
hunger na evil thing oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Yabsun(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
We are now the keeper of our street against this hoodlums. We even ran shift at night now with Vigilante just to be watchful and be at alert. It's even safer to be outside at night these days than to be indoor at night. These people even have the liver to rob at daylight.
Covid19 has really caused a lot of damages
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by NACE13: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Garrieveryday:
I used to complain of eating Garri everyday as my moniker implies not knowing I was in paradise. Today, where is the Garri?

grin ;DLmao
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by johnmattew: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
Are they sure they are actually the robbers?
Cos I don't trust Nigerian police.
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.
That's their usual way of catching "armed robbers".
they were caught by the people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by israelmao(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you check properly you will find among them street traders and hawkers who have not been able to go out to fend for themselves daily as they used to do,maybe they were lieft out of the hand-out provided by the both FG and state government or it was not enough to satisfy their needs.I am not making excuses for them or encouraging criminality but this lockdown is contributing to the high crime rate.Government must do more to reach out to this vulnerable group while this lockdown lasts.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by moderatedguy: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Garrieveryday:
I used to complain of eating Garri everyday as my moniker implies not knowing I was in paradise. Today, where is the Garri?
hhahaha
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Grace001: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Correct
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Fragility6: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dozens of innocent caught
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by studentofTruth: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
There's extreme hunger in the land. The government should lift this lockdown. Obviously, they're not achieving the intended social distancing.

Hungry robbers go in groups, and people gather together to keep watch — where's the social distance? Lockdown is not an option for Nigeria.

I wonder who told them they could ever achieve that in a society where over 60% depend on daily income to feed.

Closing primary and secondary schools is enough because children are involved.

The best option for Nigeria is to enforce compulsory facemasks and hand gloves! That's what is happening in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore, and these countries have achieved better control than the rest, despite recording their first cases from the very beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by divinevie(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just imagine..... as if they were waiting for the lockdown.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by depezee(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Audio afonja people them.

No more owo mi da, hunger don show.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by joyandfaith: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
There have been several reports of unrest, robberies in Lagos during the lockdown.

Many of the robbers and those causing the unrest in Agege and other parts of Lagos have been caught.

A Twitter user, @Mumbeauty1 shared a video of so many of the robbers arrested by police in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEYzoGUjnhw

Police arresting some innocent local boys while smoking their usual weed.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by crafteck(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
H
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Hisincrease: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good one.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by frank417: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
9ja police and mass arrest.
You'll find some innocent ones among them cry
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by omolola12345(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
What can be responsible for this high rate of crime?

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by irichy100(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
wow. That's great.

Wicked souls terrorizing people in this time of pandemic.

Infect them with Coronavirus please.

By the way, I'm tempted to ask, Where is AMOTEKUN?, Are they only for herdsmen?, Are they also observing the 'stay at home' directive?

They are not in operation in Lagos for now.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ijeebest: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
shakyum:
t

na only t u type oo
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by XANDERBOY85: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Valmekyz: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
UBA
If de thing touch u pls help.

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where are their weapons? Hope the police have not gone to raid affected areas and arrested innocent boys
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Switruth: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
People dey comot for prison these ones wan enter. Na wao.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
We saw this coming , expect more.

They should try sharing money and seriously support businesses before it's too late.

They can use price controls to prevent inflation temporarily.

The end is near, oil no gree recover plus Corona
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Lumig: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Unengaged hands, devil's tools
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by tammie24: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Oh great
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ofoka: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:

If this is a recent video, it may not be far from sporadic arrest that may have been ordered to boost police image

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Focusmind: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where are their parents? They should be arrested also.

Those that do not have the means of raising kids should have no business with giving birth.

There is a consequence for every child born in any a society - It could be a good or a bad consequence depending on the circumstances of the birth of the child.

Most Nigerians give birth without adequate planning and consideration on how to turn the child into a useful adult. At the end, the child will become a menace to the society.

Please give birth to the number of children you could wholly cater for. Even if it is one or two, quality is far more important than numbers.

99% of these guys were born by their parents without any adequate means to cater and train them into useful adults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
they are sending out a message. and that is very important, or we will have a total breakdown of law and order.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by yinchar(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have been saying it and keep on saying it, the government needs to build modern maximum prisons it’s important and necessary in any society just the way you invest in roads and hospitals.

Modern prisons needs to be built to accommodate the criminals in our society. People must know there must be a repercussions for every criminal actions.

Most of these criminals will soon be released because of congestion, we cannot as a nation be using prison built since the colonial era that are full to capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Garrieveryday:
guy no be only you oooo....all the spirit of complaints in me has vanished, what is left is only the fear of God.

From this point onward, I promise never to complain about Garri again. Garri pls come back we miss you soooo much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.