Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (70476 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by jericco1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Very evil people. I could not sleep last night angry
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Chirowman(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
is this not man's inhumanity to man as hunger dey land reach some people still have mind to rob others of the little they have to sustain life dem no see aso rock enter. life is not easy but we must manage country hard but say No to Robbery and kidnapping ,we will surely be alright and tell the story some day.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by XD57: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by kpomo: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
I live in Agege and can authoritatively tell you that this video is like 1 week old. We did not sleep from Saturday as the said boys can as they promised and was driven back by youths that came out on every street in Agege and lit burn fire every where that repel them back. Everyone is a vigilante now

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
Are they sure they are actually the robbers?
Cos I don't trust Nigerian police.
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.
That's their usual way of catching "armed robbers".
come to think of it, you made a very valid point. I can never trust the police. They are too corrupt and lazy for my liking...

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Iceberg3: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
wow. That's great.

Wicked souls terrorizing people in this time of pandemic.

Infect them with Coronavirus please.

By the way, I'm tempted to ask, Where is AMOTEKUN?, Are they only for herdsmen?, Are they also observing the 'stay at home' directive?

Happy Easter. Where have you been?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by micflo28(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
SOS please ooo there is currently unrest in Banex plaza Wuse2 Abuja now. Please inform the security Agencies if you have their contacts
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by nedekid: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
See them mumu people. I feel like spraying them with bullets so others can have peace of mind.
Dont think of doing that simply for the 1 or 2 innocent that may be amongst the lot.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by SkinnyDude(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
my sophisticated brothers from the waste coast

2 Likes

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by nedekid: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
effissyman:
hunger na evil thing oo
This one no be hunger, na robbery!
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by knowhowk: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good, but quite unfortunate that they will be released soonest ,after there release it would add more to there ego and Confidence ,you will be surprised that the mention of Prison / Cell / Correctional centre does not move them anymore .They get back to the Neighbourhood to perpetrate more Heinous crime .There are several Points in Lagos ,Ogun state that SARS knows ,They just go ,Raid ,Then release them again without proper Handling .
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
How dem take arrest them plenty so?
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by westkid001(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
In as much as I wanted all this robbers tamed why do I have a feeling that most are innocent boys packed on the street...i might be wrong but not wetin naija police no fit do

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by friday2011(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
There have been several reports of unrest, robberies in Lagos during the lockdown.

Many of the robbers and those causing the unrest in Agege and other parts of Lagos have been caught.

A Twitter user, @Mumbeauty1 shared a video of so many of the robbers arrested by police in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEYzoGUjnhw

Hmnn, nigerian police. I no trust them, I hope innocent people are not here, and if at the end they discover any of them are innocent, the person people will still have to curve out nothing less than 100k to release them, if not they are on there own.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Neoteny7: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Conscript them into the army and send them off to the frontlines of sambisa with only a bullet each.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Focusmind:
Where are their parents? They should be arrested also.

Those that do not have the means of raising kids should have no business with giving birth.

There is a consequence for every child born in any a society - It could be a good or a bad consequence depending on the circumstances of the birth of the child.

Most Nigerians give birth without adequate planning and consideration on how to turn the child into a useful adult. At the end, the child will become a menace to the society.

Please give birth to the number of children you could wholly cater for. Even if it is one or two, quality is far more important than numbers.

99% of these guys were born by their parents without any adequate means to cater and train them into useful adults.

Facts bro, but too late the videos I'm seeing r more than this , an hungry man is an irrational man.

They need to share money , every other country is doing it even at the risk of inflation, debts.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by neonly: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
CP of ogun said they were cultist not robbers so which one we go belief
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Just week 3 and folks are eating themselves up. What will happen by week 4, week 8 and week 48 when a vaccine eventually arrives.

Nigerians are busy fighting themselves instead of demanding from the people who asked for their votes to help organise them into a viable, prosperous and in this case healthy society.

When will the citizens of Nigeria wake up and ask this goverment what their strategy is to end this pandemic and reopen the country to save it from a far worse problem.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by omotolsy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Your right, they look like raided mallams.

Those mallam guys sleep in uncompleted buildings and on streets.

DonX001:
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ivolt: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
They are all innocent until proven guilty.
But we prefer they remain locked up for now.

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by naturallysimple(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
Can they just kill anyone of them that have Indian helm in his or her system by mistake. They are pollution to the society.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Forex360(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Those cute stealing from a politicians house should be released with immediate effect but those cute in a fellow commoners house should be delt with to serve as deterrence to anyone that what to use this situation to inflict more pan to the injury that the poor are going through

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ivolt: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chillext:
Some of them might be innocent
They are all innocent!
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some are driven by hunger

How can u tell people that depend on going out every day to feed to sit at home.
Will u provide for them?
It's hard for middle class not to talk of people like this.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by foleskay(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
wow. That's great.

Wicked souls terrorizing people in this time of pandemic.

Infect them with Coronavirus please.

By the way, I'm tempted to ask, Where is AMOTEKUN?, Are they only for herdsmen?, Are they also observing the 'stay at home' directive?
Open your eyes, amotekuns are those paramilitary you're seeing at the background.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Ilomuanya: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
They should be given food and isolated. Its hunger things. No insane govt. locks down without providing food for his people.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by ITbomb(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Where are the Chinese vaccine, we have the first set of volunteers
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Tweiker: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
mascot87:
See them mumu people. I feel like spraying them with bullets so others can have peace of mind.

Hunger, Hunger, Hunger bad

Gentleness is needed here.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
I wish they would be sentenced to small hard labour, sweeping roads and washing all public toilets and cutting grass around Lagos. Give them work so they won’t complain that they can’t earn. Pay them with their meals. 2 weeks of hard labour will set their heads straight.

Evil robbers. Anyone who was involved in brutalising their victims should get life imprisonment straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra With A Murder Note (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.