Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (70472 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Who will feed them?
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Nine2Five: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
SHARE YOUR #STAYHOME EXPERIENCE

I have added so much, learnt some new skills, i learnt that we will have plenty babies in December and January because of #stayhome order...

How has the experience been.

Watch, share yours in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJB1mgk2ckc
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by potent5(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Garrieveryday:
I used to complain of eating Garri everyday as my moniker implies not knowing I was in paradise. Today, where is the Garri?
Abeg no make person laff. We are in deep sh*t here.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by kayodepaul1983(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
This was 2 days ago not yesterday wahala
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Hadsty23(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
They just packed up all this innocent guys ... those real culprits are somewhere sharing their loots
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by dannybrasky(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Who will feed them?
If JESUS fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, they should be able to handle 2 weeks without food. Hopefully lockdown would be over by then grin
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Twinmama(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
Are they sure they are actually the robbers?
Cos I don't trust Nigerian police.
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.
That's their usual way of catching "armed robbers".

If anyone is an omoluabi, believe me, in this season of corona, police shouldn't find you wandering around.
If anyone stays safely in their homes and have a good record of peace police won't come near them.

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by RexTramadol1: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
kayodepaul1983:
This was 2 days ago not yesterday wahala

What happened yesterday bro? Hope many of the guys were caught?
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Dollabiz: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
hunger kills faster than a virus

fact
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Twinmama(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
depezee:
Audio afonja people them.

No more owo mi da, hunger don show.

Please what's the meaning of "Audio" I've been seeing this on nairaland since last month.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Twinmama(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Neoteny7:
Is bad haircut a trademark of bad boys?

If anything is termed bad, why should people associate with it?
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Tunagee(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
effissyman:
hunger na evil thing oo

What stupid hunger? Na only dem dey hungry? Bastards!!
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by lagdmark(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okortor:
Bunch of miscreants
But them bi marlians naa!
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
DonX001:
Are they sure they are actually the robbers?
Cos I don't trust Nigerian police.
They could have simply caught anybody walking around that area and packed them in a van, and come and parade them as the armed robbers.
That's their usual way of catching "armed robbers".
walk around to where? during lockdown? they are the robbers jare.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Chicastle: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
They look alike
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by FrenchyL(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
shakyum:
the should not use this lockdown to justify their stealing. We are all suffering from it.

check my signature

Exactly my thoughts! They have been hungry for a long time, no be today
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by smileyoo: 3:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
just hope the innocent ones are not among those wicked thieves.
the height of wickedness is robbing your fellow hungry citizens, why not go after the big ogas that forced lockdown on you, at least they 're rich enough to settle you, without feeling any loss.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by mascot87(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Vade1:

Na so, spraying machine go and spray them na, your oga wey dey tiff billions, you no talk say you go spray them, na this 100 naira 200naira tiff, u won't spray, go spray them na, Mumu man

Go sango,ijoko, alakuko,able egba, ikeja and environment and tell them that. See if they will not lynch you. Those people have not been sleeping for the past one week.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by mascot87(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Atiku:

Your begging don pay na.
That’s why.

Thanks
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Fhemmmy: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
So many farms needs help and willing to pay and this people are just busy terrorizing an entire city? Get rich quick syndrome has ate too deep into the generation
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by mascot87(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Endtime2020:
because say u be saint? Run enter road.

I'm suspecting you are a criminal. I'll catch you don't worry
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by akinfemio: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
This not Lagos state ,it happen in Ogun state ,ifo local gov,am an eye witness, lala be careful
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by tballeyy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Awon Omo covid-19
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Litmus: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Wouldn’t it be great if Nigeria could be raised many leagues into the air so that the possibly exists to drag undesirable elements by the scruff of the neck to the edges of Nigeria and toss them over the top to their deaths thousands of feet below in Benin republic, Niger Chad or Cameroon angry.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by canDy4eva(f): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Garrieveryday:
I used to complain of eating Garri everyday as my moniker implies not knowing I was in paradise. Today, where is the Garri?

A lot of lessons to learn my dear...
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Heybeedee(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
There have been several reports of unrest, robberies in Lagos during the lockdown.

Many of the robbers and those causing the unrest in Agege and other parts of Lagos have been caught.

A Twitter user, @Mumbeauty1 shared a video of so many of the robbers arrested by police in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEYzoGUjnhw

everywhere dey hot na... boys in iyanapaja goyi alimosho .oki egbeda ..everybody don dey on guard...no go crayfish waka enter unknown territory biko

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by greatreality: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
There have been several reports of unrest, robberies in Lagos during the lockdown.

Many of the robbers and those causing the unrest in Agege and other parts of Lagos have been caught.

A Twitter user, @Mumbeauty1 shared a video of so many of the robbers arrested by police in Lagos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEYzoGUjnhw
Nigeria always using every opportunity to do evil.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
SeverusSnape:
wow. That's great.

Wicked souls terrorizing people in this time of pandemic.

Infect them with Coronavirus please.

By the way, I'm tempted to ask, Where is AMOTEKUN?, Are they only for herdsmen?, Are they also observing the 'stay at home' directive?

Look at you, how are you sure these are the real culprits or you don't know how Nigeria police usually gets to a crime scene long after the act and long after the real culprits must have vanished into thin air and then they will just pack any young man they see around the area into a van as the culprits.
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
dannybrasky:

If JESUS fasted for 40 days and 40 nights, they should be able to handle 2 weeks without food. Hopefully lockdown would be over by then grin

Can you make heaven ?

1 Like

Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by jibola404(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't think any arrest happened in agege because those boys just terrorise us in agege around pero bustop to mosalasi bustop
Re: Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) by dannybrasky(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Can you make heaven ?

Boss,no compromise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.