Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night (68934 Views)

My Iphone 11 Pro Max And ATM Was Stolen Last Night! / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / How The Owner Of Fireman Generator Was Murdered And His Body Packed In A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by zinny377(f): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good thing you got it back.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Euegene100001: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Everybody just need dey careful this period
Especially those living in Aba,Onitcha,Lagos and Benin city
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Sonnobax15(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Same way a guy was caught when he tried to steal a "dog" in my area last saturday.......the kind beating wey area men beat the guy,e be like beating wey dem suppose beat who miss d last p.k for world cup final..

3 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by tidalstorm(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Them for don sell your generator for one measure of rice or yam.
Boys eyes dey red.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by ForValour: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Don't be surprised when they move that machete...

2 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Teeacom: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Alvin212:
This cone-headed demon

Habitual felons.

They have entered the South East.

E no go better for afonjazzzy boys
guy you need brain transplant,this one wey you dey use don expire,idiot

3 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by HworldH(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na so Dem thief my Gen too
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by SarkinYarki: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
beautyhd:
Hmmm

'ndia aparala my gen o' got me laughing.
You are lucky you saw it.

My problem with these petty thieves is stealing from struggling hustlers, they should up their games and Target the houses of top policians and leave the innocent masses alone.

The hoodlums in lagos can take a bold step to bourdillon ikoyi and check if the bullion van is still there, we will appreciate that rather than disturbing people at agege, ogba, ikorodu etc.

Those cowards they only attack their fellow poor people , when the see Tinubu now they start behaving like a 16 year old girl that's in love

5 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by xeros20(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Better buy chain for the generator, meanwhile one of your neighbors helping you to search for the Gen was the thief
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Decibel: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
@Josnac, you're a comedian
"Ndia a paraala gen m oo" cheesy
Sorry my brother for the loss. While politicians are planning on a strategic looting in isolation the alobas on the streets are also planning on how to survive on lock down embarassed

1 Like

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Carbon767(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Inside life
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Stokeontrent: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
In this period of COVID-19 lockdown, some hoodlums are opting to dispossess law abiding citizens of their valuable assets. You can prevent this loss by locking down your valuables in myAssetLookup - the global asset register.

App download: https://myAssetLookup.com/download

Learn more: https://myAssetLookup.com

Register: [url]https:// portal.myAssetLookup.com/reg[/url]

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Josnac(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
adaperry25:
I'm in ABA too..The hunger rate is high
My dear, it's no longer funny.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by EZENDDIGBO(m): 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Pls someone should help me..
I need to eat..
I can cook with any little amount u help me with , pls..
Help me if you can..
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by realstars: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Even The Rat Knows Whatzup, E No Eassy For Betters This Days. Abi Bet9ja Still Dey?

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by CallMeGrace(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omo..stealing is getting rampant lately, be careful with your things..I dont know how it's happened, few of our light bulb was stolen outside... Two churchs were robbed, they stole their piano, speakers and instruments.. let's be watchful and vigilant..let's take care of our things .. abeg.

1 Like

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Dlewisi: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na now this one wan buy machet, some of us dey wait for next window shopper to go sleeveless or shortsleeved (depending on how stretched the hand is inside my house).

We have suffered enough, its time we protect ourselves by ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Mutemenot(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dee, na " i better pass my neighbour" you let the hungry man carry grin you just dey worry all area like say na 25KVA
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by chrizzyace: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:
The Street Is Getting Hot! My Experience Last Night.

About Last night...

Between 7:40pm - 7:45pm, It was dark, weather wasn't cooling down as quickly as it should and I've bored to eternity. So I decided to put on the generator to see a couple of movies I downloaded during the day.

I took the generator out to the backyard but for some funny reason, I opted to parboil rice first and set it for final cooking before returning to the generator.

Once done, I picked the gallon of fuel and that of the oil back to the the generator, and fiaaaaam, like a stunt in a Nigerian movie, my "Gen" was gone. I was stunned, my neighbour's generator was actually ON at the time, so I came back inside and went straight to check if any of neighbours returned it inside while I was in the kitchen, NONE!...lol, water don pass garri!

My landlady happened to be around and I sort of whispered "ndi a parala my gen o" and she was like "whaaat??!!, Please don't be joking like that" and reiterated I wasn't. Hunt for the gen started.

We went back out, I gently searched around, for footprints that weren't mine and which seemed to be moving away from the building and after some minutes, I found one, still fresh and at the edge of the fence where a heavy downpour with its accompanying breeze, brought down a part of the fence with our neighbours at the back. Drew the woman's attention to it, and she shouted even more.

I followed the footprint carefully but lost it halfway through the other building, but proceeded to the front where a couple where already watching from, trying to decipher what the noise was about. I told them as I got there and they said no one had Crossed them there, and on the strength of that, some others who had gathered after hearing the alarm my landlady raised, suggested we begin searching the front of the building adjacent to us at the back.

We started the search, with the help of the other guys who came out there, after some minutes..I found the generator, carefully kept under a table but partially covered with some rags for disguise.

All along I was largely speechless, but deep down I was enraged, super enraged but tried well to keep my cool.

You're under lockdown, I'm under lockdown..our stupid politicians are only after making radio and TV announcements without accompanying actions and Na my own Gen an idiot go wan move!!!

After this experience, I think I will get a nice machet, sharpen it front and back, and drop it closeby because I know this will get to a stage where some idiots will attempt to pick something from your room through the burglary, and nwanne if I jam that hand, just accept that the part that got in through the burglary is gone for good!!

The police and other security agencies are busy chasing Keke drivers and Okada who defied lockdown to try and feed, so none would be available to help o.

Thank God you saw it, at least.... We really need to be careful these days. If Govt don’t take serious measures and do the needful things will blow out of proportion and people will be forced to take laws into thy hands.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Seventy7kings: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

After this experience, I think I will get a nice machet, sharpen it front and back, and drop it closeby because I know this will get to a stage where some idiots will attempt to pick something from your room through the burglary, and nwanne if I jam that hand, just accept that the part that got in through the burglary is gone for good!!
grin grin
BTW, is there a nice machet?
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by kingjrofficial(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
ofemigeorge:
Pls after this dont try puting on the generator inside your room. Becos of theif. We dont want to hear story that touch after.
I'm wit u on this one wink

2 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tomoyayi:
This story is not complete nah.

Who stole it?
What did you do after you found it?
My guy, Wetin him wan use that information do? The koko na say he don find him property. That for me is enough. Na to pick am jeje and move

2 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
GentRoyal:

Boys are not smiling; BANS
grin grin cheesy
TerryThaRapman
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Lordbucci2: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jestin:
I know there is hunger in the land but pls my people do not resort to stealing. Voting for Buhari by Nigerians for a second term was a huge mistake.
no body vote am !!
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Namzy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mine was stolen too during this period, went for my work call at the hospital and returned next day to an empty enclosure.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
It turned out well but chasing a thief at night was not very wise o. What if the thief was armed? People are desperate and won't hesitate to harm innocent ones just to gain some quick bucks

2 Likes

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Josnac(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Seventy7kings:
grin grin
BTW, is there a nice machet?

Stay there nau..
There are machet that are rusty and very sharp..those ones bad.
But the newer ones Can give you a cut wound you can easily treat.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by realstars: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
LawBreaker:
Space booked
After Booking Space, You Sit At Home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.