Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,325 members, 7,850,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night (68933 Views)

My Iphone 11 Pro Max And ATM Was Stolen Last Night! / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / How The Owner Of Fireman Generator Was Murdered And His Body Packed In A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Twoclans:

Awwwwwwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss

Just be safe .Its you first in times like this . wink

She’s so sweet

1 Like

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by deltateam: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
beautyhd:
Hmmm

'ndia aparala my gen o' got me laughing.
You are lucky you saw it.

My problem with these petty thieves is stealing from struggling hustlers, they should up their games and Target the houses of top politicians and leave the innocent masses alone.

The hoodlums in lagos can take a bold step to bourdillon ikoyi and check if the bullion van is still there, we will appreciate that rather than disturbing people at agege, ogba, ikorodu etc.

See as you take call am, "Bourdillon Ikoyi".

You think these thieves don't have the fear of God when they see better metal?
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by ikorodureporta: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
u just reminded me of those days wey armed robbers dey Rob house to house, carrying black & white TV for head... same period some wl also open yr window at night to pick anything pickable cheesy
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stormborn28(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heineken:
"ndi a parala my gen o" Funny man.
what is the meaning
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Heineken(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
stormborn28:
what is the meaning
they have stolen my gen o. Lol

1 Like

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stormborn28(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Heineken:
they have stolen my gen o. Lol
thanks for the interpretation

Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by abdsamad(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Nigerians are so so evil to themselves, they won't face the politicians that landed them in mess, but face the innocent ones that are in the same system with them.
Nwanne please sharpen that cutlass very well...

But aw will they find the politicians. How will they get access tp them.
It's not a "Nigerian" problem, its a human problem

Humans are vicious, given the right circumstances
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by issylarry(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:
I just bought a Machete this afternoon, sharpened it front and back and kept it under my bed..... God punish who no behave well!!!
How much
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Heineken(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
stormborn28:
thanks for the interpretation
you're welcome bro
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Streetdreamx(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
that's how they bugled into my wife's saloon on Friday night, all they could carry was plasma television and left the remote behind. fast forward to Saturday night they came back again to continue from where they stopped. my colleague whom had sympathy on me called me on Sunday that his flat was robbed on Sunday too by a different set. the lockdown........ na waooh
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by ronaldbecky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
beautyhd:
Hmmm

'ndia aparala my gen o' got me laughing.
You are lucky you saw it.

My problem with these petty thieves is stealing from struggling hustlers, they should up their games and Target the houses of top politicians and leave the innocent masses alone.

The hoodlums in lagos can take a bold step to bourdillon ikoyi and check if the bullion van is still there, we will appreciate that rather than disturbing people at agege, ogba, ikorodu etc.
lolz..they know they will b shot,life na 10% for them..na who don chop belleful fit go bourdillon ikoyi go rob
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by michealdeco: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:
I just bought a Machete this afternoon, sharpened it front and back and kept it under my bed..... God punish who no behave well!!!
how much please

Cus am going to buy mine tomorrow

I can't risk it
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Me don get axe even 4 my yard gate boldly written "No trespassing" maka ndu gi oo
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by oranget(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
just be thankful bro
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by B2mario(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:
The Street Is Getting Hot! My Experience Last Night.

After this experience, I think I will get a nice machet, sharpen it front and back, and drop it closeby because I know this will get to a stage where some idiots will attempt to pick something from your room through the burglary, and nwanne if I jam that hand, just accept that the part that got in through the burglary is gone for good!!
This place burst my fantasy. I can't stop laughing
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by B2mario(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Aba.
nnaa! Nwanne ekwekwala ka Ndi a ri gi. Gbadokwa Anya.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Blazebond(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha,fear catch you shebi,for this kain strong hot lockdown na Im bad guys wan thief your gen.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by anthonysmith123: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
If you want to hire the expert writing services but you do not have enough money, you can try to use the expert-writers promo code that allows you to get a superb discount for your first order. Do not lose your time and try it right now.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stubbornman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
michealdeco:
how much please
Cus am going to buy mine tomorrow
I can't risk it
1000 to 1500 you go see better one
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stubbornman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
issylarry:
How much
just hold 1500
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by extremelygolden: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Trust Aba! grin
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Greatidonis: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
This is why some people get killed because they are afraid to leave their gen outside thereby leaving it in the room on and you know the rest.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Josnac:

Ngwa road area chief.
chai that area rugged, especially Evina, agulanna side.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:
Has it goten to this?
Only 2wks...1month nko?
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by tonididdy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
I remember in my childhood days when thieves broke in to my uncles apartment in Benin after several failed attempt to knock down the door.
Immediately they got in, one open the fridge, pulled out a cold bottle of Coke 35cl and rang it on my uncles head "no questions asked ".
I was watching the whole event in 3D from under the bed

Everybody needs a cutlass at home.
One met his Waterloo as my uncle reciprocated same gesture with a sharp cutlass, he swung it on the skull of a thief who was already half way through the window head-first, the thief shouted " E woo" grin meaning I don' die... Well he actually died, traces of blood left behind lead to his resting place in a school compound.
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stubbornman(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
tonididdy:

Has it goten to this?
Only 2wks...1month nko?

Those useless 1 million boys came to my street today.... see as men burn tire for street , everybody run inside go collect machete.... Nah God go help person for this Lagos!
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by tonididdy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:

Those useless 1 million boys came to my street today.... see as men burn tire for street , everybody run inside go collect machete.... Nah God go help person for this Lagos!
1million boys?
Pls who are they?
If they are so popular, why are they allowed to roam free?
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by issylarry(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:

just hold 1500
Okay,thanks
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by stubbornman(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
tonididdy:

1million boys?
Pls who are they?
If they are so popular, why are they allowed to roam free?

Some bunch of street touts who Rob, brutalize and rape people at night or in broad daylight in Lagos State
Re: How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night by tonididdy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
stubbornman:

Some bunch of street touts who Rob, brutalize and rape people at night or in broad daylight in Lagos State
No way.
In broad day light?
And the police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Found Dead In Scotland, While On A 2-Day Sex Tour (Pics) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / Ifeoma Genevieve Obi: Missing 15-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.