Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. (457 Views)

EndSARS: Buhari To Address Nigerians At 7pm / President Buhari To Address The Nation At 8pm Tonight / Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by ThompsonJoo: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
*STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE*

PRESIDENT BUHARI ADDRESSES THE NATION

President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Monday, April 13, 2020 at 7pm.

Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
April 13, 2020
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by Buharidgeneral: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hope to hear the good news
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by Simplyleo: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Hope to hear the good news
Which news should be judged as good?

Extension of the lockdown or its suspension?

Well, in the light of spike in the spread of the pandemic, I consider its extension as the good news. Otherwise, the purpose of the initial 2 weeks is rubbished.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by sw: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Waiting
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by GOFRONT(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Address what Nation??

Simply put:

He is coming to extend lockdown....
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by Garrieveryday: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
Useless address
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by adeowo84(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
As usual...abeg I celebrate my birthday with me...send me some likes
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
The man should not bother. Nobody wants to hear from him
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by Nancydearie(f): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Noted, let's see what he has to say this time around.
Re: BREAKING: President Muhammadu Buhari @mbuhari To Address The Nation At 7pm. by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020

(1)

I Am Sorrowful, My Loyal Friend Of 40 Years Is Gone.full Speech As Buhari Mourn / Sanusi Lamido: FG Must Give All Nigerians Palliative For Covid19 Lockdown / Kindly Meet Your Next Ondo State Governor 2021 God Willing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.