Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? (543 Views)

What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? / So What Have You Achieved At Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by swaqq(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
Since the lockdown started in the last 2 weeks,
I’ve
1. Started my YouTube channel and got over 180 subscribers.
2. Grossed over 100k views on my channel.
3. Learnt Forex(indices) and made over $200 in 3 days..
Please list what you’ve achieved
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by JustPerpetual(f): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
I feel ashamed to say nothing. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Out of 6 packs. I got 1 b4 lockdown, 1 during lockdown grin

Total 2packs
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by swaqq(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
JustPerpetual:
I feel ashamed to say nothing. angry
well, we have another 2 weeks to go. Try to learn a skill online
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by swaqq(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Out of 6 packs. I got 1 b4 lockdown, 1 during lockdown grin

Total 2packs
lmao grin grin
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by purpleB(f): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
I did two online courses in digital marketing, one from LinkedIn learning and the other from Accenture(future learning) but I'm not stopping there, no funds yet so I'll wait for the lockdown to end to proceed for a one on one training/marketing, I've always wanted to do this, so I'm happy it came through
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by swaqq(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
purpleB:
I did two online courses in digital marketing, one from LinkedIn learning and the other from Accenture(future learning) but I'm not stopping there, no funds yet so I'll wait for the lockdown to end to proceed for a one on one training/marketing, I've always wanted to do this, so I'm happy it came through
Nice achievement
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
swaqq:
Since the lockdown started in the last 2 weeks,
I’ve
1. Started my YouTube channel and got over 180 subscribers.
2. Grossed over 100k views on my channel.
3. Learnt Forex(indices) and made over $200 in 3 days..
Please list what you’ve achieved
how can I contact you
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
am damn broke anyone to tutor me an online skills
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by JustPerpetual(f): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
swaqq:
well, we have another 2 weeks to go. Try to learn a skill online
Yea working on freelancing.
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by mrsage(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Developing a business plan. Still on it and hope to start a new venture after lock down
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by Akosxxx(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
I started my first business which enables me to sell online. Tho sales ain't much yet but I ll keep promoting and advertising.
To sustain a business no be joke o
Re: What Have You Achieved Since The Lockdown Started??? by swaqq(m): 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
how can I contact you
dont try to contact me because of forex because it’s mainly gambling

(1) (Reply)

I iu / Between Lagos And Abuja Which Is Advisable To Relocate To / Where Can I Do PGD Public Health In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.