Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus (47114 Views)

President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text) / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Neoteny7: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Are you sure this man is not trying to slow down our growth in Lagos and Ogun economy by this Federal lock down while leaving Kano, katsina and Sokoto with porous borders to decide if they want to lock down?

This is too much mehn!

I don't know if you notice but the entire economy is in tatters, heck the global economy is taking a whack.

Your assumption is baseless and frankly childish.

1 Like

Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Kimzo: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Please next time that Fulani man is addressing the nation , there should be Subtitle, I strained my ears just to pick out what he was saying.....

1 Like

Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Immacute: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Abeg help a sister it is difficult. 2118574721 Zenith bank
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by jamkid4015: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na wa oh, this additional 24 days na yawa oh....make I just drop ma details maybe a God sent human being go help me out here in school, totally stranded, I don exhaust my foodstuff, ma parent self dey complain, will be very glad if anyone can help a brother out with any amount u can afford, 0075428807, sterlin
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Olarewaju89: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
How na?

Isinweke:
Buhari only appear when he wants to extend lockdown
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by otomatic(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
No reference to the security situation in Lagos and Ogun, huh?
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Godformeeeeeee: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
This op, u get work sha
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by AmTruth: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
God bless the Covid19 Task Force.

God bless our Health practitioners.

God bless Public Spirited individuals like us.

God bless you our dear President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Uchefame(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
best decision for now but

More Hunger, More Crime.

Its a good measure but lockdown not meant for Nigerians

Reasons

Nigerian System is Crap..

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to come beg for relief material.

I was shocked, i had to give her some 4,000 to manage and about 1basket of rice and garri from my Wife.

Hunger virus is killing Nigerians....

Guys hustle hard oh, make your love ones nor suffer

This is How i make my money Am am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

Mturk- least income is 350$ Monthly. Surveys but the pay is sweet.

Ebay- Selling some digital books. like 45$ stills comes from there

Dropshipping- Not much now due to coro everywhere but over 70$.

Google my source of income and join all free

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

I will be glad to learn from you
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by ProtectMyMoney: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2020
This month will be red o....which employer will pay salary to workers for the month of April for no work done?
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by KrazyDave16(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ogegeodey:
shocked
50.Fellow Nigerians, follow the instructions on social distancing. The irresponsibility of the few can lead to the death of the many. Your freedom ends where other people’s rights begin.

Tell that to them robbers out there
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Radicalman(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't think people can survive this one because last one was to hash

But God all things are possible
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by vaca1: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

More Hunger, More Crime.

Reasons

A woman and her 3children was direct to my Compound today, said somebody told her to come beg for relief material.

I was shocked, i had to give her some 4,000 to manage and about 1basket of rice and garri from my Wife.

This is How i make my money Am am making a tutorial on Nairaland this Wednesday For Free

Adsense - Viral posts not targeted to Nigerians cos our cpc is dead. least earn is 270$ with spending 30$ for ads

If you want a tutorial to what i listed, just follow me on nairaland, so when i post on it you will be notified

Guy link me up on mturk
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by tundex572(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
God will deliver us one day
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by culdady(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
This Is pure famine period. embarassed
0415625480 GTB chukwuma o George
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Sardauna24(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
SLAP44:
Are you sure this man is not trying to slow down our growth in Lagos and Ogun economy by this Federal lock down while leaving Kano, katsina and Sokoto with porous borders to decide if they want to lock down?

This is too much mehn!
Mr man you are free to go and ask him in the Villa

1 Like

Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
James4bright:

Can I make a decent income from all these?
if you over 100k monthly, will you call it decent?
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by emykinto: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Uninspiring speech
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Balenciagabrain: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
I hope Nigeria is also getting ready to tackle the impending depression soon to rock the nation sha
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by James4bright(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:
if you over 100k monthly, will you call it decent?

Sure. Hopefully this isn't just an illusion but could be achievable.
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by ojaysam25(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Failed nation. Lord we need your intervention amen.
must you quote everything
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lol hope you are fine sha it has be a while
Mzflexydeeva:
I am not aware
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by luluosas(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
And yet, no palliative measures?
It is well
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
ojaysam25:

must you quote everything

Yes
Last I checked I didnt quote you
So Bleep off.
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Tchuks1: 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
vaca1:

Guy link me up on mturk

Please am interested
Allaboutkatiee:

Yes
Last I checked I didnt quote you
So Bleep off.
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by A1dgentle(m): 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
SLAP44:

This is too much mehn!

No, he is trying to avert mass infection that can lead to mass death. I as much as its difficult to bear with hunger in the land the needful must be done else it will be so brutal. Fact is our government are really irresponsible when it comes to taking care of people welfare, palliative mearsure should go round nuck and craning of everyhome in Nigeria .

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]1k per person truly in need. No new accounts. Quote me[/s]

Closed. We have enough for today
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by 02Kebreal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
SLAP44:

This is too much mehn!

Is this how far U can reason?

1 Like

Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Garrieveryday: 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm not sure some of us can make it to the next 14 days myself included.
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by lasdas100(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okay ooo, we've heard you ooo... but hunger na im I de fear, no be anything ooo
Re: Full Text: President Buhari's Address On Coronavirus by Mplify(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

More Hunger, More Crime.

Reasons

You listed Mturk. Is it Amazon Mturk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policeman Returns Woman's Purse With N200million / "Emir Of FESTAC Town" In Sallah Parade In Lagos (Pictures) / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.