Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,016 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. (1881 Views)

Nigerian Communities Are Free To Dialogue With Bandits – Defence Minister Speaks / Lagos Inner Communities Are Deliberately Neglected / Hope Uzodinma: Those Calling Me ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Are Ignorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by usba: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2020
The truth is most state governments have failed their responsibility to educate the masses on COVID 19 in the region. This is why social cultural group like the one in the op need to play their own part and also hold their state government to account.
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by iFukSimplyleo: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
So Ndigbo United Forum and Sun newspaper see Igbos in their nightmares, right? I wonder why Igbos would be tormenting their own brothers. cheesy

That is not good looks.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by iFukSimplyleo: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
The thread is about IGBO communities. The statement was made by an IGBO body. The news was carried by an IGBO newspaper.

What is the source of your own claim? Your brain? cheesy

I'm sure you people must be confused here since you cant blame Lagos Ibadan express as usual. cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by iFukSimplyleo: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
We don't expect anything less from them. cheesy cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by orisa37: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2020
We call IGBOS "OMO AJOKUTA MA MOMI". So The Igbos know what they're doing.
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Karleb(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2020
That's a lie.

Even the northers know pretty much about it.
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Mightyhaiz: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
iFukSimplyleo:
[s][/s]
this your guy omennka/Corinth;ians/ simpleleo and 700minikers...,I heard that aside Igbo matters,nothing else matters to him in his entire life.. How true would that be? sad
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by Mightyhaiz: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Karleb:
That's a lie.

Even the northers know pretty much about it.
a big fat exaggeration. I call my village people on daily basis.. These ppl are even more conscious than we are here.. Once u are coming from the town ppl distance u even more.. Everybody has a scarf over their faces and they observe sit at home and distancing even more than we in the towns do... My moms eldest sis closed her provision shop in her compound to avoid unnecessary contact with ppl

This so called Igbo rural areas are home to a lot of retired professors,clergies,well travelled bizmen and researchers who have decided to live serene and non complicated lives in their country homes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by iFukSimplyleo: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
]
Mightyhaiz:
this your guy omennka,..I heard that aside Igbo matters,nothing else matters to him in his entire life.. How true would that be? sad
he dated an Igbo girl abused her so badly even when the girl was condoning her inability to perform as a man as in impotency, yet he was not satisfied he maltreated the girl and she left cursing him.

since then he has been wandering everywhere looking for comfort including nairaland
he's always depressed and confused because at 40 no wife, no girlfriend nothing nothing
so don't blame him whenever you see him pouring out his frustration
na so his life take be
i have advised him as an old friend and someone that knows someone to look for that girl and apologise but he doesn't want to listen.

he operates moniker Corrinthians to show you how addicted he is to Nairaland to pour out his frustration
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by omonnakoda: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
orisa37:
We call IGBOS "OMO AJOKUTA MA MOMI". So The Igbos know what they're doing.
My Google has stopped working
Can you help?

I am searching for the meaning of plagiocephaly
Re: Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant. by orisa37: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
omonnakoda:

My Google has stopped working
Can you help?

I am searching for the meaning of plagiocephaly

Try Trumptictionary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World About To End In Lagos After Lockdown Ease / Watch Hundreds Of People Queue For Water In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdow / BIAFRA: Asari, Uwazuruike And Nnamdi Oath-taking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.