Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive (35891 Views)

Area Boys Demand Settlement Before Evacuation Of Suspected COVID-19 Patients / COVID-19: Nigerian Students In UK Test Positive For Coronavirus / International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by 7lives: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
LORDofODDS:
They should just remain there cause they brought this problem to us

Leviticus 13:46

As long as the serious disease lasts, they will be ceremonially unclean. They must live in isolation in their place outside the camp.

CHAI
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by Jiire246: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
Before the arrival of Corona, Nigerian govt be boasting: We are ready, we are ready...

Then I ask.......In which area were they ready??

No tool to run a Quarantine successfully
No facility for Isolation
No palliatives to cushion Hard effect of lockdown. Nothing Nothing....

We are ready yen yen yen grin cheesy
same way trump and Boris was saying too. U never know until it hits u. US never believed it will hit them like this
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by Jiire246: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kubernetes:

But truth be told,I never knew America with all it's mights and bullish attitude will one be begging India to send her drugs.No nation is an island.The fact that western nations are doing well doesn't mean that they are perfect.
very true . not to talk of Nigeria. An underdeveloped country. With our diely and undeveloped general hospital. Whether the infected are hiding or not we are not hearing of deaths.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kennydoc:

Stop putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said Nigerian hospitals are the worst. I never also implied that Nigerian streets are littered with corpses. Learn to argue intelligently without putting words in people's mouths.
I said the healthcare system of Nigeria is a joke, and Nigerian hospitals are not at par with their UK counterparts. You wouldn't debate this if you had any clue as to how things are on both sides.

It's COVID not CONVID.

The fact that the disease has been ravaging some nations doesn't mean everybody has died. The US for example has nearly 600k cases so far and over 23k deaths from a population of well over 300 million. That's to show that it doesn't kill everybody. I have friends and colleagues who earlier tested positive and had some symptoms but they are totally fine now. Some people don't even develop any symptoms.

Ha ha! Why are you retracting ? You said our health system is the worst, one can only deduce from your statements that our streets will be littered with dead bodies on account of that false premise.

I judge health systems by mortality rates, ours is one of the lowest, and I am proud of our medical practitioners.
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by PDJT: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
rusher14:

Go siddon.

Everything is an opportunity to wail.
[/s]
-Stop quoting me, if you don’t have anything remotely intelligent to say.
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by rusher14: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
PDJT:

-Stop quoting me, if you don’t have anything remotely intelligent to say.

You must be staring at your own comments.
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by PDJT: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
rusher14:

You must be staring at your own comments.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by vulpeslopez(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kubernetes:

But truth be told,I never knew America with all it's mights and bullish attitude will one be begging India to send her drugs.No nation is an island.The fact that western nations are doing well doesn't mean that they are perfect.
i understand the night nation is an island,but Nigeria is a shithole.....the scum of scums.
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by guiddoti: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
SoNature:

You just wrote NONSENSE

I am sure you wouldn't have a problem with them coming home if you have siblings among them

Because the pandemic hasn't reached epidemic level in Nigeria, the government should bring them home and isolate them.

While they are in isolation, they should be given proper treatment. After all, this government keeps telling us that they are treating and discharging Nigeria's Covid-19 patients, meaning they are doing a great job with the virus.

If Nigerians want to come home, they should be brought home. Yes, that's actually one of the ways you win respect among other countries. It shows you have regards for your citizens.
I don't have problem with that. But now Nigeria is better than those countries. hahaha Mysteries!
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by Kennydoc(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
quentin06:

Ha ha! Why are you retracting ? You said our health system is the worst, one can only deduce from your statements that our streets will be littered with dead bodies on account of that false premise.

I judge health systems by mortality rates, ours is one of the lowest, and I am proud of our medical practitioners.

I will be waiting for you to quote any statement I made where I said Nigerian health system is the worst. Big shame on you if you can't point out such.
If you don't know the difference between being a joke and being the worst, then I shouldn't even be engaging you in the first place.

You judge health systems by mortality rates right? I guess Niger Republic, Somalia, Yemen all have better health systems than the US, UK, Italy, France, Spain, China because they have less mortality rates.
Anyway, I am done with you. Have a good night.
Re: COVID-19: 10 Nigerians Awaiting Evacuation From UK Test Positive by ImpactMI6(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
It's now you guys remember home abi....Nigerian billionaires that even when they have just a little sickness,,feeeevvvv they would have flew away from here hot ticket...But you have nowhere to go nw....Remain there pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uganda Army Condom For Soldiers (Photos) / 5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You / Is It Safe For Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.