Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi (79363 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by supercase1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Aladdin1:
Dont mind them.These same hypocritic Nigerians praise and hail Nigerian politicians who steal and loot them dry.yet when they see petty thieves they want to transfer all their ancestral frustuation and aggresion on them.nobody is supporting stealing.but bad situation can make some susceptable weak fellows do some bad things.And i maintain that these young Boys are not just regular armed robbers(no arms was even found with them) And of course everyone deserves a second chance.
You be arm robber abi no worry make I catch anyof una for by crib I go impale u with posioned arrow +pepper and acid ediot
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Aladdin1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
supercase1:

Shey when armrobber enter house na only food he ask for? these robbers need raw acid to be poured on their dicks!!!
What of on your dick? for all the evil you 've been doing!.FOOL..!.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by supercase1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Aladdin1:
What of on your dick? for all the evil you 've been doing!.FOOL..!.
now I know say you be armrobber,but I get one word for you many days for the thief,but one day for the owner.your end is near you ought not to be born I just pity your mama wey carry your Belle
SPIT...........!!!!!
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Aladdin1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
supercase1:

now I know say you be armrobber,but I get one word for you many days for the thief,but one day for the owner.your end is near you ought not to be born I just pity your mama wey carry your Belle
SPIT...........!!!!!
But If am not an Armed Robber. May you die a painful death by the hands of Armed Robbers.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by liquidfaya: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
Digmygold:

The stray dog finally picked up the fish brain. Now who's gonna banter with a blank skull? NOT ME. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.