Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi (79362 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by EgunMogaji2: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Encouraging one act of crime irrespective of the motive is still a crime. Imaging releasing them today that will encourage more guys to steal. A land without law encourages crime and violence. They're not the only hungry guys, nobody dey work we dey hungry too. Na why govt and individuals dey share relief package and giveaways.

Y'all should stop promoting bad habits. They should be punished for their crimes. Irrespective!

Don't mind them. People that should be bleeding from all orifices already, if not dead.

We're all suffering but we don't all go out and rob innocents.

If they were caught robbing CBN then I might, just might understand.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by iFukSimplyleo: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
[s]

You are in support of robbery.

I'm not surprised.
[/s]
call it anything but any sane person knows that this is bound to happen
expect more in few days time
that's the result of bad governance
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Commentor: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
iFukSimplyleo:

[s]call it anything but any sane person knows that this is bound to happen
expect more in few days time
that's the result of bad governance[/s]

Rubbish.

You have no right to make any comment on this forum.

Take a back seat.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by collitexnaira(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
It's no longer lazy youth that can't work
But lazy youths that can't endure hunger, because there's no work anywhere at this time

Before blaming those guys blame the government. They made no plan for these guys that feed from hand to mouth on daily basis.

Is it the agberos that has no other means of surviving, they can do and undo when the means of earning the little they use for feeding on daily basis has been shut down.

I just pray we don't become a victim of these guys frustration because shiit like these can't be avoided in this perilous time

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by iFukSimplyleo: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
[s]

Rubbish.

You have no right to make any comment on this forum.

Take a back seat.
[/s]
kiss
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by boladale123: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Gofwane:
Please help me too so that I will not be pushed to go and join bad gangs.

You better don't think of joining any gang, because if you do the his will be your end.
If you need food go to your neighbor and beg them,drop your pride and survive.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nggs121: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
BURN THE MFS
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Commentor: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
iFukSimplyleo:
[s][/s]
kiss

Gaylord take your activities somewhere else.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by iFukSimplyleo: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Gaylord take your activities somewhere else.
[/s] kiss
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by olayiwola4u(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
In every situation there are always lessons for EVERYONE. My daughter Nkemchoro just made a post in a closed forum stating:

"Nigerians are crying for food after just 2 weeks of staying at home forgetting that the Biafran genocide lasted for 3 years and igbos were condemned to starvation for the THREE YEARS"

And I add: And UNLIKE what happened to the Igbos for 3 years, in this TWO weeks NOBODY is bombing Nigerian MARKETS, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, HOSPITALS and REFUGEE Camps. Also, NO ONE is imposing either land or sea or aerial BLOCKADE. NO ONE is laying siege and NO ONE is threatening to shoot anything that MOVES or DOESNT move. So for all those who found this two weeks under peaceable conditions difficult, just sit back and imagine what happened to the Igbos for three years between 1967 and 1970 and the United Nations and the rest of the World didn't give a damn. If you are Igbo born after 1970, hug and kiss any Igbo person you know was born before 1970. They are LIVING HEROES! They literally passed through the valley of death. If you are NOT Igbo, don't feel pity for Igbos. Just have an idea of what has happened to them from your experience of the last two weeks.

Francis Duru..
I see
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by DonTattaglia: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Waste them immediately.. The soil needs more natural manure.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by amaks: 10:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

Doing that will only encourage them and others like them to think and believe that's the way to survive.
We are all managing the hunger together. They should had taken their grieviances and anger to the officials who are responsible for providing for them. They should face the law.

And just to let you know, i don't think all the miscreants are doing it out of hunger. For some this is just an opportunity, an excuse, a cover, to commit crime.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Stellly02(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Let’s call a spade a spade
Even before this lockdown am sure they’ll be among those collecting cash from people or stopping bikes just to extort money from passengers
If u haven’t been waylaid or robbed, only then can u talk about letting them go
But if u are a resident like me and know how they behave you won’t want to let them go nor have the slightest thought of giving them food..
Residents of Mafoluku can testify what happens on 24th dec and December 31st yearly as they rob people coming home from church

Note: am also hungry and looking forward to things getting better but I chose not to steal
It’s a CHOICE

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Getuboy: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Even right now I don't have what to eat what do expect people to do
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by James4bright(m): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Digmygold:

Until you become a victim you wont understand how lethally brutal these tiny rats can be on the slaughter ground. Let then face jungle justice. Thats the only thing that will teach them a lesson.

You were being a bit reasonable until you mentioned jungle justice, now I just realize you are just another inhumane Nigerian.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by crafteck(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

I pray you dont meet them in the wrong place with your wife, condemn evil always.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by kozmokaz(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2020
apache22b:
how far , u got any info ?

Every where good
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by melaninpop: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2020
espn:
wow...

Na them tongue
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by ADMAF(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:
At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor.
Opportunistic robbers you mean?
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by RexTramadol1: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Encouraging one act of crime irrespective of the motive is still a crime. Imaging releasing them today that will encourage more guys to steal. A land without law encourages crime and violence. They're not the only hungry guys, nobody dey work we dey hungry too. Na why govt and individuals dey share relief package and giveaways.

Y'all should stop promoting bad habits. They should be punished for their crimes. Irrespective!

Leave them na, dem no go learn till the day dem run them street

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by kernniejay(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
Dont you know that if anyone struggles with these guys while they are on operation they may stab or even kill the person? Taking care of them and releasing them is like encouraging crime. The way we condemn and berate the government for granting pardon to boko haram is the way we should condemn anyone that pardons a criminal. Nobody has any legal reason for going into crime. If we continue to pamper them, then we are not ready to have a safe and peaceful society.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by kernniejay(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:
At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor.
ont you know that if anyone struggles with these guys while they are on operation they may stab or even kill the person? Taking care of them and releasing them is like encouraging crime. The way we condemn and berate the government for granting pardon to boko haram is the way we should condemn anyone that pardons a criminal. Nobody has any legal reason for going into crime. If we continue to pamper them, then we are not ready to have a safe and peaceful society.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by kernniejay(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
apache22b:
You are absolutely right my dear , that's the more reason i need to help them .

ont you know that if anyone struggles with these guys while they are on operation they may stab or even kill the person? Taking care of them and releasing them is like encouraging crime. The way we condemn and berate the government for granting pardon to boko haram is the way we should condemn anyone that pardons a criminal. Nobody has any legal reason for going into crime. If we continue to pamper them, then we are not ready to have a safe and peaceful society.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by RexTramadol1: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2020
James4bright:

You were being a bit reasonable until you mentioned jungle justice, now I just realize you are just another inhumane Nigerian.

You didn't listen to Buhari last night or you didn't read his speech, he made a good point " where your freedom ends, another person's right begins"

If you're a threat to my life and property, I should be too, no padi for jungle.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Ewomano: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Best for the men you'll be very surprise with the effect

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by orazx: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Really? Until they come to your house rob you and rape every women in your house right?
Don't disturb your phone if you dont know what to type..
Everyone is affected, why will they go around taking from those that are managing too..
Let they go to Abuja and rob the Ministers, Senators and others..
If not they dont have excuses to make.
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Wasky101: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
Watch this guy if things hit the fan he is likely to become an armed robber. I am sure if lockdown continues for 2months he will steal
How can you have sympathy on someone who steals and is capable of killing.
Nah only them dey hungry If every hungry African starts stealing where we for dey
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by bamidele1710(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Too bad see what corona virus has caused
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by meekparagon(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
Someone should please assist me with transport to hospital today, am having serious chest pain right now, I stay at igando and am going to doren hospital at Ajah for chest X ray. Please help a brother. Am handyman, two weeks no jobs, death calling some people now.

Gtbank 0241857361

God bless you all abundantly
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Oyelamioyebanjo: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2020
Please someone should help me. It will go a long way not asking for much pls. You will never lack in life amen. 3103565100 firstbank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Nigerian Man Kills His Ivory Coast Girlfriend & This Happened (graphic Photos) / Damian Ali Beaten To Death In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.