Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea (35308 Views)

Two Close Contacts With Bala Mohammed Test Positive For Coronavirus / COVID-19: 3 Of Abba Kyari's Staff Test Positive / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
it's called COVID-19 S PLUS

Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by wman(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2020
uchman48:
And Nigeria is releasing their own patients without monitoring them to see if they will be a relapse. I don't regret being a Nigerian what I regret is having idiots around me that voted in an illiterate idiot because of four cups of rice. now we are all suffering. come 2023 when they will organize rally, you will see this same set of people standing under hot sun to shout the party slogans forgetting totally how they were kept at home for weeks without palliatives. am tired of complaining, the government should do their worst, las las we go dey alright

What you should be more concerned about is the large number of people that won't go out and vote.
Most of you will sit at home during election period then start complaining of people selling votes.

And it's all a lie. A lot of people are smart even though they are illiterate. 4 cups of rice is not enough to twist their brains into voting for you again after how much you've hurt them.
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Nairalandmonika: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2020
Jolowinki:
This virus mutates ...it is well..we are on lockdown but cases keep increasing, are you going to be on lockdown forever?
Hope u know why h1n1 didn't became a pandemic in 2009 because it mutated. It mutated and became less harmful.
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by bizzibodi(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Make this coroshiit ....am sorry no vex covid-19....make u no come cause global doomsday oooo!eejo!! cry cry cry
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by nnaeyes6: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
See Confusion
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by MOVIC6: 10:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Citytrend:
Then this is time for families to boost spiritual their immune if the fleshly immune has failed

Still waiting for the scientists that said there's no God to Lead the way with their Socalled indebt knowledge and understanding.

God have mercy on us for our foolishness

Abeg joo, I will Build a company Logo or Website for your Product or Company

so what exactly is ur point, the shouldn't find a cure or what, sometimes you people talk rubbish jus to show yourselves.
ok yes there's God but will it stop them from getting the cure or will it stop the virus from going, please jus stop this whole bullshit and pray God helps us out of the situation and stop attacking scientist.
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by 9jaRealist: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Mizwisdom:
The Ebola virus is transmitted among humans through close and direct physical contact with infected bodily fluids, the most infectious being blood, faeces and vomit.
The Ebola virus has also been detected in breast milk, urine and semen. In a convalescent male, the virus can persist in semen for at least 70 days; one study suggests persistence for more than 90 days.
Saliva and tears may also carry some risk. However, the studies implicating these additional bodily fluids were extremely limited in sample size and the science is inconclusive. In studies of saliva, the virus was found most frequently in patients at a severe stage of illness. The whole live virus has never been isolated from sweat.
The Ebola virus can also be transmitted indirectly, by contact with previously contaminated surfaces and objects. The risk of transmission from these surfaces is low and can be reduced even further by appropriate cleaning and disinfection procedures.

Huh? shocked
>
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by bgberbo: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Citytrend:
Then this is time for families to boost spiritual their immune if the fleshly immune has failed

Still waiting for the scientists that said there's no God to Lead the way with their Socalled indebt knowledge and understanding.

I am surprised that you believe in God , with the way you insult your customers after receiving payment and doing a shoddy job.

Imagine someone like you preaching to someone like me after the way you behaved. Interesting!
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by KaptainAfrika: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2020
OH BOY ! LETS PARTYYYYYY ! POSTIVE THEN NEGATIVE THEN POSITIVE AGAIN ! OLUWA O !
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by yoyo4456: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Awesome to wind up setting off to your weblog again, it has been quite a while for me. Enjoyably this article i've been sat tight for so long. I will require this post to indicate my undertaking in the school, and it has indistinguishable subject together with your audit. Much valued, awesome offer.
slot
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by thunderbabs: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Poco Lee Chinco should say something naa, haahaaaa. How china com take do am
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Degentlez: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Citytrend:

true talk
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by bergs2: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Citytrend:

bro I wished I could find double like button.
God bless u.
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Yusolam05(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just don't mention ''N'' there !

Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Kaka1234(f): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
It is not surprising they are getting reinfected, did they clean the environment (their homes, cars) they left infected prior to admission to the hospital. What of the air vents? Its common sense that such places exposed to infected people need to be disinfected before stay again
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Evince(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
N2B2:
And here we were, thinking that recovered patients are immune to the virus.

God, please have mercy on us!
Oga read again. they actually said that people who are tested and were found negative of the virus (Cleared) are now testing positive not people who recovered from coronavirus
Re: COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea by Evince(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
All these religious people in Nigeria found it difficult to comprehend a sentence. No wonder they resort to spiritual understanding of bible.

What this news posits is that people who are tested and were found negative of the virus [b](Cleared) are now testing positive not people who recovered from coronavirus[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Minister, Soun Of Ogbomoso, Chiefs Attacked / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Buhari Has Not Endorsed N30,000 Minimum Wage – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.