Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. (787 Views)

Best Paying Survey Sites In Nigeria / Top 10 Classified Sites In Nigeria 2018/2019 / Get Wordpress Website Or Blog With Free Domain Name & Hosting For A Year For 2k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. by Nichesiteseo(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2020
‘If you want to know what a given society believe in, look at what it’s largest buildings are devoted to.’ - Joseph Campbell

I’m building 28 inches sites within a year.

I believe a lot in the power of passive income now as a niche site I started last year keeps churning money for me even when I’m sleeping.

So I’m dedicating this year to replicating that niche site.

28 times.

Here’s how I’m doing it.

https://link.medium.com/tVUOtkBPF5
Re: I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. by Emmaxy9(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Building 28 niche sites is calling for trouble. If you’re able to handle all of them, you’ll be fine. Don’t sha die all because of multiple streams of income.
Re: I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Emmaxy9:
Building 28 niche sites is calling for trouble. If you’re able to handle all of them, you’ll be fine. Don’t sha die all because of multiple streams of income.

I dig.

But not my first rodeo.

I was managing 100 sites at one point for different clients with a team.

Exactly why I’m doing this so I can show people how’s its done.

The key is to automate much of the process.

From site build to content creation.

Each site will have very little content on it and targeting 1-2 keyword. So managing content won’t be difficult for the 28.

Every three months I will complete the build of 7. Set it and forget it. Just wait for them to rank on Google.

Once they do, we plug in the products.

If a site doesn’t rank well after 6 months, we scrap it.

The point is, I’m going to be working on the 28 sites in batches. Easier to manage that way.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. by henrykene(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2020
Goodluck, but keep us posted on your progress
Re: I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. by dettemanon(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
I'd like to have a stable passive income every day!
Re: I’m Building 28 Niche Sites In A Year For Passive Income. Here’s Why And How. by tweasderd: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Do you create Automated PAA Sites, or will they be sites with empty content? Of course, I'd like to buy such sites since I can make them from scratch instead of remaking someone else's articles and frames. I think it's a useful purchase. Then I can turn to an AI-assisted site-filling service that will automatically collect my business data and write articles and banners for the whole site. I don't want to write every article and type everything by hand. What do you think about this possibility? Writing articles myself takes long hours of work that I could spend on something more important. What else can you offer besides niche websites?

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home / Virus Threathens My Job / Create Recordset From 2 Tables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.