Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike (1761 Views)

Nigerians, Others Listed As Criminals Terrorising London Metropolis / Wike: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Operate From Anambra / Governor Nyesom Wike Goes Shopping With His Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Hunt27: 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Governor Nyesom Wike has said that criminals terrorising some parts of Rivers State and making the state unsafe have a hideout and operational base in Anambra state....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/criminals-terrorising-rivers-come-in-from-anambra-governor-nyesom-wike/

1 Like

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Garrieveryday: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Perhaps
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2020
Hunt27:
[s]Governor Nyesom Wike has said that criminals terrorising some parts of Rivers State and making the state unsafe have a hideout and operational base in Anambra state....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/criminals-terrorising-rivers-come-in-from-anambra-governor-nyesom-wike/[/s]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by ukukaegbu(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Misleading headline
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Yanmiriflathead: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2020
As A Bonifide Igbo Man From Anambra State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Simplyleo: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Lol.

Laff want commot my teeth o. grin grin

What exactly is Wike insinuating?

Has he forgotten so soon these are the people that voted him from Rivers polling units in Anambra?

They voted him from Anambra the same way they voted Donald Trump from America polling units in SE. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Adaogwashi1(f): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy grin our sophisticated people from south west has come with their fake news cheesy grin please where is amotekun cheesy grin south west is now the headquarters of robbery cheesy grin we need our amotekun in action cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Yorubas always reporting another thing.....The headlineis different from what I just read......Moreover I have this news on scan page and I didn't see such comment....

Omoluabis you guyss are littering the media space with poor jouralism..

Bolaji odedara....

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Biafrarep(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2020
Senseless thread!
Does Anambra even share border with Rivers State? Idiots that don't even understand their geography keep disgracing themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by iFukSimplyleo: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Has he forgotten so soon these are the people that voted him from Rivers polling units in Anambra?

They voted him from Anambra the same way they voted Donald Trump from America polling units in SE. grin grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by iFukSimplyleo: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonifide Igbo Man From Anambra State
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Cholls(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2020
my brother's ewooooooo! Yanga dey sleep Hunt27 don wake am

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Another one, afonjas are out for business

[img]https:///view/spit-take-laughing-lmao-gif-9271317.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

You see your people yorubas are highest peddlers of fake news in nigeria.

Imagine how one idiot bolaji twisted the governors statement

Read Rivers state governors statement

We will continue to work for the safety of Rivers people says Governor Wike
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that his administration will continue to work towards keeping Rivers safe in line with his constitutional responsibility of protecting everyone living in the state.
Speaking at the Government House, Port Harcourt during the presentation of the recent achievements of Operation Sting by the State Commissioner of Police, Mustapha Dandaura on Monday, Governor Wike commended security agencies in the State for working with the State Government to check the activities of criminals.
He said: "I have made a vow that Rivers State must be safe. It is a duty that we are committed to carry out. We have no excuses to give. "
Governor Wike said that as the State Government fights to protect Rivers people from coronavirus, it will not relent in ensuring the security of lives and property.
He urged the media to also focus on the successes of the State Security Council in the area of securing lives in the state. He said that bursting the Kidnap syndicate is a major achievement by Operation Sting.
He said: "Coronavirus is a serious war. Then add this to the fight against insecurity and you understand that it is not easy for us. But we shall continue to work for the security and safety of our people.
"We don't want anyone to politicise the issue of security. We also don't want anyone to politicise the fight against coronavirus," he said.
Governor Wike said that the weapons recovered by the police during their operation can dislodge Port Harcourt City. He wondered what the criminals were doing with sub machine gun and rocket grenade launchers.
He said that operatives of Operation Sting were on the heels of a notorious Isiokpo Kidnapper, who will soon be apprehended and prosecuted.
"We give God the glory for keeping us safe in Rivers State even as we battle this coronavirus pandemic. Rivers State Government is working to keep our people safe, yet some criminals want to make the State insecure," he said.
Earlier, the Commissioner of Police, Mustapha Dandaura commended the Rivers State Governor for his logistical support that has energised the security outfit to achieve notable success.
He said that the Operation Sting initiated by Governor Wike has sanitised the hitherto troublesome East West Road, the Elele-Owerri Road and the Ogoni axis of the East West Road, making the state safer for residents and visitors.
The Commissioner of Police assured that the security agencies will continue to work hard to protect lives and property in the state.
Dandaura said that the State Police Command recovered the arms from Ogu/Bolo Local Government Area, following credible intelligence. He said that the Kidnap syndicate hid the arms underground in the forest.
The Police recovered the following arms at the forest of Ogu/Bolo LGA:
1. One GPMG No. NN-07-150
2. Two G-3 rifles with breech No’s. 81- 85234 and 69090978
3. One SMG rifle No. 19855
4. One rocket launcher(RPG) rocket propelled grenade NW-07-150
5. Five (5) Pump Action guns
6. 933 rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition
7. 1,111 rounds of 5.56mm live ammunition
8. 222 rounds of 9mm live ammunition
9. 909 rounds of 7.62mm live ammunition
10. 74 rounds of .9mm live ammunition
11. 728 live cartridges
12. Four (4) AK 47 magazines
13. Two (2) G-3 magazines
14. One (1) SMG magazine
Total number Of Ammunition/ Cartridges- 3, 249.
Highpoint of the occasion was the inspection of the recovered arms by Governor Wike and the Service Commanders.
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
13th April, 2020

https://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/we-will-continue-to-work-for-the-safety-of-rivers-people-says-governor-wike/?fbclid=IwAR1njEoPWyx3xfc68Qb4aIs0qkuTp5pN9SK5VpVMnT2vxXaBDgdPe81D7us

1 Like

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

Another one, afonjas are out for business

[img]https:///view/spit-take-laughing-lmao-gif-9271317.gif[/img]

I was opportuned to come across this news earlier and seeing this one I couldn't remember reading something like this at all.

I tire for SW and fake info.

You will never see them report their side na only here their journalism finish.

7 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Biafrarep:
Senseless thread!
Does Anambra even share border with Rivers State? Idiots that don't even understand their geography keep disgracing themselves.

There exist a border between both states but the news is fake and not true.

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Wike has gone berserk.
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
Wike has gone berserk.

Leave wike and blame the yoruba man with this fake news.

Fakest of all

2 Likes

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nyamuriflathead: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
I Believe Wike
Go to ogun and lagos state they are complaining about armed robbers and kidnappers from

Go to China, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Italy, Libya, Southafrica, Ghana, Us And Uk. These people are complaining that a certain group Of peripathic people who invaded their lands have been commiting crimes. tell me why i wont believe wike when Evans The Kidnapper Is Still Fresh In My Mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Earlystar698(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Hunt27:
Governor Nyesom Wike has said that criminals terrorising some parts of Rivers State and making the state unsafe have a hideout and operational base in Anambra state....

Source below
https://www..com.ng/criminals-terrorising-rivers-come-in-from-anambra-governor-nyesom-wike/
[/s]
Bastard look at the source of your news

1 Like

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Earlystar698(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:
I Believe Wike
Go to ogun and lagos state they are complaining about armed robbers and kidnappers from

Go to China, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Italy, Libya, Southafrica, Ghana, Us And Uk. These people are complaining that a certain group Of peripathic people who invaded their lands have been commiting crimes. tell me why i wont believe wike when Evans The Kidnapper Is Still Fresh In My Mind
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by oyatz(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are an incurable tribal bigot.

Instead of making your comments and leave, you are dragging a whole ethnic group into your post.

People like you are a great problems for this country.

When hot guys like Bello El-Rufai give you a taste of your own medicines, you will be forming the victims.

MelesZenawi:
Yorubas always reporting another thing.....The headlineis different from what I just read......Moreover I have this news on scan page and I didn't see such comment....

Omoluabis you guyss are littering the media space with poor jouralism..

Bolaji odedara....
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Asuito7(m): 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
@op
He said SOME of these criminals not that your general statement.

Compare the two statements down

Some criminals terrorising Rivers State come from Anambra

Criminals terrorising Rivers State come from Anambra

Are the two statements the same? If yes is your answer, then I will advice you to go back to your English teacher rather than creating threads to ferment trouble here.
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by DanArrewa: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Developers...

Wike should not worry...

Developers from Anambra are there to turn rivers into African Dubai

Igbos be like...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Xisnin(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
No details.
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Lipscomb(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
You are the one that peddling fake news.
MelesZenawi:

Leave wike and blame the yoruba man with this fake news.

Fakest of all
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
You are the one that peddling fake news.

Maybe you should apply to dailytrust and fabricate your fake news as usual to look authentic.

Same way they fabricated the demolition of mosque.

As far as I had read the news before and this onee again is totally strange.

Consult any trust papers to authenticate for you guys.
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by HopeAtHand: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lolz. cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Miracle1991: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
When the south South insulted ipob, instead of facing the south South, ipob will be looking for Yoruba to blame.
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Miracle1991: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
We should stop deceiving ourselves, everybody knows that most ipob pigs are criminals so what do ever Wike said is not new to us
Re: Criminals Terrorising Rivers Come In From Anambra – Governor Nyesom Wike by Herdsmen: 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanArrewa:
Developers...

Wike should not worry...

Developers from Anambra are there to turn rivers into African Dubai

Igbos be like...

Yoruba man wey Dey shame to be Yoruba

No body want to associate with Yoruba .. anything can happen.. with Yoruba in your region anything can happen
Rituals
Propaganda
Fake news
Drug peddling
Omonile fit invade
Skull mining
Internet scam
Lost of purpose by young ones
Armed robbers on increase
Juju
A lot
And finally agbo will be seen as hero

And they won’t even build a hut.. but beg.. like say dem Dey Ibadan..

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Almost Killed For Refusing To Join IPOB / Onojie Of Irrua Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu As APC Campaigns In Esan Land / Nigerian Billionaire Investing $1bil Into Platinum Mining In Zimbabwe- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.