Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown (694 Views)

Nigerian Presidency 2023: Where Are The Lgbo Candidates? / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Lockdown Nigeria For 2 Months / Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Lockdown Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
*"Nigerians are crying for food after just 2 weeks of staying at home forgetting that the Biafran genocide lasted for 3 years and Igbos were condemned to starvation for the THREE YEARS"*

*And I add: And UNLIKE what happened to the Igbos for 3 years, in this TWO weeks NOBODY is bombing Nigerian MARKETS, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, HOSPITALS and REFUGEE Camps. Also, NO ONE is imposing either land or sea or aerial BLOCKADE. NO ONE is laying siege and NO ONE is threatening to shoot anything that MOVES or doesn't move. So for all those who found this two weeks under peaceable conditions difficult, just sit back and imagine what happened to the Igbos for three years between 1967 and 1970 and the United Nations and the rest of the World didn't give a damn. If you are Igbo born after 1970, hug and kiss any Igbo person you know was born before 1970. They are LIVING HEROES! They literally passed through the valley of death. If you are NOT Igbo, don't feel pity for Igbos. Just have an idea of what had happened to them from your experience of the last two weeks.*

I will tell you that the old Eastern Region will always survive. We need to work together as a country to make Nigeria great again.

This group of politicians who will print their pictures on the food they give you and snap pictures don't mean well for you.

6 Likes

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Biafrarep(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Food for thought!!

1 Like

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by meolaniyi(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Truth be told. The Igbos are strong people but pride is their greatest undoing.

1 Like

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Edusteve(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
O boy this your message just made me dey one kind humble this afternoon.
Do you need organic traffic to your blog/site or you are not earning much from your AdSense contact me now

2 Likes

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by StreetFight: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
You will weep over this Biafran nonsense till you die. When you people declared war against the Federal Republic, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses? Continue crying after 50 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
meolaniyi:
Truth be told. The Igbos are strong people but pride is their greatest undoing.

While sheer wickedness and envy is the undoing of yorobers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Mightyhaiz: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
In a day granddad lost His expensive morris minor and a house at owerri.. But that was not as painful as losing 2 siblings and 3kids in the course of the war..

Anytime I remember his wartime tales that he often told reluctantly ,but on my stubborn request, a fire ignites in me,and any struggles before me at that moment just pales into insignificance,..infact a leisurely park strol..

If those guys could surmount untold and impossible conditions during and after the war,I never see wetin nwa afo no go surmount! kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by oyatz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
People died on both sides of the war.

Three of my step mum's younger brothers fought for Nigeria in the Civil War.

One was never seen again since 1970, even his corpse couldn't be identified let alone be given a befitting burial.

One sustained injuries and voluntarily retired from the Army shortly after that war.

The youngest eventually became a top military officer and later on appointed by Gen Sani Abacha as a Military Administrator of Lagos State.

Mightyhaiz:
In a day granddad lost His expensive morris minor and a house at owerri.. But that was not as painful as losing 2 siblings and 3kids in the course of the war..

Anytime I remember his wartime tales that he often told reluctantly ,but on my stubborn request, a fire ignites in me,and any struggles before me at that moment just pales into insignificance,..infact a leisurely park strol..
Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Mightyhaiz: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
oyatz:
People died on both sides of the war.

Three of my step mum's younger brothers fought for Nigeria in the Civil War.

One was never seen again since 1970, even his corpse couldn't be identified let alone be given a befitting burial.

One sustained injuries and voluntarily retired from the Army shortly after that war.

The youngest eventually became a top military officer and later on appointed by Gen Sani Abacha as a Military Administrator of Lagos State.

true,people die during conflicts

Far more unusual and tragic when these people are non combatant kids and women..

Sorry about your combatant uncles tho
Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by koffsman(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Honestly if I should really speak my mind alot of hypocrite will start saying shit and I don't have time to reply dullards today, I just pray we continue to the peace we have all worked for o er the years
Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by adadike(f): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eastern Nigerians? Very strong and resilient people till date

2 Likes

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
God is great
Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by rummmy: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You will weep over this Biafran nonsense till you die. When you people declared war against the Federal Republic, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses? Continue crying after 50 years.
can I give you a bottle of sniper?

3 Likes

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
[s]You will weep over this Biafran nonsense till you die. When you people declared war against the Federal Republic, what were you expecting? Hugs and kisses? Continue crying after 50 years.[/s]

Typical afonja. What is happening in SW now will clear your eyes in few days. Only two weeks, you people are already stealing and looting. These were the same demons that perpetrated the siege and starvation of Biafrans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
we need to come together as one country.
what we need is equity and fairness
Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Herdsmen: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:

While sheer wickedness and envy is the undoing of yorobers.

Add PRIDE..

Between YORUBA AND IGBO .. Yoruba get pride in excess of 100 to 25..

Minorities Nigerians that have encounter Yorubas will tell you more..

In fact visit any RCCG AND CONFIRM

1 Like

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by NaijadrivaCars: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Not again!
Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by mrvitalis(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
All of them done hide ....no need to say much cos deep down every Nigerian respect the igbos ....some hate us ,some fear us some love us ...but every Nigerian respect the Igbo tribe deep in their heart
They know what we are capable of

2 Likes

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
mrvitalis:
All of them done hide ....no need to say much cos deep down every Nigerian respect the igbos ....some hate us ,some fear us some love us ...but every Nigerian respect the Igbo tribe deep in their heart
They know what we are capable of
you are right

1 Like

Re: The Lgbo 3yrs. Lockdown & Nigeria 2wks Lockdown by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yoruba and their audio Ogun state IGR

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are These Listed Donations To The FGN By Private Individuals For Covid-19 True? / Civil Unrest Mounting In Kaduna / Israel Is Supporting Biafra Diplomatically And with Military Power - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.