Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life (3568 Views)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by donnie(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So there’s wisdom in believing that a virgin had a baby?

The same wisdom that created this world from nothing but words.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 4:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
donnie:

The same wisdom that created this world from nothing but words.
is there Wisdom’s in believing that he created plants before the sun?

Do you guys think at all?
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by fredopareto(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
donnie:

And that's the problem. No wisdom.
u forget to add "AT ALL"

1 Like

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by fredopareto(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
ThinkFreely:
you believe a virgin gave birth and you think you have wisdom?
yes we do..let me ask u simple question.. How re u sure is ur mummy DT gave birth to u..proof.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by bolight007(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
I read almost all the comments here and, hmm, well... Some believe, some are skeptical, someone is saying its one person using different accounts, well, we all are entitled to our opinion.. But for those that don't believe miracles I just hope you won't come to a place in your life when you'll need it..

Anyways i was there when it happened, I was shocked... Infact bewildered... That moment when something shock you, you call it SHOCKER!!! (I commented this same thing on the original post, in case someone sees it; I planned commenting on both posts so I copied a part of... Lol)
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
fredopareto:
yes we do..let me ask u simple question.. How re u sure is ur mummy DT gave birth to u..proof.
This question is valid before the invention of DNA test.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by fredopareto(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
To clarify all dis stunt
1)Tell them the name of the hospital,address,state
2)give dem d link to d online meetings
I am nt doubting d power of God. And for dose wanting to verify or disagree..life is choice..
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by lepasharon(f): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
This thread is a mess lol
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by JoshZionist: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
fredopareto:
To clarify all dis stunt
1)Tell them the name of the hospital,address,state
2)give dem d link to d online meetings
I am nt doubting d power of God. And for dose wanting to verify or disagree..life is choice..

Download free conference call app

The prayer meeting starts by 8pm, it continues every day

Id to join is ireignglobal7
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pressman2HFJ:

I am a Hassan F. Jatau, an independent reporter. I heard the account of a dead child coming back to life after 3 days. With so many doubts about miracles, I decided to have a brief interview with the mother of the child in Kaduna.

What is your name?
A: My name is Adeleke Bukola. What is your name also?

Q: (Smiling) I am Hassan. You agreed to talk to me, can we get to it?
A: Okay. Yes. I hope it will be short.

Q I heard your child died and came back to life after some days, which doctor confirmed him dead?
A: Let's call him on phone. He is Dr ibisesan.

Q How long was he dead ?
A: Now that you have spoken to the doctor, are you satisfied? He was dead for about 85 hours.

Q Yes I am satisfied, I will visit him. What was your first reaction when the doctor told you he was dead?
A: I jumped up and I saw my child is not dead, I will not bury my seed. And I laughed.

Q: You mean you didn't scream or cry?
A: Not a single tear. Not a drop.

Q: Why?
A: Tears is not a language of faith. I was not moved, I was not afraid. Not one bit. You see I was prepared for it (maybe not totally prepared, but I was).

Q: How did you prepare?
A: I heard of Bishop Feyi last year 2019. I planned to attend his meeting in Abuja, that is the closest he came to my territory. But I mixed up the date. Then I got his messages. I am a social media person, but I had to download Telegram just to access his messages. Then I listened to them daily like 3 times.

Q: Is that all you did as regards preparation?.
A: No I got his books.... Hmm I listened to some of his messages countless times. I stop counting at time when I listened to the technology of faith series more than 65 times.

Q: Technology of faith? Is that a gadget or what?
A: Yes it a series. A teaching. I listened till I could say almost every thing word for word. Saying it word for word wasn't my goal, but that happened. Encounter with Zoe, is another message you should listen to.

Q: Me?
A: Yes

Q: I am a Muslim, but I will give it a try.
A: Good.

Q: Then what happened ?
A: Anytime I listen to the messages I saw possiblites and how to create them. Life every where. I learnt how to do the word.

Q: Do you have any personal relationships with Bishop Feyi Daniels?
A: But no physical contact. I have never seen him physically. But He is the only preacher I listen to. I used to listen to many, but I stop a year ago. I drink Bishop feyi.

Q: How did you contact him when your child died?
A: it's a lot to explain. When my child died I refuse it. And I meant it. I got out Bishop Feyi's messages and I started play them to myself and my baby through a small bluetooth speaker. That Nurse can testify (someone walking across the room). Then I heard the phrase I had heard before on giving direction to God's power. I neded to let my heart decide where my miracle will come from. I called my husband, told him about sending Bishop the money we keep for our son's trust fund. He agreed and I sent it.

Q: How much was it?
A: That is my seed faith, not for you to know.

Q: Help me understand, was that the first time you sent him money?
A: That is not money, it is an offering or call it a seed faith. It was not the first time. I started tithing to him when I started listening to his messages.

Q: Okay. So what happened?
A: I didn't shift my heart. I kept talking. My baby was injected so that he will not smell. People that knew I was due for delivery called to know how I was doing. I told them myself and my baby was fine, and I meant it. Death was not a possibility.
Then I tried to reach Bishop feyi on Saturday, I still couldn't. Saturday night, I heard he was holding a prayer meeting online. I tried to join, but it was too late.

Q: Where were you all this time?
A: Here. In this hospital. Sunday night, I joined. I prayed in the meeting nothing happened in the physical, but I knew my child lives. Monday night I joined and suddenly Bishop mentioned my case. He said my baby was dead. He stated the time he died. He said my baby will come alive before the end of the meeting.

Q:Then want happened?
A: Bishop Feyi began to pray, about 30 minutes into the prayers, my baby cried. I leaped for joy. I wept. I was right, I said I will not bury my baby.

Q: You mean your dead baby came back to life?
A: Do the dead cry? I said he cried. Yes he came back to life. There are about 20 witnesses, they saw him.

Q: Congratulations. Have you decided the child's name?
A: (Smiling) He will be called Feyi Daniels. It is a sign of honor to the man God used and a reminder of God's goodness.

Q: Final word
A: I didn't enjoy the interview. I don't like exposure. I didn't want to grant it, but you insisted. Do this for me as a reward, get Bishop feyi's messages on Telegram: /bishopfeyi
I love Bishop Feyi. Thank you Bishop. Thank you Jesus.
God still uses men.

A: Can we publish this?
Woman: Ask iReign Christain Family Lagos, that is Bishop Feyi's church. Bye..

I called iReign Christain Family, and they said I may publish, but they are not interested in the attention it may bring. They affirmed it is not the first of it kind in their ministry

In you want to buy this story, with pictures, audio and copy of doctor's report or any other story, reach me on: Pressmanfelix2@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by OtemAtum: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
JayFD:
All of you that commented above are fools.
New username by same scammer grin
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by OtemAtum: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kimgirlie:
You know what!!!Why don't you take your family members to go heal Corona virus....

Anyways,I hope you won't have to pass through a pain or serious issues that will make you start looking for miracles!!!I mean any miracles!!!!!
I don't people are still this senseless in this century....I don't still blame all of you when it isn't yah family members that died....
Fools
Another new account by same scammer grin
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by OtemAtum: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Akerejola417:
I am Akerejola Eni-Ibukun Glory, I was there at the meeting,
If you are a Christian that is sound with the word (I'm not talking about bench warmer o) and you don't believe this, there has been something wrong with your christology.

In iReign Christian Family ordinary member raises the dead. How much more...

For all those who made comments above, listen to him @ /bishopfeyi and stop allowing the devil to encourage the limits to your heart.

To unbelievers here, God loves you and wants you to understand him more.
God still save through Jesus alone.
Accept him today.

I am a witness, and if you want to witness more
Download an app, (Free Conference call)
Search and Join iReignglobal7 the online prayer meeting today by 8 pm
Use 634401as the access code
And awaits your miracle.

Peace

I have bookmarked Ireign Christian Family down. After Covik-1 9, I will come with real lame, blind and amputated people to cure them. Journalists will follow me. We'll have everything recorded. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by JoshZionist: 3:39am On Apr 16, 2020
OtemAtum:
I have bookmarked Ireign Christian Family down. After Covik-1 9, I will come with real lame, blind and amputated people to cure them. Journalists will follow me. We'll have everything recorded. How about that?
No issue, we believe in the power of God and we stand by it
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by donnie(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
is there Wisdom’s in believing that he created plants before the sun?

Do you guys think at all?

The sun did not produce the plants, YAH did. So the sun came at the right time and for the benefit of the plants.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
donnie:

The sun did not produce the plants, YAH did. So the sun came at the right time and for the benefit of the plants.
Use your common sense.
Put a plant in a vacuum, see if it will survive.

Saying a plant survived without sunlight is ridiculous and hugely laughable. You are religious doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use common sense.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by donnie(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Use your common sense.
Put a plant in a vacuum, see if it will survive.

Saying a plant survived without sunlight is ridiculous and hugely laughable. You are religious doesn’t mean you shouldn’t use common sense.

Read that portion of scripture again, did it say these havenly bodies BROUGHT light or it said, they were to SEPERATE light from darkness?
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
donnie:

Read that portion of scripture again, did it say these havenly bodies BROUGHT light or it said, they were to SEPERATE light from darkness?
It said afterwards that he made two lights, one to rule the day and the other the night, this was done on the fourth day. Even a kindergarten will know that the sun and moon.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by donnie(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
It said afterwards that he made two lights, one to rule the day and the other the night, this was done on the fourth day. Even a kindergarten will know that the sun and moon.

Did it say that He who himself is light and who had earlier said "Let there be light" couldn't take care of plants, so that he had to wait for the sun and moon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
donnie:

Did it say that He who himself is light and who had earlier said "Let there be light" couldn't take care of plants, so that he had to wait for the sun and moon?

ok, what light was created on the first day that is not the sun?
Tell us
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by donnie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
ThinkFreely:
ok, what light was created on the first day that is not the sun?
Tell us

It is the light of life. The light of His presence without which creation cannot take place.

He is able to sustain whatever he creates because He himself is sustenance. It is ignorance that makes you limit his power or capabilities to the sun which he himself created.

And that is why the day is coming, and soon when at his command, there will be no sunlight for 3 days.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by ThinkFreely: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
donnie:

It is the light of life. The light of His presence without which creation cannot take place.

He is able to sustain whatever he creates because He himself is sustenance. It is ignorance that makes you limit his power or capabilities to the sun which he himself created.

And that is why the day is coming, and soon when at his command, there will be no sunlight for 3 days.
dude, elementary geography and biolog made us understand that the sun is the only source of light in the solar system and the visible light region of the sun is responsible for plant growth and respiration.

I don’t know this other light that one cannot verify. This light is nonexistent.

Please if you cannot explain it, stop making assumptions that are not verifiable.
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Izigha(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
But guys, if a baby die in an hospital and a doctor certified that the baby is dead will any hospital leave the dead baby with the mother for 3 days?
sometimes even if one believe in miracle and such but we should also think grin
Re: Interview With The Mother Whose Dead Child Came Back To Life by Joshzion(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Buliwyf:

This one na learner. Na by college of medicine? Guy I now know you are also JoshZion aka DARZION. Because you both think like tsetseflies. That one was telling me to search for name on Facebook. Josh was showing me a fake picture. And you are showing me another random picture of friends. Feyi get off my mentions. Why are you this desperate? Have shame na. Lol

I'm just seeing this now he's not johzion so please don't miss things together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Sheikh Iyanu Olohun? / Throwback Picture Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor And Archbishop Benson Idahosa / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.