Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) (79080 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video) / See The Fun Meal I Created With Bread. Mmm... Yum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by luluman: 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
babasolution:
the poor shall continue to be poor.yoruba poor ooo
Yet yeebos depend on the poverty of yoruba lands for survival.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Tblesd:
If u dey Igando today,one dyna dey pass wet carry rice. Na only one IBO guy see one collect ,he no even mind of d motor go hit am. D4, receive brain

Lies from the pit of hell.

This lie no sweet at all

Hunger go change Yoruba people brain by force ntorrr!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by whytediamond(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
Digmygold:

Not their fault at all indeed. You're talking crap. If this is not nipped in the bud these miscreants will start attacking people in their personal cars especially with numbskulls like you encouraging crime. You will receive some sense when you become a victim yourself.

Hello Bro, please shed more light on the bolded. How do we achieve that this period?. How do you nip the impending anarchy in the bud?
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by whytediamond(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gbemiie:

Hmmm sir. It is well
Amen
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Digmygold: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
whytediamond:

Hello Bro, please shed more light on the bolded. How do we achieve that this period?. How do you nip the impending anarchy in the bud?

Anarchy that they did not display in Sambisa forest to curtail the attacks by terrorists. Abegi. These ones have been rogues even before the lockdown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by UKBobo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Badonasty:
See what they’ve turned us to...in my next life God abeg just create me as white man for U.K. or USA....baba God abeg

You can change your future now. The whites did. Burkina did. Gambia did. Go to Aso Rock and run him out.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by gettcynthia: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is a trying period. God will surely help us. Please my fellow nairalanders I need your help. Hungry in my house with my family GTbank account number is 0009039039. Please help a sister
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pubichairs:
APC dogs won't see this

That old Muppet has failed Us

Yet some punks don't see any wrong in this useless administration..

cheesy U dogs are free to quote me..
na only a mad n stupid person will quote you otherwise. Ur right bro. The old hag has really failed us.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by hansomb: 12:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Just imagine if it's in the NORTH ?
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by DEROX: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2020
babasolution:
but i tought Lagos is mans land fool
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by DEROX: 1:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Crixxx:
Hunger dy wire wire hafonja o
I tought Lagos is no mans land fool
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by MackDams(m): 4:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Catch up on my free DIY Canva lesson to help improve the visual content and visibility of your start-up brand.

Hurry up now!
Class commences soon

Click the link below to join whatsapp group now!

/2xm3vf7

Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Longman8: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Now I know the difference between lockdown and recession.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Bahddo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Robbers
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by strafist911: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
KingOdart:

Who told you Sowore is Yoruba?

And why should we organize a protest just because Sowore is Yoruba assuming he was? when Sowore said he was fighting for the whole Nigeria.

I don't know when Sowore's fight become all Yoruba's fight.

If you guys are brave and not cowards why don't you declare your independence from Nigeria tomorrow instead of crying all over the internet.

BROS TRUST ME, I HAVE LIVED MY LIFE IN THE NORTH, WEST, EAST AND SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA AS A RESULT OF MY BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT YORUBAS ARE NOISE MAKERS AND COWARDS.(no pun intended)
WHAT HAPPENED TO AMOTEKUN?
WHERE IS BOLA AHMED TINUBU YOUR DEMI gOD WHO BROUGHT 2 BULLION VANS TO HIS HOUSE LAST YEAR TO DISBURSE CASH AND BAGS OF RICE TO YOU GUYS TO VOTE FOR HIS PARTY?

Truth is bitter bro.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by juman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
The owner of the bread should approach the government for assistance.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by juman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Extreme hunger in the country.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Adgideon(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
babasolution:
they were igbos among them idiot
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by samafooo: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Useless govt giving palliatives to retirees that still earning as much as 60k per month and neglecting the jobless youths that really need the palliatives.
Re: Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 2:46am On Apr 19, 2020
ozoebuka1:
if black Americans were busy waiting for "loopholes" to end the oppression of blacks in America I don't think open slavery would've stopped today. I pray the said "loopholes" presents itself to you guys honestly.

But I maintain what I said before, if Nigeria is going to have any revolution today everyone knows that it will never come from Yorubas...the likely ethnic group to champion such a thing is either Hausa or igbos. No insults intended to Yorubas.
u no get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Served With Meat That Looks Like Male Genital At Ghana Restaurant (Photos) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas / Interesting Facts You Need To Know About "Penis Fish".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.