Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Properly Shave Your Balls(testicles) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Properly Shave Your Balls(testicles) (380 Views)

How Do You Remove The Hair On Your Balls And Ass? / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Properly Shave Your Balls(testicles) by Idiotmod: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
1. Trimming: You have to trim the hair before you start shaving, you don't grow a beard and the just start shaving you got to take the length there hump an attachment on your facial hair grooming tool and gently slowly notice this is not like the fast 5minutes like testicle shaving routine, slowly trimmer the hair to make sure that the length is down, I would say try to get it around three or four millimeters that is an appropriate length.

2.Hot Steamy Shower: You want to make sure that the water is warm because hot water will not only soften the hair it will soften the scrotum you want to make that the skin is a little bit more loose because if the scrotum is tight, you run the risk of cutting yourself a lot more easier as opposed to a soft supple loose scrotum.

3. Wash Your Body
Continue reading https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/77ab1a46e860c29d8c40e41003df7c9e?client=iosnews&features=25978470173&ac=4g&picture_less=auto&use_small_image=true

And if sister dominique could help me push this to frontpage I for happy. Just this topic alone
Re: How To Properly Shave Your Balls(testicles) by dingbang(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bla bla bla. Use soap and shaving stick, you are good to go. The scrotum skin is so delicate so you might want to be too gentle in shaving..
Re: How To Properly Shave Your Balls(testicles) by Idiotmod: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
dingbang:
Bla bla bla. Use soap and shaving stick, you are good to go. The scrotum skin is so delicate so you might want to be too gentle in shaving..
Go mess up your scrotum
Re: How To Properly Shave Your Balls(testicles) by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Idiotmod:

Go mess up your scrotum
keep kwayet, it's still intact. You should learn from me.

(1) (Reply)

10 Symptoms Of Dangerous Diseases Ignored By Many Women / See How Facemasks Can Make You Vulnerable To Coronavirus / 8 Home Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera. Learn More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.