Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! (1268 Views)

5 Things Every Student Must Do To Be Successful / Boy Who Dressed Like Female Student To Canvass For Votes Wins SUG Election / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2020
First of all,i want to congratulate you for successfully scraped through JAMB, and PUME...Yes,its not an easy task considering the numbers of Jamb applicants on yearly bases.

Congratulations once again and welcome to another phase in your life. A phase where you determine the future of your life by yourself ...

Its not enough to gain admssion,its up to you to decide if you will GRADUATE or NOT...

Its not everyone who did matriculate just like you did that will graduate, It has been so right from time and it will continue to be so..One reason or the other some people will fall by on the journey,only the once that are DETERMINED makes it to the end..The choice is yours.

As said "Better is the end of a thing than its beginning".

Some will fall by as a result of life's natural circumstances, some will fall by as a result of choice etc.

But It has been proven over time that No or Low funds to survive financially on campus is one of the major reasons for high rate of student dropout or not being able to complete their program in the Higher Institution.

This is why from my experience ,reaserch and other young entreprenuer's experience,i have shared with you 7 TESTED and PROVEN strategies on How to Financially Survive on Campus". There are no questions as to whether it will work or not,the proof a good product is that it has fulfilled its purpose.

We have recorded several testimonies from individual who already have complete access to this book.

This book is not for people who are looking for overnight riches or are not willing to put in the work required. Also note,IT IS NOT a get rich quick scheme.

WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK:
-This book is meant for any student who want to live a financially free life on campus and after leaving the four walls of the school.
-Individuals who believe they can still achieve something more in life irrespective of their age or educational qualification.

The author of the book did not only take you by the hand and show you how to live financially free on campus and beyond, he also show you how you can successfully implement everything you will learn from the book,so you can start making a living from any of the strategies shared as quickly as humanly possible.

Note kindly: Having access to this book alone is enough,even though we have gone to great lengths to do everything we can on our end to make sure you succeed,it will still require you to TAKE ACTION.

So if for any reason you are not the kind of person who takes action on what you have learn, I respectly suggest that you ignor this message.

I wrote this book as a result of the financial experience i went through while growing up,and i shared in the book PROVEN and TESTED strategies on how i was able to get things sorted out step-by-step,and how am now living a financially free live. I also shared in the book other entreprenuers experience and research work that will help you effectively live financially free on campus and beyond...

I understand how pained and stressful it is not to be able to live financially free that is why i made up my mind to help as many students as possible to be able to live a financially free life.

Remember, learning from someone else's experience save you the RISK of failing, Time, Money.

In asmuch as its my desire for every students to have this book,The book will only be made available for individuals who TRULY and are READY to live financially free on campus and beyond.

Before you decide to have complete access to this book,I advice you read some testimonies from people who already have complete access to the book. I believe my ULTIMATE product is my satisfied customers.

To do so, send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

Also send an email to the above email,should you be interested in reading more and also get your own copy of this VALUABLE book.

I have succesfully trained and empowered a good number of students on entreprenuership and I aim at helping young people discover their real purpose early in life.

One thing i use to tell people is "If you come across any information that you know will be VALUABLE to you,or will help you SOLVE some challenge, 3 Things you should ask yourself
(i) Are the claim real ?
(ii) Does it really works ?
(iii) Will it help you provide or near to provide the SOLUTION you desire?

If your answer is YES, then do all you can to get the information(Solution),because it just might be the information you need to transit from Point A to that Point or level you have been desiring to be.

I took advantage of information as this years ago which has helped me in most of my financial achievments today.

Note: Not everyone will genuinely want to share their financial success with you, but if you have such opportunity,i advice you grab it with both hands.

Since 2018 till date,this book have helped many students and good numbers of entreprenuers SOLVED the problem of no or low funds to live financially free on campus and beyond...

One thing am known for is NOT only helping students lived a financially free life on campus but also after leaving the four walls of the school..

As said,having this access to this book is not a must,neither is it compulsory...You choose to have it or or leave it...Its your choice.

Remember

"Yesterday is not ours to recover,but tomorrow is ours to WIN or LOSE".

"Where you are today is a result of yesterday's decisions and where you will be to tomorrow will be decide by the decision you take today".

"You have all it takes to be successful".

I wish you the best in life.....

1 Like

Re: For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 4:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Long story short,the strategies shared in this book are little known yet extremely lucrative opportunies that should any student be determined to follow, would end their no insufficient funds ordeal while on campus. This isn't one of those crazy get-rich-quick schemes. ( The book : How to Financially Survive on Campus). Engr Samson Algeh...Entraprenuer
Re: For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 2:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Good morning everyone..
Re: For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 6:23am On May 09, 2020
Good morning everyone
Re: For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 6:29am On May 25, 2020
Remember you have all it takes to be successful,dont limit your ability...

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

Believe in yourself, if you do,there's no limit to what you can achieve...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

Stay safe, stay positive, everything will be fine...

God overall...

My little advise for someone out there...

Good morning everyone...Have a blessed week....
Re: For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 5:28am On Jun 03, 2020

This week,try to replace I Cant with I CAN or I WILL, if you do this,you will immediately received signals on how to get it done...

I pray your helper locate you this week and when they come,may you be sensitive enough to know,most people miss their blessings without knowing..its not your portion...If you believe you can type Amen...

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

God overall...

Re: For Every Student To Read!!!!!!! by LoveEditor: 3:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Dont give up...

Always stay positive

God overall...

(1) (Reply)

IPPIS: Senate Intervenes, Says Govt Should Not Sign Agreement It Can’t Implement / NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions And Answers PDF Download / I Want To Know How To Add Articles On Phoenix News Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.