Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here (63278 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by qanda: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2019
ACCA Study materials are available for free on Q and A App.

Access it from Q and A App. Q and A App is available for download on Playstore
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
wahlay:
FREE LSBF ACCA VIDEOS ON F5 AND F6. If you are in lagos you can get it directly to your flash or system
I am interested. How do I go about getting it
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Orange1234: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Zullyat: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Orange1234:
Hello. Anyone studying for ACCA ATX December 2019 exam that has solved Qstn 1 of the March/June 2019 AXT sample questions? Wanted someone to clarify something for me.

I need a reading partner for MA and FA writing This December biko and if I can get past questions from anyone kindly send to mojistitches@gmail.com
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Zullyat: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Zullyat:

I need a reading partner for MA and FA writing This December biko and if I can get past questions from anyone kindly send to mojistitches@gmail.com

Reading partner in ibadan
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by hardeycute(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Zullyat:

Reading partner in ibadan
Please check your email
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by brainzdh(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Please how much will it likely cost for one to complete the ACCA exams, from start to finish?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Vincimontana: 2:30am On Nov 26, 2019
Plssss guys ...☹️☹️☹️ My names David ...I just registered as an ACCA student...I’m in dire need of material for the foundation exams F1 —F3 ...pls guys.... any one with softcopy can send to my mail Ramrex67@gmail.com
If anyone has the hard copy, we can arrange a place to meet ...pls help a brother
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by LargeBreed(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know a good ACCA tuition center in Enugu?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Ketu22: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
I need need a study partner for PM and AA for March or June exam 2020...you can mail me atoyebiolaidearamide@gmail.com thanks

1 Like

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by oyinlove15: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Do you have it in soft copy

Nuyosunny19:
Acca study text and revision kit available for all level .
you can get it in print copy if you stay within Abuja

WhatsApp or call: 08106337690
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by yansky(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2019
Ketu22:
I need need a study partner for PM and AA for March or June exam 2020...you can mail me atoyebiolaidearamide@gmail.com thanks

writing pm in march.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by kenobi007(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please permit me, to introduce you to Page financials

Page Financials is a consumer finance organization focused on empowering salary earners to achieve financial independence.

We do this by providing access to loans to salary earner minimum Loan amount - N200,000
Maximum Loan amount- 5million
Loan tenor extends to 12months
No Collateral
No management fee
No Guarantor required
No paperwork
Loan buy over from another company is possible and you get a much reduced rate.

Applicants can liquidate the loan anytime he or she wants.

We loan to salary earners in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan.

And bankers all over Nigeria.

Ready to get started?

You would need;

6 months up to date bank statement from salary account
One Government Issued ID
Employer ID
Passport photograph (1)
Employment offer letter

For further inquiries, please call or whatsapp obi o903*1831*715

Business loans are available.( Lagos Business only)
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Mama4dworld: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hi all...

1) is it true that F1-F3 exams are computer based??
2) What is the cost of writing the exam s?
3)Where will the exam be written??

Please help me with the above enquiry.
Thanks
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by kngnrn: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2019
check out this link https://desklib.com I have ping a custom document on F8 from the platform. hope you will find here something helpfull.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by abimijul1: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Clear your ACCA result at a go with these Starry Gold ACCA Video Lectures. Starry Gold Academy has recorded close to 80% of her students passing the ACCA exam per diet with the comphrensive video Lectures.

The video lectures are very comphrensive and straight to point and with them, you have the high chance of finishing your syllabus at least 2-3 times before exam. The video lectures is indeed Starrygold's secret recipe to success in the ACCA exam... So grab your copy now!!

For more info about these video Lectures, prices and how to place your order, you can call the admin or message via WhatsApp on 08062761209. Cheers to a brighter future with Starry Gold ACCA Video Lectures!

Brought to you by Starry Gold Academy........
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by EyinjuGod(f): 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello all...
1)Please is ACCA recognised in US?
2) for Nigeria,what's the cost of registering for ACCA, plus the cost of foundational exam.
And lastly, who knows a good ICAN/ACCA tutorial centre at yaba, Sabo area.
Thanks
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by notcommon(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
I will like someone to help with the study materials and past questions on F1 to F3. My email address is sbogunsanya@gmal.com. Thanks
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by safex(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Price for Strategic papers?
Nuyosunny19:
Happy New year to us all!

Acca study text and revision kit still available for all level . Soft copies pls.

You can get it in print within Abuja and with other useful textbooks.
WhatsApp or call: 08106337690

Complete Cambridge IELTS material, Liz and Jay audio/video, all available
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by kenny189(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2020
Sales of ACCA study materials

We want to announce to all stakeholders that ACCA study materials(study text, text books, video lectures, practice & revision kits etc) are still available for sale at affordable price.

We supply materials in large quantity to various ACCA centres and ICAN centres all over the states at wholesales price. Discount is also available for retail sales.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by abimijul1: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
DO YOU HAVE CAREER INDEPENDENCE?

It’s a good time to remind ourselves of all the ways we
can exercise our independence, especially in our career.
Most of us are in need of career happiness and
it can only be obtained by creating career independence.

Wondering what career independence is all about?

Career independence is that state where you have the
career control to find your dream job, get the promotion
you deserve or to make a career change.

You might say this sounds like almost impossible in Nigeria.

A friend of mine who worked with the Telecoms (Telecommunication)
told me of how he had worked with the three main
Telecommunication companies in Nigeria, his service was so
needed because of his expertise, the last Telecoms company had to
sign an exclusive agreement with him with a huge offer for him not to
go back to other Telecoms companies.
Today he works in the UK for a Telecommunication firm.

I also remember when I was still in paid job,
our accountant was so good that the company could not let her go,
they had to sign a long term contract with her.
She had save the company millions of naira in terms of Tax payment and
has brought in more jobs for the company.

Sometimes, getting career independence could just be as simple as
having enough savings or side hustle such that you are not
100 percent dependent on your monthly salary.

If you don’t have side hustle with your work yet, just review all of your expenses,
and trim the ones that don’t matter.

Financial freedom can actually give you career freedom.

It is important that you take a closer reflection at your professional life to
achieve career independence, but there is no better time than NOW.

P.S: become so indispensable at work by learning new skills,
take that course, become a better version of you… AN EXPERT.

Want to become an EXPERT in your career?
Get our 19-in-1 Personal Development Video Training

P.S: To develop your skill as an Accounting Professional our Accounting Package (SAGE 50, Advance Excel, Tally ERP, Financial Model, Project Management, QuickBooks and others) Video Training.

Click the link below to register on our platform ��
http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/?ref=ebenezer

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all or any of our practical Accounting Package video training.

On this note,

I say, Let’s all stay safe and always remember to wash our hands.

With Love from
Starry Gold Academy.
www.starrygoldacademy.com

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Juliches: 2:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Hi everyone... please I need assistance from those who have done their ACCA, I want to register for it, don’t know how to go about, I need guidelines.
Secondly how much wil the entire program cost me. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by abimijul1: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2020
Be Relevant Even In The Midst Of Technological Advancement.

Recently I read an article on how technology will replace most of our jobs and
I felt I should share it with you.
“The Future of Work and The Work of The Future... A Presentation by OlufunkeAmobi, Country Head, Human Capital, Stanbic IBTC. Compiled by 'KunleAjayi, Co-founder Enterprise Innovation Laboratory.
The future of work is already upon us and it is clearly defined by Technology. This implies that the work or Jobs of the future belongs to those who can maximize and explore modern Technologies to their advantage. By the year 2025, which is just about few years from now, a lot of jobs would have been taken over by Technology, because the rapid transformation experienced in the world in the last fifty years is six times more than that experienced in the thousands of years of world existence. This means that there are bound to be job losses. But the good news is that, there would be so much more jobs... Only for those who are prepared for it.”

This is the summary of the article and I want you to pay attention to it;

“By the year 2025, Creativity skills would be 260% demanded, Presentation skills would be just 110% demanded while Digital Literacy skills would be 680% demanded. Therefore, you need to learn new skill or improve on your existing skill. Do take note, that 70% of the jobs of the Future would be Enterprise Skills!
Finally, look for skills that would make people keep knocking on your door.”

If you are reading this article and you are not proficient in a skill or you don’t know which skill to specialize on, see suggestions below;

• SAGE 50
• SAGE Pastel Evolution
• QuickBooks
• Tally ERP
• Financial Modelling
• Audit Command Language
• Advance Excel
• Project Management

P.S: The fact is even if technology would take over jobs, it might still require humans to operate the technology (machine or application).Just like an Accountant needs to understand how to use SAGE 50, so that the right data will be placed in the right place for the SAGE 50 application to complete the task.

Need Practical Video Training?
Call Starry Gold Academy on
08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp for your practical video training on any of the Accounting packages or all 19 in 1 package.

P. S: Technology will continue to advance, only those who learn the relevant skill will be able to use the technology

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by abimijul1: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2020
WHY ACCOUNTANTS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO USE SAGE 50

This is not a question of placing the knowledge of SAGE 50 ahead of your OND, B.Sc or being a Chartered Accountant. It is more of you understanding the TOOLS you need to work with as an Accountant, so there is no basis for comparing.

My friend’s son, Joshua who just finished his NYSC program, told me that he had gone for more than four different interviews for the post of an Accountant but could not get the jobs because the interviewers always asked if he is proficient in the use of SAGE 50.

The last company he went for interview even gave him the opportunity to go and learn SAGE 50 for 3 weeks and come back for practical interview.

Joshua asked “I have SSCE, B.Sc and now a Chartered Accountant but why are the companies focusing more on SAGE 50?”

My answer was that- SAGE 50 is the application that most companies use for their daily accounting task.

SAGE 50 is just an application that is used for accounting purposes,so if you must work with those companies, you must learn how to use SAGE 50”

Though there are other alternative accounting applications apart from SAGE 50, since most companies in Nigeria use SAGE 50 accounting application for their accounting task… You just need to follow the trend if you must be relevant as an Accountant.

JUST A QUICK INFO ON SAGE 50

Sage 50 is positioned as easy-to-use desktop accounting software for growing small businesses, but is scalable to perform big business accounting. It includes standard accounting such as: accounts payables and accounts receivable; bill payments and cash flow management.

OVERVIEW OF SAGE 50 BENEFITS

Here are the main Sage 50 benefits:
• It goes beyond accounting and includes essential business operations.
• It has basic accounting modules and useful modules, processing and inventory management and reporting and a customizable dashboard for quick access to important data.
• It has automatic backup, which is critical to protect your numbers.
• Compatible with other Sage products and can be scaled to match your business growth.
• Features automatic accounting checks.

READY TO LEARN SAGE 50 EVEN IF YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to get all SAGE 50 Video Training NOW

You will get this Software for FREE
• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)

P.S: Take a deep breath, savor it, and plunge forward. Do not allow yourself a moment of doubt. Follow your instinct and learn how to use SAGE 50 right now.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by abimijul1: 8:35am On Apr 01, 2020
WILL ACCOUNTANTS BECOME OBSOLETE? Read This Post to Know ��

There’s a hot question on every accountant’s mind, keeping them up at night. Will accountants become obsolete? Technology is emerging. The rise of the robots and software are causing many accountants to toss and turn with worry and distress. With the entrance of Artificial Intelligence (AI), accountants are concerned about being replaced by high tech.

Results from a recent 2017 PwC study show that 40% of the accounts payable process can be automated―including timely tasks such as billing and reporting

Now more than ever, finance departments are exploring automation options to manage the accountant’s manual tasks. Humans may specialize in crunching the numbers for financial insight, but robots are revolutionizing the role.

THE REVOLUTION OF THE ROBOTS AND SOFTWARES

In the past, companies relied on accountants for accurate reporting, financial visibility, and long-term growth. For many accounting roles, the average day included manually entering invoices, writing checks, and chasing managers for approvals, not to mention creating countless spreadsheets and formulas to manage workflow statuses, approvals, and product purchases.

Miscalculations, typos, and correcting other human errors―otherwise known as the exception rate—weighed down the work hours. In a recent survey, Aberdeen pointed out that trusting the robots with AP processes boosts accuracy by 6.74%, decreasing the exception rate with a few clicks. They will be the finance department’s dream come true by cutting cost, increasing efficiency, and providing real-time reporting in a fraction of the time.

Accounting packages (like SAGE 50, QuickBooks. Tally ERP etc), processes 90 times more invoices than accountants who cling to pen and paper. The rapid task completion rate explains why companies are paying for softwares and services to handle the procure-to-pay process and accounts payable automation instead of paying accountants.

Manual invoice entry comes at a high cost for company wallets. Invoices are now stored digitally, regardless of how suppliers send them. Most invoice services make it easy to fill in the small, but significant, details while staying organized.

SO, WILL ACCOUNTANTS EVENTUALLY BECOME OBSOLETE?

The answer is simple. The Accountant role will not become obsolete but will transit to a more strategic role by focusing on growth and better ways to invest and spend, by using accounting software/packages (like SAGE 50, QuickBooks. Tally ERP etc) for daily duties and real-time reporting.

Instead of hiring for manual, mundane processes, companies will focus on recruiting accountants for big picture responsibilities. It means that the accountant that does not understand how to use accounting packages will soon become OBSOLETE.

Companies will only employ Accountants who can analyse big data and provide real-time reporting with a technology and finance focus—not just manually entering invoices and processing paper checks.

I do tell my professional colleges that I am not going to wait till I get get obsolete but rather, I will be among the people that Will make manual Accounting works obsolete by learning almost all the Accounting software and packages. You can also make that decision today!

The big question is, WILL YOU BECOME OBSOLETE?

To get any of the practical training video for ACCOUNTING PACKAGES (SAGE 50, Tally ERP, Advance Excel, QuickBooks, Project Management)Call Starry Gold Academy on these numbers 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp

You can request for our 19-in-1
Personal Development Videos,
it contains practical video training for all
the above skills and more

After ordering for any package or the 19-in-1 package, You will get the following Software for FREE
• SAGE 50 software (for multiple systems)
• QuickBooks Software
• SAGE Pastel Evolution Software
• Tally Software
• Microsoft Office packages (Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• CorelDraw Software
• Photoshop Software

Take advantage of Starrygold Comprehensive Accounting Packages and be effective in your Accounting career.

With love from Starrygold Academy
Stay safe.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Daverichie008: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Urgent:
Hello I'm planning to write the foundation exams for ACCA so that I'll be qualified to write the ACCA professional exams. But I'm confused about which exams are compulsory..
I need to know if it's compulsory I write all the foundation exams including FA1, FA2, MA1 and MA2 exams to qualify to write the ACCA exams. Or FAB, FMA and FFA exams are all I need.

Please I need an answer fast so as to take a decision..
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by terpenoid(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2020
Hello guys, I'm new here, can someone show me around?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by karbie(f): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) / “I Slay In My Military Uniform Just The Same Way I Slay In My Civil Wear”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.