Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here (63208 Views)

Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by karbie(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Do you need the new ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) study materials and past questions and answers for your exam preparations?

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by kenny189(m): 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
*Professional Student Registration*

We want to announce to all potential and existing students that registration is still ongoing.

Let's assist you to do all registrations and provide all necessary materials such as study packs, pathfinders(Q & A), text books, video lectures, ACCA study text and revision kit. These materials are needed to pass the exam at first sitting.

Accounting Software Training videos(eg SAGE 50, Quickbook Accounting, Tally ERP 9, Adv. Microsoft Excel, SAGE Evolution ERP, SAGE 300 ERP & SAP FICO) are also available. All at affordable prices.

Distance is not a barrier, you can get all these irrespective of your current location.

We are known for excellence and high level of integrity.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by adelolo: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning Family, Can you please assist me with the process from A-Z of registering for ACCA with ICAN and how to obtain exemptions. The total fee to pay as well as is it still possible for me to write exam this dec. Thanks and God bless as you response.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by faithwales: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hello,
How is everyone doing? Hope good. I am new on this platform and saw that the is a trend I need. I want to start my exams in Acca and would be an honor to get people who have done It or in the system to help with methods that have worked for them to pass.

Also I need reading buddies don't mind to be invited to WhatsApp groups or d likes.

Thanks
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by abalaka1: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hello house, I am a graduate of statistics.
Please, what stage am I starting my ACCA from and the financial implications. Thank you!
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by kenny189(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
abalaka1:
Hello house, I am a graduate of statistics.
Please, what stage am I starting my ACCA from and the financial implications. Thank you!

Pls contact me via 08077595821(WhatsApp) for detailed information.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2020
MBA or ICAN for non-accounting graduate in financial sector which one should I go for?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Lastbornbuns: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2020
ICAN
VeeVeeMyLuv:
MBA or ICAN for non-accounting graduate in financial sector which one should I go for?
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2020
Lastbornbuns:
ICAN
what's your reason, please explain! The financial sector I am talking about is not really commercial bank (such as ACCESS and GTBANK) sector per say but

Finance sector such as CBN, BOI, AFDB, DMO, FIRS....
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by mosdii(m): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what's your reason, please explain! The financial sector I am talking about is not really commercial bank (such as ACCESS and GTBANK) sector per say but

Finance sector such as CBN, BOI, AFDB, DMO, FIRS....

ICAN is best suitable.

If you are a chartered, you can comfortably work in any financial sector irrespective of the sector either public or private.

Having ICAN is better than having an MBA or PHD in any of the financial field. With ICAN, you are a professional and will be regarded more than a PHD holder.

2 Likes

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by MercyF: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
Please who has an idea on the new Tnss location...got a mail to go to Awolowo road to write my exams that they have moved from Alausa..please I need a response sharply to enable know If it’s a scam
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Standardcosting(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Hello please I need physical ACCA lecture center in lagos
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Ivyleagueinfo: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Standardcosting:
Hello please I need physical ACCA lecture center in lagos

@standardcosting
Kindly visit: 3 Gray Close, Off Agnes Close, by Birrel Avenue,Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo, Yaba, lagos.
For more enquiries call 08148623632, 08167911632

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Ayooola19: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
I holds a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (3rd Class), I have 4 papers exemptions in ACCA Certification exams. How many ACCA exam papers do I need to pass to secure an entry level Accounting job.
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by depotyy: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Get certified on your 1st attempt

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by depotyy: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
We halp you to pass your Certification exams on first attempt.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Prettyy: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
For comptia exam voucher and training. Contact comptia authorized partner today.

Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by Bmuhd4smile: 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
I need the hardcopy of Kaplan study kit or Bpp... for all skills paper.... recent kit pls... how can I get it
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by suzzyrims: 5:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Re: ACCA Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here by MeezPat(f): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pls what tutorial centre do u use
Bmuhd4smile:
I need the hardcopy of Kaplan study kit or Bpp... for all skills paper.... recent kit pls... how can I get it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English / Novice Graphic Designer Makes Obituary Of Himself For Advert Purposes / Pwc Or Deloitte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.