Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,348 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation (44727 Views)

El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / El-Rufai Speaks After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine: ‘No Pain, No Headache’ / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by ijustdey: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir El-Rufai, on Wednesday said he was still under isolation for testing positive to COVID-19 and is yet to be cleared of the disease

El-Rufai, who also chaired a virtual meeting of the State Executive Council for the first time since he was diagnosed, said he will personally announce to the public as soon as he is cleared negative of the disease.

He urged Nigerians to ignore any report insinuating that he was cleared of the disease and assured that he would personally announce the news when he is confirmed negative.

The Governor stated via his tweeter account at 5:08 that; “earlier Wednesday 10am -2pm, I took a few hours during isolation to chair a virtual meeting of the State Executive Council.

“I haven’t been cleared of COVID-19 yet and will personally announce when confirmed negative. Ignore fake news even if you like it.”

El-Rufai had disclosed in a video shared on the official account of the Governor of Kaduna State, @GovKaduna on 28 March, 2020 that he tested positive for coronavirus.

He added that he is in self-isolation as required by the case management guidelines of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC for a someone that is not showing symptoms.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-am-still-covid-19-positive-el-rufai-speaks-from-isolation.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by NwaNimo1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2020

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Tobinrobin(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well get well soon I guess.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Translation: I am yet to cash out completely.

Na after EU carry money come you know sai you go update us?

235 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Officialgarri: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Get well soon sir.

But notwithstanding, I don't advice that your son represents you. The boy allows his emotions to reflect in his words and actions and it's disastrous.

How can a mini-public figure send a private message, threatening to rape someone's mother?
And also showing obvious hatred towards the Igbo tribe.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Evablizin(f): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okay,so what do you want us to do Elrufire?

Should we fry beans for you?

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by DonMustafa: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
This man might win people over with his transparency. He is better than the cabal in aso rock

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by globalresource: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is well
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by kponkedenge(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
I went through what his son posted on twitter to that guy, insulting him thinking he was Igbo, and it was just like a textbook comment I see here on nairaland all the time.

Heck, his son might even be a nairalander hiding under one of this monikers you think is that barbecue guy.

Most of our politicians might be nairalanders. Since this forum is faceless, people just type rubbish and go, but for him to type that stuff to that guy on twitter with his real identity, I have no doubt that his son is a nairalander.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Uniqueteco(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Congrats

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Jestin: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Instead of your son to be praying to Allah for ur immediate recovery, he was threatening to rape somebody’s Mother.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Slurity(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
God will heal you in Jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by SouthEastFacts: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Yoruba Moslems hope for 2023.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Jack500: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Get well soon. Hellrufai, the ethnic jihadist.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Mstick: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Osyxcel(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ignore fake news even if you like it. grin

10 Likes

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by osuofia2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Your problem, one of the next bigot and extremist next to the dullard

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by israelmao(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Don't worry FG intervention fund for COVID-19 is on the way.

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Brendaniel: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
It is well....
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by ogascomax: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
And you are still alive baa.. abeggi tell us another story..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Jack500: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
SouthEastFacts:
Yoruba Moslems hope for 2023.

Your brain is not for decoration start using it.

Modified: On the other hand, many ibos on this forum have claim they will rather vote this jihadist than Osibanjo or any Yoruba man for that matter in 2023, so will know whose hope is hellrufai now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Salvador1: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Kpele
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by sylve11: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
The admins of this group supposed nor allow this kind news reach front page. His negativity or positivity means nothing to us. The masses dey hungery. sad cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by okomile(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ask Makinde how he became negative as per governors una be nao

1 Like

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by yesloaded: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
please take your medication promptly
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Damalex4luv(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
This man might win people over with his transparency. He is better than the cabal in aso rock

If you love trump, you should also love Elrufai too because he doesn't mince words. He always says it as it's. Though he's a religious bigot. But one think I love about him is his transparency

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by frubben(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mtweweeeee
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Huh?
May the good Lord heal you.
Re: I Am Still COVID-19 Positive, El-Rufai Speaks From Isolation by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
and his malnourished son was ranting about raping someone's mother instead of worrying about his dying father?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Atiku/obi Shut Enugu/ebonyi Down / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.