Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? (67818 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / How Do You Obtain A Covid19 Vaccination Certificate? / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Jelzin2412(m): 3:09am On May 03, 2020
BoboC:

What's the pathway?

For UK, you will have pass IELTS Academic (In Nigeria) with an average score of 7.5 and at least 7 in each of the 4 segments, then proceed to pass PLAB 1(In Nigeria) and PLAB 2(PLAB 2 is done only in the UK hence you will have to apply for a visitor's visa to sit for it) respectively, have your certificate certified via ECFMG/EPIC, then complete your GMC registration and as you do so keep up job hunt. When job is secured you will be issured a COS (Certificate of sponsorship) by your employer then apply for Tier 2 visa and when granted fly to the UK to start your new job.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Ijiimmayi: 9:11am On May 03, 2020
Good morning house. I have HNd in accounting. I wish to go for PGD in canada in business management. Please can someone highlight d best employable business and finance related course to go to and the best colllege too. Fanshawe college directed me to their Nigerian agents and they are saying the tuition is 16,000 cad per year which is abit higher. Please can one suggest a good and cheaper college for me. Thank you
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by BoboC: 12:07pm On May 03, 2020
Jelzin2412:

For UK, you will have pass IELTS Academic (In Nigeria) with an average score of 7.5 and at least 7 in each of the 4 segments, then proceed to pass PLAB 1(In Nigeria) and PLAB 2(PLAB 2 is done only in the UK hence you will have to apply for a visitor's visa to sit for it) respectively, have your certificate certified via ECFMG/EPIC, then complete your GMC registration and as you do so keep up job hunt. When job is secured you will be issured a COS (Certificate of sponsorship) by your employer then apply for Tier 2 visa and when granted fly to the UK to start your new job.
Okay.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by imran90(m): 7:29pm On May 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
bro morning I can't access my Gmail now
your number is no showing on whatsapp.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by OYENIYIJK: 8:57pm On May 03, 2020
imran90:
your number is no showing on whatsapp.
check it very well

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by MrCork17: 12:57am On May 05, 2020
loveymom:

You don't need a family member to get Immigrant Visa, there are visa categories for that. You can google about it to understand the requirements.

Yeah I know it's not easy based on the requirements and criteria for an immigrant visa, mostly USA, but it's worth if you qualify.

Please can u accepts 1000 naira cash for kiss,hug,romance & extra hug n kiss please? I will pay u cash up front sir wink
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 05, 2020
MrCork17:

Please can u accepts 1000 naira cash for kiss,hug,romance & extra hug n kiss please? I will pay u cash up front sir wink

Lol I can't accept grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by IprintMONEY: 8:12pm On May 22, 2020
hodari:
There are some Caribbean countries that offer citizenship to investors. These countries are very popular with those looking for a second passport which can offer them visa free travel to over 100 – 140 countries world wide, including access to the EU Schengen zone and the UK. You must invest US$100,000 to be eligible.

Antigua & Barbuda GDP Per Capita US$16,726

Dominica GDP Per Capita US$ 7,691

Grenada GDP Per Capita US$ 10,640

St Kitts&Nevis GDP Per Capita US$19, 275

St Lucia GDP Per Capita US$10,566
i was processing my Antigua & Barbuda citizenship before this lockdow start. i cant wait to get that caribean citizemshp

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 22, 2020
IprintMONEY:
i was processing my Antigua & Barbuda citizenship before this lockdow start. i cant wait to get that caribean citizemshp
brother please can i send you a PM please I promise to ask not more than 5 questions about this Caribbean movement thanks
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by IprintMONEY: 8:05am On May 23, 2020
you4me:
brother please can i send you a PM please I promise to ask not more than 5 questions about this Caribbean movement thanks
yes you can. but all the info is online. the cheapest is $150,000

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 23, 2020
IprintMONEY:
yes you can. but all the info is online. the cheapest is $150,000
oshey i no do again

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by rkarang: 11:59am On May 24, 2020
Gerrard59:

The oyinbos migrated because they are rich and with this richness comes power. So, they deserve to migrate as they deem fit. Japanese, South Koreans, Malaysians and Singaporeans aren't oyinbos but they move freely too without visas because they are rich. No one disrespects a rich person, no one.

grin grin
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by JennyKadry2: 4:28am On May 25, 2020
@Topic

I was sponsored. After Uni one organization offered to sponsor me with no strings attached. I did not require work experience. They were desperate and I was available grin. Saved me time from applying even though I was eligible to apply myself. My PR visa came with no restrictions or obligation to the organization, so I could leave at anytime.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by okolimike(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2020
Good morning great minds.
Please I am looking for clarification and advise.
I have a family of 4 and I have 3 yes experience as a banker. I really want to start the process of seeking for greener pasture. My plans are these:
1) Can I apply as a single guy, maybe later request my family to come over if successful?
2) If I decide to enter Europe maybe Germany or Sweden, what is the possibility of getting PR as I don't have the fund to process landing immigration. My plans is to use Tourist visa as I have some friends in my country of choice.
3) I am a graduates of Mathematics and also with 3yrs experience as a banker. What is my chances of either making it to Canada or other European countries?

Kindly note that I have discussed with my wify and she has given her consent provided is for hustling. This is enough encouragement for me.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Goddys(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2020
Paccus:

Through Express Entry bro, Law school is calculated as Masters and with a good IELTS score your crs score will be high enough.. you just need to have enough money for Pof after you have received your ITA.. you can do everything by yourself, no need to engage the services of an agent.. save that money for something else

I am a lawyer and an intending applicant. Please how many years of experience is required to apply for PR. Some lawyers start practicing on their own right after law school and see no reason to join any firm.

In such circumstance, how does the lawyer provide proof of years of experience if he is self employed right from day one.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by ednut1(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2020
okolimike:
Good morning great minds.
Please I am looking for clarification and advise.
I have a family of 4 and I have 3 yes experience as a banker. I really want to start the process of seeking for greener pasture. My plans are these:
1) Can I apply as a single guy, maybe later request my family to come over if successful?
2) If I decide to enter Europe maybe Germany or Sweden, what is the possibility of getting PR as I don't have the fund to process landing immigration. My plans is to use Tourist visa as I have some friends in my country of choice.
3) I am a graduates of Mathematics and also with 3yrs experience as a banker. What is my chances of either making it to Canada or other European countries?

Kindly note that I have discussed with my wify and she has given her consent provided is for hustling. This is enough encouragement for me.
how old are you Do you have masters or extra degrees

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by rkarang: 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
enemyofprogress:
I got mine through marriage. I'm married to a woman hold enough to be my mother but I'm enjoying it. I'm now a confirmed citizen

grin grin

Desperate hustler! I hail oo

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by okolimike(m): 2:54pm On May 27, 2020
ednut1:
how old are you Do you have masters or extra degrees
I am 32 and will be 33 by September.
I don't have extra degree.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by ednut1(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
okolimike:

age is not on your side to meet the current scores for. Canada. Unless you can do french
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Withney247: 8:58pm On May 27, 2020
1. How can one later upgrade his visa after entering with a 6 months tourist visa?
2. Like how much job can one get from the under the table jobs. Will it be able to pay through to upgrade to a valid visa?
Please respond. Thanks.
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Paccus: 3:23am On May 28, 2020
okolimike:

how old is your Wife??
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by ednut1(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2020
Withney247:
1. How can one later upgrade his visa after entering with a 6 months tourist visa?
2. Like how much job can one get from the under the table jobs. Will it be able to pay through to upgrade to a valid visa?
Please respond. Thanks.
dont try it. It may end in tears. For many countries you have to leave first to be able to upgrade or you marry citizen. No advisable in these times
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by okolimike(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2020
Paccus:
how old is your Wife??
She will be 30 this year
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by EDGEof2MORO: 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
Papacypaul:
Please, I am a 500lvl student of a federal university in Nigeria,and will like to jet out after the first degree, is there a prospect for Nigerian train Civil Engineer in Australia or Canada?

The Australian job market is not as rosy as you think! You will complete your masters in civil engineering and end up in a bank
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Paccus: 9:02pm On May 31, 2020
okolimike:

She will be 30 this year
If she is educated...is better you make her the primary applicant for both of you
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Damian457: 9:24pm On May 31, 2020
Withney247:
Please respond. Thanks.
for US, you can convert to a student visa
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Mile22: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
you4me:
oshey i no do again

Don’t leave me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mile22:

Don’t leave me grin grin grin
you def reason am nah I get 150k i go come NL dey seek advice on how and where to travel to?
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
canada expenses is not up to 600k. 3.5m needed as account balance can be gotten from relatives and repaid when you reach. Be smart
Is Canada dah cheap?
Budget is how much pls?
Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pa3cia:

Is Canada dah cheap?
Budget is how much pls?
canada is not about the money is about if you qualify. They have a points system that favors those below 31 with masters or two degrees. If you pass ielts once your expenses will reduce ( i wrote 5 times at 75k each, many wrote just once too).
Degrees evaluation about 80 to 150k depending on school charges for transcripts and verification.
Ielts 75k.

If your scores is high enough they will invite you to apply at certain intervals.

Visa Processing fee about 400k
Medical 46k
Police report 5k

Account balance 3.6m.

This is for single person. Married costs more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
canada is not about the money is about if you qualify. They have a points system that favors those below 31 with masters or two degrees. If you pass ielts once your expenses will reduce ( i wrote 5 times at 75k each, many wrote just once too).
Degrees evaluation about 80 to 150k depending on school charges for transcripts and verification.
Ielts 75k.
Thanks for the info, God bless you.

If your scores is high enough they will invite you to apply at certain intervals.

Visa Processing fee about 400k
Medical 46k
Police report 5k

Account balance 3.6m.

This is for single person. Married costs more

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport / Just Collected My International Passport / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.