Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area (2663 Views)

6 Things President Buhari Might Likely Announce As Second Phase Of Lock-down Com / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
Today I decided to move around a bit in my area at Ajah... And to my greatest surprise.. The supposedly lockdown was a scam...

I began my journey from Adesanya roundabout in Ajah... Where i saw commercial buses loading passengers at the bustops... I saw hawkers on the express way at VGC... Every bustop was filled with passengers waiting for buses...

The police were on the road collecting money from motorists... Taxis were everywhere .
No sign of any lockdown...

I even saw people leaving Lagos State in fully loaded Sienas around Ajiwe.. This evening .. Very close to the police station there...

There is no lock down in Lagos state....
Believe me
I will take pictures....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by tobby20: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Today I decided to move around a bit in my area at Ajah... And to my greatest surprise.. The supposedly lockdown was a scam...

I began my journey from Adesanya roundabout in Ajah... Where i saw commercial buses loading passengers at the bustops... I saw hawkers on the express way at VGC... Every bustop was filled with passengers waiting for buses...

The police were on the road collecting money from motorists... Taxis were everywhere .

I even saw people leaving Lagos State in fully loaded Sienas around Ajiwe.. This evening .. Very close to the police station there...

Believe me
I will take pictures....
U just came out of your cave right

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by ezugegere(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
You're not far from the truth. The lockdown is only effective in some areas. It's business as usual in most places

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Lorazepam(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
Choi
And Na that Lekki-Ajah axis get highest number of covid 19 for Lagos
Which kine wahala be this. angry
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by mascot87(m): 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lorazepam:
Choi

Yinmu. How you take know? False information
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Lorazepam(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
mascot87:

Yinmu. How you take know? False information
Go and check the Lagos State breakdown of covid 19 according to LGA if you care to educate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by West1side: 12:43am On Apr 16, 2020
So where are the pics ?
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Iphupa: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2020
this people have to work daily to eat daily. the government is the cause of this
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by ednut1(m): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2020
I jog from Chevron to jakande in the evenings. Cars full road

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Lorazepam:
Choi

Do you stay around? What's your scope of analogy and data collection for your conclusion?
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Normal activities in all ibeju lekki axis. Many residents here feeds on foods ordered from catering private firm or online food vendor or eatery delivery vendor, etc.. And there are other reasons for movements.

So, lockdown shift go corner!

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by seunlayi(m): 3:59am On Apr 16, 2020
This is not a good news, this is sad, why are we like this? I know a time will come that govt won't hags to tell people to stay at home, I mean when more people catch the virus..

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by babyfaceafrica: 4:04am On Apr 16, 2020
seunlayi:
This is not a good news, this is sad, why are we like this? I know a time will come that govt won't hags to tell people to stay at home, I mean when more people catch the virus..

This is not a good news, this is sad, why are we like this?.

Why won't we be like this?. The government has failed to give necessary palliatives to help people.. And you want them to stay at home àbí?... Look covid is an invisible enemy, hunger is a visible one?.. Which one should people fear more?

3 Likes

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by seunlayi(m): 5:01am On Apr 16, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Look covid is an invisible enemy, hunger is a visible one?.. Which one should people fear more?

The visible - hunger
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Lorazepam(f): 6:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Wolgrace:

Do you stay around? What's your scope of analogy and data collection for your conclusion?
I am merely quoting the figures released by Lagos state ministry of health about 10 days ago sir.

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by ChoCho54(f): 6:19am On Apr 16, 2020
I live in Ajah but can't attest to this cos I have not gone past my estate gate since the lockdown.

Yesterday, some residents gathered and blocked cooperate villa estate gate demanding for food.

But it's very bad of Nigerians despite the situation. The government has failed us, but must we fail ourselves?

2 Likes

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Kirinwa: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2020
sad
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by efabricators: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2020
There is no lockdown anywhere in Nigeria.
I repeat! There is no lockdown anywhere in Nigeria.

You can go anywere, absolutely anywhere in Nigeria.

Just hold your money. Nothing else.

It's basically a holiday for the work class.

And as shops are not opened the self employed can't also work.

Apart from that there is no lockdown.

One of my technician travelled from Lagos to Abuja yesterday.

Police are the major cash out.

2 Likes

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by karkinase(m): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2020
efabricators:
There is no lockdown anywhere in Nigeria.
I repeat! There is no lockdown anywhere in Nigeria.

You can go anywere, absolutely anywhere in Nigeria.

Just hold your money. Nothing else.

It's basically a holiday for the work class.

And as shops are not opened the self employed can't also work.

Apart from that there is no lockdown.

One of my technician travelled from Lagos to Abuja yesterday.

Police are the major cash out.
Kai Kai Kai....Nigeria
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2020
tobby20:

U just came out of your cave right

There is no lock down in Lagos

Little wonder the numbers keep rising

BTW I live in a castle

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Yodexy: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
I live in Ajah but can't attest to this cos I have not gone past my estate gate since the lockdown.

Yesterday, some residents gathered and blocked cooperate villa estate gate demanding for food.

But it's very bad of Nigerians despite the situation. The government has failed us, but must we fail ourselves?

Ajiwe police are using this opportunity to make money. You just have to hold your cash as commercial driver, while they just allow you to go ahead if you're in a private car.

Yesterday I saw more than 5 korope buses loaded with police operatives pursuing bikes. When they arrest you, you come and bail your bike in their station with 20k.

Bros the case of those Ajiwe police officers is like keeping your yam with a goat. No lockdown for Ajah

2 Likes

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by ChoCho54(f): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Yodexy:

Ajiwe police are using this opportunity to make money. You just have to hold your cash as commercial driver, while they just allow you to go ahead if you're in a private car.

Yesterday I saw more than 5 korope buses loaded with police operatives pursuing bikes. When they arrest you, you come and bail your bike in their station with 20k.

Bros the case of those Ajiwe police officers is like keeping your yam with a goat. No lockdown for Ajah

The police in Ajah axis have always been cautious in dealing with the populace because of the rich in the area, but to allow such disregard for the lock-down order is worrisome and the LG government is not doing anything about it

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by babyfaceafrica: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
seunlayi:

The visible - hunger
eggzactly
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Tetrahedron: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Lagos is an under policed country grin
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by dangoteinlaw: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Its all fun and games till you get caught. We have a few lot who thinks the government is stupid, or does initiating lockdown really means no one can move about? Right now my sites are on pause coz I can't get steel to finish the casting and you say no lockdown. Oya go open shop for computer village or alaba nah
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by jesmond3945: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Paragon311:
Black men are just glorified animals..

what of rwanda and kenya?

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Lorazepam:

I am merely quoting the figures released by Lagos state ministry of health about 10 days ago sir.

Okay ma. We will conquer.
Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by April4th(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
No lockdown in shangotedo, awoyaya even the entire ibeju lekki to Epe people and commercial vehicles are moving freely.

1 Like

Re: No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area by Iamgrey5(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Believe me
I will take pictures....
Bro, are you sure about this

I have a business I am supposed to be doing there today.

I need to supply someone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank Your Stars We’re In A Democracy : Presidency To Arewa Youths / Enugu State Commission Worldclass Bridge- Pictures / ‘I Never Knew There’s A Cell At Aso Rock’ — Magu’s Lawyer Speaks On Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.