Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese (1052 Views)

Buhari Sold Crude Oil In Advance And Pocket The Money Before Leaving Office / Meet The Man Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899(PICS) / Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by supercase1(m): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2020
I laugh at foolish nigerians especially the niger deltans,they think can eat your cake and have it.instead of Niger Delta to unite just as their biafran counterpart even if they don't want to join biafra.they choose to be sabbateurs and hypocrites.news from detailed and unconfirmed source have it that buhari used more than 30% of Nigerian oil Wells to sign as garantee for loans china give to nigeria.you see why buhari and his cabals are having an easy ride because Nigeria delta,it's leaders traditional rulers choose to be gullible and greedy.by the time Chinese take over their choice oil well it will be too late to cry foul.
once again i am laughing at the foolishness of Nigerians especially the hypocritical Niger deltans.and also note by that time I might have been a citizen of another country.only time shall tell.
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by dawnomike(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Anywhere I see derogatory language against Nigerians, a tribe or group of people.... I always reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by SocialJustice: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Op just beg Niger deltans to join the biafra movement. No need for all this plenty talk. The FG couldn't wage a successful war against us, you think the Chinese can?
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by donbachi(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Na by force?
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2020
If you want to stop taking loans, the answer is simple...develop an economy where the value of exports are greater than the value of imports.

But we won't do that...and we sabotage efforts to grow such an economy by

1.Refusing to pay our power bills, and refusing to allow DISCOS and GENCOS set the prices for power...which would allow them make enough money and attract investment to improve power, and by extension our industrial capacity.

2.Refusing to let marketers control the price of fuel...which prevents investment in new refineries, prevents NNPC from making enough of a profit to improve refining capacity, prevents foreign investment, and indirectly causes us to produce less gas than we need...which affects power supply

3.Refusing to invest in vocational and technical education. As a result, not enough technicians, who will build the economy

Instead we export oil, and use the foreign exchange to import goods that are higher in value than what we export...and then we have to take loans.

Even OP, in his region, like most of Nigeria, the biggest business is importing things.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by supercase1(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:
If you want to stop taking loans, the answer is simple...develop an economy where the value of exports are greater than the value of imports.

1.Refusing to pay our power bills, and refusing to allow DISCOS and GENCOS set the prices for power...which would allow them make enough money and attract investment to improve power, and by extension our industrial capacity.

2.Refusing to let marketers control the price of fuel...which prevents investment in new refineries, prevents NNPC from making enough of a profit to improve refining capacity, prevents foreign investment, and indirectly causes us to produce less gas than we need...which affects power supply

3.Refusing to invest in vocational and technical education. As a result, not enough technicians, who will build the economy

Instead we export oil, and use the foreign exchange to import goods that are higher in value than what we export...and then we have to take loans.

Even OP, in his region, like most of Nigeria, the biggest business is importing things.
Dey there dey speak Grammer u think buhari and his if orant cabals dey understand all these Grammer grin
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
supercase1:

Dey there dey speak Grammer u think buhari and his if orant cabals dey understand all these Grammer grin

Well, considering I'm not addressing Buhari and company, or indeed any politician, but the chap I responded to only, who happens to be you ,I wonder where you got the idea I was speaking to Buhari from.

Maybe from Mother Athena and Mother Medusa, or maybe you are a god and you know everything, including what any human does or does not do at all times.

You think too highly of this forum if you think any APC politician pays attention to it...and the opinions therein.

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by supercase1(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Well, considering I'm not addressing Buhari and company, or indeed any politician, but the chap I responded to only, who happens to be you ,I wonder where you got the idea I was speaking to Buhari from.

Maybe from Mother Athena and Mother Medusa, or maybe you are a god and you know everything, including what any human does or does not do at all times.

You think too highly of this forum if you think any APC politician pays attention to it...and the opinions therein.
Not necessarily am just passing key information out so that everybody will be aware that just it me wey go soon japa leave naija grin make things wey I dey plan just work for me first
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by Subduer: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
Op just beg Niger deltans to join the biafra movement. No need for all this plenty talk. The FG couldn't wage a successful war against us, you think the Chinese can?
You DON'T KNOW China. If this is true, sorry is their identity.
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by SocialJustice: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Subduer:

You DON'T KNOW China. If this is true, sorry is their identity.
Rest
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by 2mch(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
China will need to collect their loan from Buhari because the money was not used in Nigeria. They loaned Buhari money not Nigerians. They should also take note of the names and addresses of his cabal. So they know where to collect the money from.
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by DATACUG: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
It can't be true
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by TheKingIsHere: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
supercase1:
I laugh at foolish nigerians especially the niger deltans,they think can eat your cake and have it.instead of Niger Delta to unite just as their biafran counterpart even if they don't want to join biafra.they choose to be sabbateurs and hypocrites.news from detailed and unconfirmed source have it that buhari used more than 30% of Nigerian oil Wells to sign as garantee for loans china give to nigeria.you see why buhari and his cabals are having an easy ride because Nigeria delta,it's leaders traditional rulers choose to be gullible and greedy.by the time Chinese take over their choice oil well it will be too late to cry foul.
once again i am laughing at the foolishness of Nigerians especially the hypocritical Niger deltans.and also note by that time I might have been a citizen of another country.only time shall tell.

Can you leave Niger deltans out of your stupidity?
Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by TheKingIsHere: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Exactly.

The funny thing is that the stupid op forgets that his people import virtually everything from China, yet he is complaining about being sold to the chinese.

Thats not only hypocrisy but stupidity at its peak

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by Blue3k(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Can you leave Niger deltans out of your stupidity?

Lol the idiotic people of Biafra are something else. If they were serious about their goal they would elect representatives like other secessionist groups around the world have. Instead they're constantly crying someone is holding them back. The fools dont want their fantasy Republic.

supercase1:
News from detailed and unconfirmed source have it that buhari used more than 30% of Nigerian oil Wells to sign as garantee for loans china give to nigeria.

Lol typical IPOB bringing made up news to nairaland. This no different from when kanu said sultan of sokoto owns 23 oil well. He never stated where even though ownership of oil wells is public knowledge now.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Sold Nigeria To The Chinese by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
supercase1:

You are wise, God bless you...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Criticizing Wike Won't Stop God From Putting Sinners In Hell Fire / Kemi Olunloyo Attacks IPOB Again / Guber Poll: 1000 Policemen From Lagos Deployed To Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.