Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation (28614 Views)

We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by ekestic1976(f): 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Nairalanders,

You now see the thieves we sent to represent us...

They're literally representing their pockets and don't give a fvck about you sitting at home drinking garri to survive the lockdown... From PDP to APC, all of them are big thieves in the green chambers..

And for the records, this is the worst HOR we've ever seen in Nigeria.

Furck you Femi, and furck all your honourable thieves with you.

Wrong! We didn't send them; they sent themselves. We wouldn't have sent these unfeeling fools if our VOTES had counted. But they're wrong - no CONDITION is permanent, according to Zik of Africa. For all we know, "the" Revolution may be afoot. God bless the long-suffering Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Samueltimothy11: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2020
thepcman:
grin grin grin grin grin It is so painful how the Govt never take Nigerians serious. The masses mean nothing to these fools

***** If you are interested in earning N15k weekly from home with your phone. Click my signature NOW ***
Please I am interested in making 15k very week
Please call me 08163115814
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Lol...hunger don wire them too?
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Digmygold: 8:47am On Apr 16, 2020
medTechworld:

I'm tired of this country. The leaders are making life difficult for the masses. Goosh!

I tell you. 95% of them have low intellect and 75% could be there after using forged educational credentials to get in. Bunch of rogues in every arm of government these days.

1 Like

Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Kingrefreshed: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
ekestic1976:

Wrong! We didn't send them; they sent themselves. We wouldn't have sent these unfeeling fools if our VOTES had counted. But they're wrong - no CONDITION is permanent, according to Zik of Africa. For all we know, "the" Revolution may be afoot. God bless the long-suffering Nigerians.
grin
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by 21savages: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Hell fire awaits all u (politians). when u removed 30% from local gov't workers as donation did u ask them..
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Westernlove: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2020
All theWailers wail as usual and then move on In no time lol....

Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Miky91: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Hungry men
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by ajimotoke(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
We knew they are just deceiving us with there rubbish promise.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by ekestic1976(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2020
whytediamond:
It is well with Nigeria....

If you're not self dependent, government will continue to pile misery upon you.

Just know that you can still make money from home today, with your phone.

I'm willing to teach for free. Please send me a WhatsApp message. Number below.

You can also chat me through www.15kshop.com

Keep hope alive.

You appear to be one of our Oppressors. Even in these hard times you still want to scam us with free tutorials. Tutor the youths in your community free first.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Martinola(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria wic way? What is the future of this country? Will things ever get beta?
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by medTechworld(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

I tell you. 95% of them have low intellect and 75% could be there after using forged educational credentials to get in. Bunch of rogues in every arm of government these days.

I kept on wondering what kind of corruption buhari is fighting.....

1 Like

Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Harrynight(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
grin

Stop going out there to queue up under Hot Blazing Sun to vote idiots, with that u will feel less pains of their lies, thieft and corrupt practices
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Digmygold: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2020
medTechworld:

I kept on wondering what kind of corruption buhari is fighting.....

Buhari is a terrible hypocrite.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by WINDSOW(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2020
dennisworld1:
Omo agege donated over 85million to his senatorial district
Why didn't he use the kesh to provide basic amenities n create job opportunities before now. Dont believe Nigerian polithiefcians, they are cancerous.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by medTechworld(f): 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Buhari is a terrible hypocrite.

I feel sorry for this country on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Harrynight(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Samueltimothy11:

Please I am interested in making 15k very week
Please call me 08163115814

Ignore that guy, Don't go n spend ur little saving u supos use eat in this lockdown for him,
be guided!
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by dederocs(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
These people are money hungry, they dont qualify to be called honorable rep members. thieves.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by largeman4u(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2020
God will reward them appropriately.

If your need tokunbo or Naija used Cars check
www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Jostoman: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
2gbasky22:
who else noticed that
there was no NCDC update at 9:50pm yesterday.
Great things are happening
I don't need their useless message on my phone again
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
But the common man is on lockdown and can't even earn a dime.

Funny country.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by ADMAF(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Nairalanders,

You now see the thieves we sent to represent us...

They're literally representing their pockets and don't give a fvck about you sitting at home drinking garri to survive the lockdown... From PDP to APC, all of them are big thieves in the green chambers..

And for the records, this is the worst HOR we've ever seen in Nigeria.

Furck you Femi, and furck all your honourable thieves with you.

M sure if you had taken time to read the article, you wouldn't be have wasted precious thumb energy typing this.
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Mrpojj(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-receive-march-salary-defer-covid-19-donation.html

If na civil servant , the system for dey okay to deduct
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Onlyonebuhari: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Donations at late hour will have no value. Awon Yahoo legits
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by usoroakpan(m): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2020
It is well......
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by whytediamond(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
ekestic1976:

You appear to be one of our Oppressors. Even in these hard times you still want to scam us with free tutorials. Tutor the youths in your community free first.

You can never tell if I'm a scammer when you've not done any background check on me. My phone number and my online fashion business website is out there for the world to see and you say I'm a scammer.

Don't type because you have a phone and internet connection, be objective before you give someone a name.

This is 2020. I expect better from a seeming "literate guy".
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by tomzyELNINO: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
How much them pay nah
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Hafyz23(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Awon were
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Wicked and evil vultures
Re: Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation by jadon001(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Come and join me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri / APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.