Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Unn Distance Learning Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Distance Learning Lagos (3400 Views)

Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / University Of Ibadan, Distance Learning Programme / University Of Abuja Distance Learning Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unn Distance Learning Lagos by Tobia(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hello Peeps,
   Please I would like to know the Lagos Office of the UNN, Nsukka for their Distance Learning. and how much do they pay, which program do they offered, do they accept direct entry and I hope DLI is not stamped on their certificate. pls, I need quick response on this, Thank you.
Re: Unn Distance Learning Lagos by MrAKANHD1: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2011
UNN DLI FORM STILL ON SALE.
INQUIRY / TO PURCHASE UNN DLI FORM,
CALL the upward No For Help.
Re: Unn Distance Learning Lagos by MrAKANHD1: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
UNN 2011/2012 DLI FORM STILL ON SALE.
the Lagos Office of the UNN, Nsukka for their Distance Learning. and how much do they pay, which program do they offered, do they accept direct entry and I hope DLI is not stamped on their certificate. pls, I need quick response on this, Thank you.

CALL FOR ASSISTANCE NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Authentic And Real Is This JPTS And O3GP Masters Degree Program / Are You On 2go? Drop Your Username. / You'd Be Surprised You Use These Words Everyday But They Do Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.