Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje (3263 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Ganduje / Kwankwaso Vs Ganduje / Sanusi Vs Ganduje: The North And Their Political Gimmicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Redcrafton: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

So it is now my fault that you took up arms to destroy your city? Who even cares.. I think that's a reminder to you all not to take up arms again. Who knows.. the southeast may be looking like sahara desert the next time.

You don't have pictures to post, u only have excuses to make. Kindly Use the door out of this thread

Enugu inner roads...despite all odds Enugu city, one of the Rockefeller tag cities in the world, is resilient and pulling its weight.

7 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Tobrasky: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Enugu inner roads...despite all odds Enugu city, one of the Rockefeller tag cities in the world, is resilient and pulling its weight.

Sometimes you shouldn't waste your time replying this idiots, they want a reaction from you and they will try any means possible to get it out of you. So far you have been civilized and mature in your rebuttals, yet it's best to sometimes ignore ethnic baiting threads like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Anambralstson: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
ikpuchinonye1994:
Aboki is talking about IQ grin grin while in reality the average aboki/Fulani is born without any IQ reason why they behave like savages cheesy cheesy
The guys opening these threads are from Southwest even the person you quoted, the op is from Osun his other moniker is deomelo, he is always quick to compare Kano in infastructures to eastern states but can't compare the state to Ogun, Oyo, Osun and others, Kano receives high revenue from FG after Lagos. Enugu is just like Kaduna to the North West, Ibadan to West, you can only compare Kano to Anambra although Kano receive high revenue when compare to Anambra, but Anambra trashed Kano in all: poverty index, human development index and economy which matters most.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Anambralstson: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
The growth of Nigeria is the most paramount thing to it citizen and for this reason I have decide to compare projects across board. I like Nigerians to decide who the hardworking governor truly is instead of propaganda of deceit by some unscrupulous people to tarnish the image of performing governors while they hype and celebrate colossal failures as governor.

Nairaland was yesterday awashed with road construction by the executive governor of Enugu state Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. We all know that Ugwuanyi was not caught red handed collecting bribe in dollars n should have more than enough funds for infrastructures, the pictures below is what the governor who does not collect bribe is able to produce for it citizens in Enugu.

Second set of pictures will be will be construction by Ganduje caught red handed collecting bribe on more than one occasion so naturally should not have fund for standard infrastructure. I like Nigerians to be the judge of who indeed is a responsible governor n who is not, this will erase the propaganda in many heads and they in turn will hold their elective officials to account instead of daily abuse on Buhari.

Some claim the comparison is not just, I give such opportunity to present any project by the Enugu government from 1999 till date able to contend with this, others claim Kano recieve larger allocation I ask if that is why Enugu do not have a project comparable to this from 1999 till date.

I can testify that Osun collect among the lowest in allocation n as at least a project comparable to this. I know Anambra does not earn as much allocation as Kano or Enugu but have something as beautiful if not more beautiful. Twenty years from now some will claim marginalisation by the FG instead of holding failed elective representative accountable, Nairalanders you be the judge.
Why not compare Ugwuanyi with your governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Anambralstson: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
The growth of Nigeria is the most paramount thing to it citizen and for this reason I have decide to compare projects across board. I like Nigerians to decide who the hardworking governor truly is instead of propaganda of deceit by some unscrupulous people to tarnish the image of performing governors while they hype and celebrate colossal failures as governor.

Nairaland was yesterday awashed with road construction by the executive governor of Enugu state Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. We all know that Ugwuanyi was not caught red handed collecting bribe in dollars n should have more than enough funds for infrastructures, the pictures below is what the governor who does not collect bribe is able to produce for it citizens in Enugu.

Second set of pictures will be will be construction by Ganduje caught red handed collecting bribe on more than one occasion so naturally should not have fund for standard infrastructure. I like Nigerians to be the judge of who indeed is a responsible governor n who is not, this will erase the propaganda in many heads and they in turn will hold their elective officials to account instead of daily abuse on Buhari.

Some claim the comparison is not just, I give such opportunity to present any project by the Enugu government from 1999 till date able to contend with this, others claim Kano recieve larger allocation I ask if that is why Enugu do not have a project comparable to this from 1999 till date.

I can testify that Osun collect among the lowest in allocation n as at least a project comparable to this. I know Anambra does not earn as much allocation as Kano or Enugu but have something as beautiful if not more beautiful. Twenty years from now some will claim marginalisation by the FG instead of holding failed elective representative accountable, Nairalanders you be the judge.

Osun is receiving low allocation is because of huge debt your state is owing

3 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pls don't make me laugh with comical road you just posted. Kano 250 billion / Enugu 100 billion and Kano as over 7 similar projects and Enugu can not boast of one in close to 20 years.

The signature flyover 2 by Ganduje n 1 by Kwakwaso is not the one I posted O ! This is just some random road constructed by Ganduje n Enugu do not have a construction comparable to it ?! For your mind all the funny pictures you posted which is of similar quality to the Ganduje project ? Attach it to your response so your tribesmen can have great laugh off your delusion.

Redcrafton:
more

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
My brother is that the reason gburugburu is a failure not able to show one single project comparable to Ganduje you n many of your tribesmen labelled a thief ?
selemempe:
When you are ready to show us all of Enugu and all of kano, we will know.

There is no street in Enugu that you won't see someone from Kano doing gateman or selling kiosk

Why are they leaving their mighty Kano to come and beg at holy ghost bus stop? How many people from Enugu do you know that are doing gateman job, digging well or begging in Kano?

These Kano miscreants have gone from selling Suya to shinning shoe and digging well in enugu...if you ever find an Enugu person in Kano, regardless of his job, he would most likely be middle class

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
This is a thread to have a good laugh.
I hear they cry of maginalization. We will need to centralize the whole of Southeast under a colony of Kano... Then after 5yrs of infrastructural uplift by gandollar you all colonies of the Emirate can now be free to have an "independent igbo Republic".

DanArrewa

Shut your unproductive and slave mouth there, what relationship does North and South EAST has in common.

You always open your gutter mouth to talk trash so to be noticed by people who don't care if you are a human. Get lost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ugwuanyi can not be compared with my governor there is no basis for that. Even your tribesmen understand that so no need debating that, that is definitely an over kill. I am from the most developed state in Nigeria if you care to know. It is not rivaled by any state in the country.

Now back to the debate, I didn't include Anambra in my post but if you want I might just do that. Like I said in one of my response Anambra as more than one project that I can personally attest is of beta quality than this so why can't Enugu produce a single one n why is the pathetic project Ugwuanyi constructed being praised while your tribesmen are quick to insult Ganduje that is proven to be a billion times more competent in every standard of leadership ?!

Anambralstson:

Why not compare Ugwuanyi with your governor.
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by DanArrewa: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
This is a thread to have a good laugh.
I hear they cry of maginalization. We will need to centralize the whole of Southeast under a colony of Kano... Then after 5yrs of infrastructural uplift by gandollar you all colonies of the Emirate can now be free to have an "independent igbo Republic".

DanArrewa
the south east will never be developed... It's like a course
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Anambralstson: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
Please what is development?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Anambralstson: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
DanArrewa:
I guess these are developments in the north

4 Likes

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Anambralstson: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
Pls don't make me laugh with comical road you just posted. Kano 250 billion / Enugu 100 billion and Kano as over 7 similar projects and Enugu can not boast of one in close to 20 years.

The signature flyover 2 by Ganduje n 1 by Kwakwaso is not the one I posted O ! This is just some random road constructed by Ganduje n Enugu do not have a construction comparable to it ?! For your mind all the funny pictures you posted which is of similar quality to the Ganduje project ? Attach it to your response so your tribesmen can have great laugh off your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by JAMO84: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
I need all Nigerian cities to be developed and have all basic infrastructure. I work with a construction firm, and I could be transferred to any state in this country!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by selemempe: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
My brother is that the reason gburugburu is a failure not able to show one single project comparable to Ganduje you n many of your tribesmen labelled a thief ?
both Gburugburu and ganduje are thieves...the difference is that we know while your tribe's men don't

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Justice35: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Another stupid thread to measure dick with the Igbo's,,,,with all your beautiful cities,the poorest of the poor are still traced to your region,what is development to a poor and hungry person.?....na fly over people go eat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is a lie we all know what Ganduje went Tru to win his reelection even with his astonishing performance and we all witness how the pathetic failure gburugburu went on a home run in the election with glaring failure obvious to even the dead.

selemempe:
both Gburugburu and ganduje are thieves...the difference is that we know while your tribe's men don't
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by selemempe: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
This is a lie we all know what Ganduje went Tru to win his reelection even with his astonishing performance and we all witness how the pathetic failure gburugburu went on a home run in the election with glaring failure obvious to even the dead.

because the APC presented a bigger thief in Enugu...the people chose the lesser evil. Apga had two candidates... imagine... opposition in Enugu is weak and Gburugburu exploited that

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
The same goes for Abia n Ebonyi one lame excuse to another. I beg go sidown.

selemempe:
because the APC presented a bigger thief in Enugu...the people chose the lesser evil. Apga had two candidates... imagine... opposition in Enugu is weak and Gburugburu exploited that
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by selemempe: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
West1side:
The same goes for Abia n Ebonyi one lame excuse to another. I beg go sidown.

Ebonyi? The governor of Ebonyi has performed better than all south west governors... what are you talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Anambralstson:

The guys opening these threads are from Southwest even the person you quoted, the op is from Osun his other moniker is deomelo, he is always quick to compare Kano in infastructures to eastern states but can't compare the state to Ogun, Oyo, Osun and others, Kano receives high revenue from FG after Lagos. Enugu is just like Kaduna to the North West, Ibadan to West, you can only compare Kano to Anambra although Kano receive high revenue when compare to Anambra, but Anambra trashed Kano in all: poverty index, human development index and economy which matters most.

Don't think there was ever a time that happened.

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by West1side: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ah... Lol.
Don't let us even debate that.
Ebonyi is forever a shithole that should never be debated. You think am some rnoron Ipob PDP n Ig O can sell their propaganda to ?

selemempe:
Ebonyi? The governor of Ebonyi has performed better than all south west governors... what are you talking about?
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Kano state budget mostly funded by federal allocation is above N230 billion on average the past 3 years, excluding LG funds, while Enugu budget is about N105 billion even if mostly funded by the FG, and excluding LG funds. So what are the basis of your comparison. Does that stop Ganduje from being a thief? These are some of the roads done in Enugu state...most in the outskirts...

Kano FAAC Allocations
{183Bn (2018) + 65.14Bn (2017) + 50.6 (2016)}/3 = #99.58Bn and not average of #230Bn. Besides no basis for comparison BTW both states based on FAAC allocation & IGR.

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Smoke55: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
I Have Never Seen A Thread About The Development In Osun,ogun,oyo And ekiti....Whats Happening?
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by edoairways: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sammy07:
Verdict:.

Like for Kano roads
Share for Enugu roads
Kano
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by selemempe: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
West1side:
Ah... Lol.
Don't let us even debate that.
Ebonyi is forever a shithole that should never be debated. You think am some rnoron Ipob PDP n Ig O can sell their propaganda to ?

your food sharing governors should go and learn work from Engr. Umahi. After you people will be insulting Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2020
selemempe:

Shut up

There is nothing like APGA in Enugu state.

The only state with strong apga presence was even Imo and Abia states...and the party has won election in both states. If not for the stupid action of apga national chairman Imo will be an apga state today. As for Enugu the hate for apga runs in their blood.
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by selemempe: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shut up

There is nothing like APGA in Enugu state.

The only state with strong apga presence was even Imo and Abia states...and the party has won election in both states. If not for the stupid action of apga national chairman Imo will be an apga state today. As for Enugu the hate for apga runs in their blood.

what happened to your other account
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2020
selemempe:
what happened to your other account

Continue deceiving people online with lies.
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by Chikpat(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
jumper524:
The two leaders you mentioned are good governors so I'll like to complement them both first.
So I'll compare them both with the pace of continuity from their predecessors.

Enugu state is the most developed state in Southeast so is Kano in Northwest.
I've passed through Enugu and I've been to Kano.

I'll give my support to Ganduje: Ganduje has been able to match up with pace left by kwankwaso to some point people are comparing both governors and he's still not relenting even in his 2nd tenure.

Ugwanyi on the other hand has also tried in maintaining that pace but comparing him to Ganduje, Nah!! I don't think so.
Kano is almost 4times the size of Enugu in landmass and yet still dragging in road infrastructure.
It tells alot who's ahead..

Shut up! Enugu is not the most developed state in the South East. By what sense of measurement does the infrastructure in Enugu beat that in Ansmbra, Imo?
Ebonyi is today the most developed state in the South East.

The OP can compare roads in Ebonyi and Kano... That will be reasonable. He can compare roads in Enugu with roads in Zamfara, Yobe and that will be fairer.
Re: Road Construction : Ugwuanyi Vs Ganduje by DabuIIIT: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Shut up and show us pictures. I hate audio arguments.
Enugu used to be the regional capital of Eastern Nigeria for years and enjoyed undue priviledges, not kano. Why do you think the likes of Isaac adaka boro took up arms against Aguiyi ironsi government?

Deeply concerned self appointed Afonja minister of Igbo affairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

I See An African President Not Making It To May / JUST-IN: I And APC Officials Stormed Eagle Square Ahead Of Primaries (PHOTOS) / This Is The Man I Will Happily Say "Emi Lokan" For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.