Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today (6904 Views)

You Got Crowded Out By Tinubu Supporters - Aisha Yesufu Mocks Reno Omokri / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Atikuorbuhari: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
As the governor of Kano State declared total lockdown for the residents of the state, many have come out to purchase items that will last them for the lockdown period.

Recall that the cases of COVID 19 has risen unexpectedly in Kano State and they recorded their first death from the virus.

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2020/04/photos-of-how-crowded-kano-market-is.html

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by SLAP44: 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
You people should stop disturbing us in Kano, our genes are stronger than Corona, mind your own side.

That's why FG locked down Lagos and Ogun where weak ppl live. Allow us import some goods like they used to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by PaaRichie5(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Although we have our own unique challenges, this could have been handled better. Hmmm.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by clevvermind(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is glaring that many don't know how dangerous this virus is. It is a pity.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by clevvermind(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:
You people should stop disturbing us in Kano, our genes are stronger than Corona, mind your own side.
I pity your likes.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Racoon(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Humn! These ignorant populace are just playing with the fire of COVID-19 pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by sweetonugbu: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmm only if they know what awaits them
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by inedujac: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
It is a normal stuff
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Blakjewelry(m): 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Government should allow the virus do the work it came to do because the average Nigerian motto is seeing is believing

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Meltjor: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Guys show your woman this video if you are a lover of big as$.
It shows how to naturally gain a big bum bum through butt exercise within one month.

Our women make una follow this fitness routine en go save money wey you go give doctor unlike Tonto dike and other yeyebrities wey spend millions for silicon bum bum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIARMPibnl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Lorazepam(f): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
shocked
And Gan$$$ declared just 7 days lockdown grin
Kano peeps should prepare for at the very least one month lockdown because their own cases are busy increasing exponentially, and if we manage to get it under control in Lagos and Abuja and other states down south, Kano will just help us import more cases back angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by sapientia(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
And government did not even advise them to wear face masks.

Please, am not ready for face masks argument.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Dtribeless: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

That's why FG locked down Lagos and Ogun where weak ppl live. Allow us import some goods like they used to do.

I find that shocking, given the massive drug abuse and poor hygiene Northerners are globally known for.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Smoke55: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Alah Will Surely Protect Them From Corona Virus...What Do I Know Self.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
The crowd is very much expected. May God heal our land and set us free.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by mykelswa(m): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
The way things are going its only we ourselves dat can help ourselves and survive 2020. Stay home and stay safe. Vision 2020 to me is to survive this year and corona.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Blackfire(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Better people ...

No be those fear fear people locking themselves up, and becoming nuisance, terrorizing people for money...

Walahi see people wey sabi , rankadede north.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by yanabasee(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
I can imagine them, having this panic-buy and contracting the virus..... Then going home to get sick!!!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Texman21: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sabon gari market grin

I was there yesterday it was my first time going to sabon gari market mehn it is tiring but I want to go back to take pics of the market grin.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by kleverley(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Your genes are stronger?
You're amazing,we pray it doesn't end in tears
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Jostoman: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
If this kind of thing happen in Oyo or river state those children of hate would have come here to call seyi makinde and wike all sorts of names.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by sunshineV(f): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
I think this is normal. After the virus is gone we will record millions of death and these people are surely helping Just like every other viruses this one too go kill plenty people
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Dansuqi: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kano is truly populous as the census suggests.I've only ass such scenes in lagos and ph.kano should be up to 15 million

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by ican2020: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Them too many self
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by fk001(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some people are irredeemable foolish the OP is a typical example.

Does that look like a Kano market to you?
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by Brooke60(f): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
SLAP44:

You are educated, means you have been reading and you typed this? Pheww!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
No mata wat
Aboki is akways aboki
Afonja is always afonja
Nwaafor is always nwaafor

Tufia 4 who join me n rung pple in d same country
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by shehu01(f): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
please someone help me with 1k. please.3124319744.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by jericco1(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Seen mass gathering is now something that's disgusting.. that's life for you!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today by abobote: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
You can't control or lockdown the people know, its just impossible. Lagos is as crowded as Kano. But the people of Lagos are far more enlightened

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC / Seun, It's Time To Involve Security Operatives About This Guy / Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.