Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (98281 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by benjida: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
sinkhole:
I actually enjoyed this your story and I am not by any means doubting you. But please I am curious:
Your uncle knew he will be going for an "important meeting", yet he asked you to come for an appointment?
Your uncle knew he asked you to come, during his spiritual voyage, yet he did not tell his wife about it (remember, it was his wife that eventually brought you to him, therefore the wife was fully aware of her husband's action!). If your uncle told his wife then his wife wouldn't have told you he travelled, she would have simply carried out her husbands instruction concerning you!
What he experienced was an initiation ceremony. The senior colleague knowingly arranged the initiation. No doubt about it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Samfloxin(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

Who the heck are you to ask me to shut up?? You must be a lunatic. And yes I know what astral projection is because I have been doing it since the past 5 years.
Astral projection is not rocket science nor is it some sort of exercise reserved for people who belong to occultic groups or organization.
Your own astral projection dey learn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MansoryMX(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vulcan24:
there ought to be a section for "strange & weird world"

a radio station in enugu Cosmo fm used to do it in my uni days.

Mennnnn I miss Cosmo FM back in my school days. They made me so glued to my radio.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by xcelentattitude(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
That year wey I vacation for my grandma Villa for Edo she find small winch dash me. Na so I turn to cockroach visit my crush that year for night. grin

As I enter room ,she dey play with her kitten. Na anointing oil she carry dey massage am. Me na winch o but come see as choir girl dey rock her body with anointing oil . Fear catch me cry

As I run comot for her room that night I swear say I vomit winch comot from my body.

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MCBOYME(m): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
That year wey I vacation for my grandma Villa for Edo she find small winch dash me. Na so I turn to cockroach visit my crush that year for night.

As I enter room ,she dey play with her kitten. Na anointing oil she carry dey massage am. Me na winch o but come see as choir girl dey rock her body with anointing oil . Fear catch me cry

As I run comot for her room that night I swear say I vomit winch comot from my body.
Mad oo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Hargbo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
emerich:

You would be amazed and astonished at how little they think of us despite proclaiming they can't do without us... Very despicable lots...
despicable lot indeed
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by xcelentattitude(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
I saw a tiny iron pot with 3legs hidden in a no go area in the house.
Confirmed my suspicion though

It's called 'ajèrè'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by perryy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

I can but why?

Me too. Take me to them. I want to belong.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
lexxyrule:

Please follow me back, I'll love to private message you. You'll know why later. Or use by whatsapp at signature
what??
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by isaac2392: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by udemzyudex(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tweiker:

But you felt it was evil and that's why you have mentioned it here.

Once as a teen, I visited my aunt at Agbor, delta state and she complained bitterly of people stealing the plantains on her farm.

She has this big parcel of land on the outskirts of town with a few houses about. She planted cassava mostly but there are numerous plantain tress in groups here and there. When the trees bear crop and are about to reach harvest people steal them.

Know what I did?

I took empty bottles and put some sand in them then tied red cloth around them then tied them in a prominent location on some of the tree so everyone could see it.

I stayed in Agbor for 6 months and not a single plantain got missing on that farm. The situation stayed so for almost 10 years until my aunt sold the land.

I wonder why? cheesy

Lol..the issue is just like Corona, nobody want to take any chances,it can be real or fake but who want to confirm it? grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by alexsoftwork(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

So because she's a single mum her toto should not be serviced ocassionally abi

But make she no dey form church! Church!
Na this kind people if dem see u they commit fornication now, na there voice and "repent" slogan they loud pass.
If u want dey light,dey light, if u want dey darkness, dey darkness jeje. No do chameleon

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by gibzzhd: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:
I saw my single male neighbour on my single female neighbours bed. infact he was lying on top of her. I saw them through the window Sha...
����
when I was like 7yrs I saw my uncle's on his current wife then they were not married.I was just wondering why he would be lying on her.I never knew they where exhibiting youthful strength.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by alexsoftwork(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I'm sure he died a happy man grin

There is nothing as sweet as having access to different toto cheesy
All those mumu female members of there Church.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by udemzyudex(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
seborrhic:

You should not be amongts educated people.
You belong in the cave with cavemen.
If your cousin was that powerful you don't even need him to see me,he should be able to magically know who I am just by looking at his Calabash and using it to do me harm.
Your education,if you had any proper one,was totally wasted.

Harm you? Did he mention that in his post? Go back and read his reply again.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Hargbo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Viking007:

cheesy Typo = Typographical.
Am not saying you are not correct..

Anybody can edit Wikipedia, you know.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by OdefaGirl(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

So, dem no dey bang female church deacon?

For your info I banged one of the senior intercessors in one of the top 3 churches in Nigeria some years ago!

Banger!!! grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by gibzzhd: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
MansoryMX:

Mennnnn I miss Cosmo FM back in my school days. They made me so glued to my radio.
My goodness.Cosmo fm that year.I remember that program like yesterday.I remember one story of spontaneous human combustion amongst others.Sounds like horror movies.Their stories could freak you out

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Samfloxin:

Your own astral projection dey learn
I'm not competing with anybody but myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MansoryMX(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
nijabazaar:

They saw an aura surrounding you. You are potent even if you aren't aware

My grandpa was a Rosicrucian.

He does several mind over matter stuff. He was Pisces and I am a capricorn, I guess that's why we gel together most often than his other grandkids. I got exposed to a lot of esoteric stuff. I was young and intrigued. I never saw all that he taught me in a bad light. One would say I was made to see what the world thought of as weird or evil as an essential path of the cosmos. He was grooming me, I guess. But then Teenage angst set in, my hormones changed. I lost interest in all those stuff. I can still see his disappointment in my mind. He had long moved on to the other side.
But men, can he do things!!!
Imagine an ant stopping in its tracks once you command it.
Imagine water boiling suddenly on it's own accord.
That's my grandfather

This is deep and so interesting. Please what tribe are you if I may ask?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by alphaNomega: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

Yes. Check YouTube. I'm not in any occult group. I just stumbled on it and read up on it because I took interest in it. But I will warn you, on the astral plane thoughts become reality instantly. If u astral project with fear in ur mind, it will manifest on astral plane. Think of a scary looking demon - that you will see. Think of you as an angel with wings flyings around the heavens - that you will experience. So you just have to be in control of ur mind.
But tbh astral projection changed my life forever, apart from the fact that it is exhilarating and mind blowing, it changes your understanding of life and leads you down a rabbit hole of self awakening

Oga, let me tell give you a little bit of information.

That thing you call astral projection, is simply your mind playing tricks on you. More like you put yourself in a constant dream state. Your soul is not "travelling" anywhere, you're just lying down on a spot, thinking of random shit.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Hargbo(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Things aren't always what they seem.

Maybe they belong to a religious section known as the Bed-ians.

That is how those guys pray.
What the f u c k

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
alphaNomega:

Oga, let me tell give you a little bit of information.

That thing you call astral projection, is simply your mind playing tricks on you. More like you put yourself in a constant dream state. Your soul is not "travelling" anywhere, you're just lying down on a spot, thinking of random shit.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

And did I tell you I don't already know this?
And how do you even know this? Are u a neuroscientist? How do you know our reality isn't also an illusion of the mind?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by jaymichael(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon
So Deacon no suppose plan her family?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by alphaNomega: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

And did I tell you I don't already know this?

You're welcome wink
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MansoryMX(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
gibzzhd:

My goodness.Cosmo fm that year.I remember that program like yesterday.I remember one story of spontaneous human combustion amongst others.Sounds like horror movies.Their stories could freak you out

Ah swear bro. My favorite program back then was weekend( I think on Sunday to be precised) top 40 jams of both countryside music and hip hop! No radio station like cosmo fm anymore.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
alphaNomega:

You're welcome wink
I edited the quote. Go back and read
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by cjeriia: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Asquare84:
One mallam in bida I think he died few years ago, he had almost 96 wives, how did he sleep with all of them? Once he sleep only one person other will be in their rooms enjoying the sex
Taah..!!!! Na lie joor. I lived in Bida for a while ooo
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Mystic969: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin I can't believe I read all the comments on this post.

Well for those of you, still in doubt of the supernatural; astral projection is very real.

For me the weirdest thing I saw in a person's house, was a sword in his bedroom.... I was very scared and left the house immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Donchinny55(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Juju
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Osobi32(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon
lol.... Abeg easy Na, deaconess or not she's human and have sexual needs. Be calm abeg
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
This one loud. You get mind sir, don't think i will be able to stand such person again. Do you ask him where the meeting was held? I mean the country.

megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Couple Died In Explosion In Abule Ado, Lagos (Photos) / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.