Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97969 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by illicit(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

That was my opinion until I saw your other post.
Dude must have been drunk then.
it was early in d morning, they must have been at it all night
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Viking007(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and Wikipedia isn't infallible.
It's liable for to flaws.
Check Merriam Webster's or Oxford for the accuracy
Cc sixfeetbelle
Jeez I can't believe you're still arguing about this. You're right and sixfeetbelle is also correct. Typographical error or typo both mean the same thing.

Typo is short for typo graphical error. QED. shocked

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
EMMNIG:

Bro I have sent you message
I have a problem with my mail. I can't access your message.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
He was a cleric..One of the top Alhajis in Egbeda back then.

I hope you know some West African Islamic sects have a history of syncretizing, or should I say "fusing", islamic practices with our African traditional religious practices, right? Some West African marabouts did that in times past and some still do till date.

Don't just take my word for it. It is an age-long practice.

Do a little research on it for good measure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Macktaob(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
and Wikipedia isn't infallible.
It's liable for to flaws.
Check Merriam Webster's or Oxford for the accuracy
Cc sixfeetbelle
Obviously you thinking you smart being able to confuse a young girl's mind. But what can I say, your moniker and sex say it all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Viking007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Macktaob:

Apparently she ain't as smart as she seemed in her starting.
Seriously, I'm in shock. Unbelievable! shocked

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Macktaob(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
emeijeh:

The thing taya me o.
Abi typo na hypo brother?! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lmao. Aswear be like so grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:

it was early in d morning, they must have been at it all night

He probably got drunk the previous night, then staggered into her room in a drunken haze and fell on her.

Maybe that was why you saw them that way.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by deepwater(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

U have been used.
He does that every months for 3 days.
It's no coincidence bro
He invited you to witness that procession
You have been used
Go for deliverance
A man should not see what does not concern him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Macktaob(m): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Viking007:
Jeez I can't believe you're still arguing about this. You're right and sixfeetbelle is also correct. Typographical error or typo both mean the same thing.

Typo is short for typo graphical error. QED. shocked
You get time

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

He probably got drunk the previous night, then staggered into her room in a drunken haze and fell on her.

Maybe that was why you saw them that way.
walahi d guy na drunken master.... I have never seen Dem exchange words I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:

walahi d guy na drunken master.... I have never seen Dem exchange words I swear
That's why I am inclined to believe that he fell on her in a drunken haze.

An "SU" can't do such a thing.

smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by segmenticu0031: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
It should not be strange to u when is not married
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by fattprince(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

Oga say what you know abeg. I do astral projections and I have been interrupted many times while astral projecting.
Bro is there a way I can do it without going occultic?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by klbakare(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.
are you sure this is not a fable?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by segmenticu0031: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
wink[color=#006600][/color]
segmenticu0031:
It should not be strange to u when is not married
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by dafeoroyo: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj

Modern day marajah

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

Ps
Speechless.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by firfinch(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
BlueBanana:

Who's the guy?
A man who claims to be god, he talks about love and at times during football events he asks people to pray to him that he can make Nigeria win grin grin
He's located on Lagos-Ibadan express way but close to Ibadan end.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guru_Maharaj_Ji_(Nigeria)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
afemgbosey:
I met a prospective landlord and saw image of JESUS and Muhammed in his living room. I just smiled throughout and pray to escape on time. Layelaye I can never rent a room from him.
Chrislam..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
don't blame him.
He's a teenage jambite.
Came across his post were he scored less than 200 in the recently concluded UTME.
Even you sef ain't perfect. It's typo and not typographical error as you wrongly put it.
Lmfao
Your post explains how bitter and frustrated you are
Get out of my thread frustrated old woman.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by GREOLLO: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

Oga say what you know abeg. I do astral projections and I have been interrupted many times while astral projecting.
....shut d f up......its never possible ......do u even know what astral projection is?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
Visited my friend back then in egbeda, Lagos... While searching for the gents, I mistakenly entered one of his dad's Rooms only to discover It was a shrine....That was the last day I visited that house

I'm very sure you didn't knock before you entered, if you did you would have the gods tell you 'dey your dey'

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by abpotato: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lmao. I'm the last person you should advise about religion cheesy.. I already know this. It's just that these guys are capable of crazy things. They can kill you if their occult leader says so. Even if you have nothing to do with them. Best thing is, stay away from any occultic person.

Baba I know this man ooo, don't over step your boundaries with them. Even Nigeria govt fear him

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Jamahyel(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sometime in the year 98 i tink. As tenants we lived in a very large compound with the landlord who was an allahji. He had 3 wives all staying in the flat with there children. I often go to play once in a while in there house which like 500 metres from my flat. So on this day, i was with the youngest gal, she was around age13 thereabout, and her brothers were trying to draw her attention and she kept ignoring probably because we was together. We was speaking in hausa and I was like answer your brothers nw. She said i should ignore them that they jst wanted to Bleep. I was dumbfounded. They were muslims.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Realtizzy(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

You know it is your type I would love to put in the same room with just one of my cousins who are leaders in the occult. Thirty minutes only, alone with one of them and this your supposed educated mentality will vamoose fiam. That is if your mouth will ever be able to say what you have seen. Or if your educated brain would even remain the same after the encounter.
You know why I know and believe God is real and I worship and serve Him? Because I have seen both worlds. The devil is very real too.
Guy can you link me up with any of those ur cousins ?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Gracefulhope: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tweiker:

But you felt it was evil and that's why you have mentioned it here.

Once as a teen, I visited my aunt at Agbor, delta state and she complained bitterly of people stealing the plantains on her farm.

She has this big parcel of land on the outskirts of town with a few houses about. She planted cassava mostly but there are numerous plantain tress in groups here and there. When the trees bear crop and are about to reach harvest people steal them.

Know what I did?

I took empty bottles and put some sand in them then tied red ropes around them and tied them in a prominent location on some of the tree so everyone could see it.

I stayed in Agbor for 6 months and not a single plantain got missing on that farm. The situation stayed so for almost 10 years until my aunt sold the land.

I wonder why? cheesy
You've succeeded in creating fear in them.
That's fetish grin

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Realtizzy:

Guy can you link me up with any of those ur cousins ?
I can but why?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Realtizzy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

I can but why?
I want to enquire about something
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Jamahyel:
Sometime in the year 98 i tink. As tenants we lived in a very large compound with the landlord who was an allahji. He had 3 wives all staying in the flat with there children. I often go to play once in a while in there house which like 500 metres from my flat. So on this day, i was with the youngest gal, she was around age13 thereabout, and her brothers were trying to draw her attention and she kept ignoring probably because we was together. We was speaking in hausa and I was like answer your brothers nw. She said i should ignore them that they jst wanted to Bleep. I was dumbfounded. They were muslims.
Chai, that child is completely messed up. The girl child is in jeopardy everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Jamahyel(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Visited a cousin bro of mine, after a few days of acquintance i tink he grew that trust, and while we were abt to sleep he brought up a gist of a particular mallam that stays across the road from their house. He told me of how the man entices young boys with money nd lures them to his house nd have sex with them . It was just wierd of a convo nd i didnt read much meaning to it until few years later i saw that my said was gay. Hmm then it made sense.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Jamahyel(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

Chai, that child is completely messed up. The girl child is in jeopardy everywhere.
am telling you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.