Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) (3123 Views)

Tension As Group Storm APC Headquarters Protesting (Photos) / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Confusion In Owerri As Thugs Flog & Beat Pensioners Protesting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Dozzywest(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Until we mount the necessary pressures in the right places, Our leaders will continue to take us for granted.

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by philipobiz: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Garrieveryday: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
The difference is clear
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by donbachi(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Who chop belleful and person wey never chop..the protest no go be the same...wetin u go dey hear na "iwe ne wai yo,iwe"

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Picture 1:
Overfed obese imbeciles protest against staying alive.
It is surprising that some of them were on mask.

Picture 2:
Poorly informed women protest against hunger.
The government should have planned better for the lockdown.

One is a legitimate protest, the other is a show of shame by entitled white men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Dozzywest(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Who chop belleful and person wey never chop..the protest no go be the same...wetin u go dey hear na "iwe ne wai yo,iwe"
and onced a chairman of a local government comes to address and brainwash us, everything will go back to normal.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by donbachi(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dozzywest:
and onced a chairman of a local government comes to address and brainwash us, everything will go back to normal.
na d koko be dat..dem go come dey hail "chamo chamo,our chamo"..mad people.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by budaatum: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dozzywest:
Until we mount the necessary pressures in the right places, Our leaders will continue to take us for granted.
None of the sources of your pictures report Nigerians protesting! They all mention medical supplies and testing though, and I bet the picture itself is just Punch being lazy as usual and got it from some festival.

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Dozzywest(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
budaatum:

None of the sources of your pictures report Nigerians protesting! They all mention medical supplies and testing though, and I bet the picture itself is just Punch being lazy as usual and got it from some festival.
were they protesting the ugly effects of the pandemic or not? Be it from lack of medical supplies or lack of sex caused by the protest, oga protest na protest. tankio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by budaatum: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dozzywest:
were they protesting the ugly effects of the pandemic or not? Be it from lack of medical supplies or lack of sex caused by the protest, oga protest na protest. tankio
None of the articles say they were protesting, unless I missed your onw source, of course.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Dozzywest(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
budaatum:

None of the articles say they were protesting, unless I missed your onw source, of course.
make use of a good search engine, it happened in Sapele Delta State amidst state government extension of lockdown. tankio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Simplyleo: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
budaatum:

I have been seeing comments like this. As in using posted pictures to trace the sources, pls how is this done? I'm very interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by SharryTaek(f): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Play play kwontri
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by TorukMakto: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I have been seeing comments like this. As in using posted pictures to trace the sources, pls how is this done? I'm very interested.

So you don't know how to search/trace images on Google?
Don't tell me you're this daft and dumb,

Anyway, for some to become spokeman of Fulani jihadist herdsmen, the person must be really dumb.

You must be like this man here

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Simplyleo: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
TorukMakto:

So you don't know how to search/trace images on Google?
Don't tell me you're this daft and dumb,

Anyway, for some to become spokeman of Fulani jihadist herdsmen, the person must be really dumb.
It is obvious you have more than 100 monikers on this forum. It is also very obvious you feel happy when I respond. That explains why you keep changing moniker up and down repeating same pictures on all threads.

Okay, now listen to the next approach.

Simply follow me with all your monikers, so that you dont need to waste time searching through my page for my comment.

Accordingly, I will stop responding, but dont be discouraged, just assume I have seen any picture you post, then go in search of more. But stop repeating pictures, it is boring.

Now, bye. If you have any problem, draw my attention immediately.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Malawian(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dozzywest:
meen, those whites are packing serious heat!
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Dozzywest(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Malawian:

meen, those whites are packing serious heat!
they meant buisness.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by budaatum: 2:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

Chrome, Android 8.1 - Press on picture and options below would come up. On pc left click and same options.

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by budaatum: 2:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Dozzywest:
make use of a good search engine, it happened in Sapele Delta State amidst state government extension of lockdown. tankio
I found it. Thanks. And sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW9P7yjz1aI

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by genq(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Xisnin:
Picture 1:
Overfed obese imbeciles protest against staying alive.
It is surprising that some of them were on mask.

Picture 2:
Poorly informed women protest against hunger.
The government should have planned better for the lockdown.

One is a legitimate protest, the other is a show of shame by entitled white men.

I've been seeing your posts all over NL - you really need reorientation. Did you go to school at all?

Listen dude, those 'white men' are not the cause of your misery ok? Why not hold your leaders accountable for the lack you suffer which doesn't allow you the ability to feed, not to talk of being "overfed".

Those in civilised climes are overfed and yet still demand accountability from their government - that is why their country is as developed as it is now. But Africans, especially bigots like you will turn a blind eye to suffering and oppression once an obese, monkey-resembling politician throws you pitiful bags of rice and 200naira garri grin

No wonder Nigeria is in the state it's in today.. too many poverty stricken folks with non-functioning brains who wait for situation to reach devastating levels before taking action - all it takes is the distribution of agege bread to those poor aged women and they will shut up and go back to their dark huts with no electricity.

Pitiful!

8 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Lanretoye(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2020
The first picture is a scene of protest and agitation
The second and third is that of people on rampage.
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Ghanaian women protest too much sex from their husbands ?

What are we doing ?
Re: Covid-19 Lockdown: How Americans VS How Nigerians Are Protesting.(photos) by DaInferno(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Dozzywest:
why do u see the need to spread fake news?

don't make nairaland untrustworthy pls

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ondo Election Declared Inconclusive / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Agrees For Restructuring From DSS Detention ~lawye... / No Real Christian Will Vote For Idol Worshipper Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.