Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) (712 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by faceland: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2020
This is not fake news.

You can hear it from the horses mouth. Pastor E.A Adeboye claimed that the former Head of State, General Sani Abacha was plotting to kill him (after consulting a native doctor), and the following day he died. In the video below, Pastors Adeboye is giving his testimony on the alter of God (so it must be a true story). What do you think?

Omro! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gb3IBw-a7g
Of course this we long time ago.
Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by faceland: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2020
He probably do not know that Abacha is Buhari hero and mentor.

2 Likes

Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by lepasharon(f): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2020
Wow I never knew Adeboye was on Abacha's radar grin

1 Like

Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by faceland: 12:52am On Apr 17, 2020
lepasharon:
Wow I never knew Adeboye was on Abacha's radar grin

An harbalist suggested he kill Adeboye (why? I don't know), so God terminated Abacha the following day.
Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by lepasharon(f): 1:19am On Apr 17, 2020
faceland:

An harbalist suggested he kill Adeboye (why? I don't know), so God terminated Abacha the following day.

Imagine believing you are so important, an ex-president wants you dead.

1 Like

Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:25am On Apr 17, 2020
If we say that the old man has delusions of grandeur now, some people will start spamming our mentions...

1 Like

Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by Dantedasz(m): 6:48am On Apr 17, 2020
lepasharon:

Imagine believing you are so important, an ex-president wants you dead.

When I tell you that these pastors suffer from narcissistic personality disorder,you will say I am blowing grammar. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03am On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:
If we say that the old man has delusions of grandeur now, some people will start spamming our mentions...

HE DOESN'T HAVE DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR.

HE'S A HEARTLESS IRRELIGIOUS THIEF, MAKING HIS MONEY WITH THE GOD IDEA BECAUSE IT'S HIGHLY PROFITABLE.

THERE'S NOTHING MORE PROFITABLE THAN THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

1 Like

Re: God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO) by finalboss(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2020
faceland:
This is not fake news.

You can hear it from the horses mouth. Pastor E.A Adeboye claimed that the former Head of State, General Sani Abacha was plotting to kill him (after consulting a native doctor), and the following day he died. In the video below, Pastors Adeboye is giving his testimony on the alter of God (so it must be a true story). What do you think?

Omro! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gb3IBw-a7g
Of course this we long time ago.

Who's pastor E.A adeboye

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways Islam Is The Cleanest Religion Ever! / I’m The Antichrist, River Goddess - Nigerian Traditionalist Says / Ibidun Ighodalo Husband Still Preached Today Despite Wife's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.