Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,164 members, 7,852,965 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (20103 Views)

Abdullahi Adamu: APC Will Do More If Nigerians Support Us In 2023 / Second Wave: No Fresh Lockdown, Lai Mohammed Insists / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by abidem4real: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by ohfta4(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nairaboi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thunder fit for his lie one day. %97.5 are not happy with this developments.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Littlefingerjp: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
zionmde:

grin grin grin grin.

People wicked ooo

So anyone dat supports lockdown is dumb according to u (the wise nigerian)

Maybe u should take a little time of Nairaland and watch the stories of countries who refused early lockdown
I am not a wise Nigerian,I don't think there is any wise Nigerian...He said he is in full support of the lockdown,its just simple for him to tell those guys knocking at his door the same because they are knocking at the door because of the lock down,who knows it maybe an old woman knocking to beg for money b4 hunger kills her and her family...WHO KNOWS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
This man still get mouth to talk?
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by delvzy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Really don't understand why someone as old brain is more useless than a chicken's own.
Just terrible , Need to focus more on how this whole test could be done and dusted so we could know what next to do.

Know that one day we would be free from people like this.
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by gibzzhd: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
This man's pay should be giving a raise.He his so efficient in doing his job.when you are in your passion your job is effortless.he lies with ease
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Angrymode: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
My question is how the hell did Lie get 78%? Zilch survey and we have an answer. shocked

Plz who here participated in Lie's survey that brought out this answer?
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
I CAN SEE THE REASON WHY NIGERIAN CALLED THIS MAN ANYHOW NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE

I CAN BET YOU THAT THIS IS THE END OF APC GOVERNMENT IN NIGERIA IF NIGERIANS REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

SPIT
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by GloriaNinja(f): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kriss216:
I Chris, is honorably one of the 22% that didn’t support the Clovid-19 lockdown.
Enforcing use of face/nose masks and massive testing would have been a better option.
You can’t lockdown the country and be carrying out just 4000 test daily in a country that has over 200M people.
Please if you can help me in this trying period
.i will appreciate.. Any amount will do.. Even if it's 500 naira. Acct num 0097851612, Access/Diamond bank
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by MagnumDealzNG: 1:38am On Apr 18, 2020
this man and lies sha
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Knowseek: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
chuksbaby:
i don dey fat for house.

my wife they cook delicacies.

because small funds dey sha..

but majority of Nigerians are not happy, who depends daily jobs before they eat

But meanwhile, if you can be coming online, why not learn a skill this period.

mod unban me in biz section biko

Hello boss, I was not able to see trends for US after I change my location in Twitter, do I need to use VPN or what
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
Knowseek:

Hello boss, I was not able to see trends for US after I change my location in Twitter, do I need to use VPN or what

twitter dnt need vpn... go to settings and type any country trend you want...

not your profile settings
Re: 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed by Knowseek: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
chuksbaby:

twitter dnt need vpn... go to settings and type any country trend you want...

not your profile settings

Thanks boss. I have gotten it. I should use bitly to shorten the affiliate url right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Obasanjo Denies Endorsing Igbo Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.