Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer (907 Views)

Ibadan: Our Facility Is Secure & Operational, Explosion Not From Us - Gasland / Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Blame Omisore For Giving APC Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by baconline(m): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Gasland Molete has joined in the fight against Cork by given free bag of food to the people, .if u buy a minimum of 3 kg gas ,u will be given a small bag containing 2 kongo of rice,2 Kongo of gari, and 2 indomine.

2 Likes

Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by baconline(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by jarawa: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Better people
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by baconline(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pix

Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by hargbolahan01: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
you mean gasland molete where I live... I'm going to fill my gas now

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by baconline(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hehehe enjoy
hargbolahan01:
you mean gasland molete where I live... I'm going to fill my gas now
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by Bola146(f): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
God bless that man. They have the best measurement in Ibadan
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by chukel(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Your title is everything wrong with English. Kudos and giving

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by baconline(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
chukel:
Your title is everything wrong with English. Kudos and giving
Thanks for the correction
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by chukel(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
baconline:

Thanks for the correction
you are welcome bro
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by LagosWahala: 2:55am On Apr 18, 2020
God bless that man and the works of his hands.

No business support from anyone angry

No loan or salary support from anywhere, but he chooses to support his community with his tiny profits.

Ibadan people, remember who helped you in your time of need when this is over.

And when you need to buy gas most importantly!! grin grin
Re: Kudos To Gasland ibadan For Giving Free Rice To Each Customer by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Lovely

(1) (Reply)

A Look At Some Of VP Yemi Osinbajo's Official Activities For Last Week / Chief Dan Okeke From Humble Beginning To Top Notch (Photos) / Obasa Returns To EFCC Custody But Regains Freedom After ‘Falling Sick’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.