Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger (525 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Four Family Members, 7 Others Die Of Suspected Food Poisoning In Benue (Photos) / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by onyekabe(m): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
In this period of lockdown, a lot of people do not have money to buy food and there being locked down. My question is it not better for a man to steal in other to feed himself and family, than to die of hunger and starvation.
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by bukatyne(f): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2020
onyekabe:
In this period of lockdown, slot of people do not have money to buy food and there being locked down. My question is is it not better for a man to steal in other to feed himself and family, than to die of hunger and starvation

Hopefully, you are not roasted with Tyre.

The people you are stealing from, do you know how they got the food?

Are they the ones responsible for your feeding?

Let me guess, these people you plan to steal from are the middle class and others struggling because you will not steal from the ruling class.

On second thoughts, I hope they cut off your hands.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Engrgreg231(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
I hope the person you want to steal from has more than enough but bros I no support stealing ooo because you may not be lucky

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Ningen(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
When you steal someone's food, you are directly sentencing that person to die in your place. That is not fair. So to answer your question, no don't.

You made your bed, now you must lie in it.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
my brother stealing is very bad, you can get killed in the process, it is better you beg and be shameless than to go and steal

2 Likes

Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Greatzeus(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Let me guess, these people you plan to steal from are the middle class and others struggling because you will not steal from the ruling class.

Nonsense!
Wow,you said it all. God bless you.
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Moonlightsun117: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why not ask, stealing is very bad. That might be the persons last. undecided undecided
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Hathor5(f): 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
An Italian court has ruled that food theft to stave off hunger is not a crime. I can understand why someone would steal small amounts of food if they are starving. The survival instinct kicks in.
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by IamNotWariz: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
I am Hungry and my eyes are red.
My eyelids are coming down. I want to participate in crime but I discovered I am fat and can't run.

I am starving, I have no one to cry to. I want to steal but I don't want to be the source of pain and sadness to other people. I have my reputation to protect.

God will provide. This too shall pass.
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Lamanii22(f): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
It is better to beg than to steal...
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by TheSourcerer: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
bukatyne:

Nonsense!
haha sassy and sexy I like
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by acetylcholine(f): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's better to beg and receive help from people than steal.
If you are caught and mobbed, what will you tell God?
Re: It Is Better To Steal Food Than To Die Of Hunger by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
onyekabe:
In this period of lockdown, slot of people do not have money to buy food and there being locked down. My question is is it not better for a man to steal in other to feed himself and family, than to die of hunger and starvation

If u r a lady, I op they roast ur breast n use and do suya

If u a guy, they will cut ur dick use am smoke shisha

(1) (Reply)

Family Please Patronise Me / Nigerian Lady Cries Out As Her Late Father’s Kinsmen Seizes His Corpse / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.