Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown (91038 Views)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by anonymous1759(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lazy men fight with weapons real men fight with knuckle when you knock down your opponent you retreat that's how it's done or better still fight for money.

6 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
They should have reported them in the police station, they are nuisance to the society.

3 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by GindoX(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
What's wrong, video not playing?
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Shikena(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Senseless
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Allwell96: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Fools!
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Albertone(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:
Amateurish fight.. why did they hold themselves like two lovebirds for like a minute before resuming the fight; what a precious waste of data.. Come to think of it, the one on boxers won the fight, the one on Jean trousers fight like a girl. Anyway who has the longer version of the video? grin
My Guy,you no fit do refree o lol.It was a tie.

Truly amateurish,one just needs to throw the other off balance.Pin him down and do justice to his face.No need of using bottles or chairs,that's lazinesz.Punches are used to know the real man and not some big babies fighting.

Those two guys who came to separate them ended up running away hehehe
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Perocom(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Two men living in the same compound got into a fight during lockdown in Enugu and it was really messy.

The men - Divine and Nonso - had a disagreement and neighbours tried to intervene but it soon spiralled out of control and they took the fight outside in full view of neighbours.

In a video taken by someone living in the next compound, the men are seen only verbally attacking each other before one pushed the other and hit him with a chair. The other reciprocated and they soon moved from chairs to bottles until they were both bleeding.

Neighbours called out to them to stop fighting but no one dared go close to separate them, for fear of being stabbed with the bottle.

Watch a shorter version of the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhYbxQxNB4

The one wearing trousers is the aggressor

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Mrtreasure0220: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Two idiots, fight at their age! May be because of a woman.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by jericco1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
My Guy,you no fit do refree o lol.It was a tie.

Truly amateurish,one just needs to throw the other off balance.Pin him down and do justice to his face.No need of using bottles or chairs,that's not real.Punches are used to know the real man and not some big babies fighting.

Those two guys who came to separate them ended up running away hehehe

Lol grin grin. At least e better pass WWE
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Albertone(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
anonymous1759:
Lazy men fight with weapons real men fight with knuckle when you knock down your opponent you retreat that's how it's done or better still fight for money.
You're blessed bro.Thats a lazy fight.

But come to think of it, if you knock down your opponent then retreat.What if he gets up and face you again.
Best thing is to finish it up by almost knocking him out.

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Tobrasky: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I no dey even pay attention to the fight, na that kele on white with better nyansh I dey gauge well well.

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Could this be Enugu? It must be Lagos and those guys are Agbero
Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy
Shut up
That is how someone was asking me today if 'the one million boys' are Yoruba or not??

What kind of ethnicity mentality do we have in this country??

You guys should chill with this Tribalism of a thing..
It is a mere shallow Mentality!!!

4 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by YoungAncient1: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rubbish! Only idiots fight. Secondly, if you must fight, use your fist. Fools use weapons, men use their fist.

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Happyguy201: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just when I'm loving it the idiot guy that was recording stopped . Thunder will fire that guy

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by anonymous1759(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Albertone:
You're blessed bro.Thats a lazy fight.

But come to think of it, if you knock down your opponent then retreat.What if he gets up and face you again.
Best thing is to finish it up by almost knocking him out.

The only Arena you can kill an opponent is in the ring. It's better to fight with discretion no when to retreat once you've over power your opponent. grin
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by vaca1: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
tyup:
shocked An old wise Ijaw grandpa once told me a special extra curricular activities of an average Ipob man when business is down is violence

From my own angle I'll just suggest they're allowed to do what they're known for to atleast boost their technical know how senses
sad
Ode. You want gather likes but I know you're disappointed with only 4

4 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Humanoid01(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Heartmender1:
See as them they fight like tolo tolo..

Lazy men
Hafana? You wan tear my belle with laugh? Hahahaha.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Job2004: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Those their neighbours did not help matters. Those guys were ready to kill each other.
So many of them, they can't separate them
All of them will have end up in police cell of one kill the other

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by ofemigeorge(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Heartmender1:
See as them they fight like tolo tolo..

Lazy men
You no watch am.no lie. The fight be like action film. Really heart pumping. Fear catch me sef wey dey watch.

10 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:
Amateurish fight.. why did they hold themselves like two lovebirds for like a minute before resuming the fight; what a precious waste of data.. Come to think of it, the one on boxers won the fight, the one on Jean trousers fight like a girl. Anyway who has the longer version of the video? grin

The one in jeans was the first to pick chair, and also the first to pick bottle, and they still beat him. E good for am.

5 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by ndidibabe(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Shellsploit:
See my neighbors fighting again!
E be like say person done hit nail for ground thats why they keep fighting always
You know them? Please do you have the full video?

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by naijaman2225(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
TWO COVIDIOTS FIGHTING OVER WUHAN VIRUS.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by jericco1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ibime:

The one in jeans was the first to pick chair, and also the first to pick bottle, and they still beat him. E good for am.

Lol.. spot on! grin
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Dirpetaner: 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
She saw fire burning she poured water. She was wrong this is a fire water cannot off.
Wait: why is she pouring water? Is that suppose to be first round or what?
The black guy is too aggressive, the fair guy winning the fight.

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by justifyme(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Animals in human form
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Albertone(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
anonymous1759:

The only Arena you can kill an opponent is in the ring. It's better to fight with discretion no when to retreat once you've over power your opponent. grin
Na true.

I can't go to prison because of fighting lol

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Consy247: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Excess Energy de worry them
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by enemyofprogress: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
This one na fight? Fight wey nobody die na him them dey call fight? Nonsense. Bunch if cowards.

Dominique I'm hungry
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
This was very bloody that day. I saw them from my compound upstairs.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Edusouls(m): 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is what happens when there’s misery in the air, humans would start eating each other like rats..
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Whodeyhouse(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
please help someone in need o 3025905713 Polaris bank no amount is too small please,gracias
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Mightyhaiz: 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
This movie suppose get concluding part

Very fast paced and ruthless.. They were both intent on murder,going for the kill without flinching one bit from gore ..

The fair guy killer instinct na first grade..a real street brawler

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.