Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown (91037 Views)

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo / Cultists Arrested With Human Hand In Enugu During 'Peace Talk'. Graphic / Man Stoned To Death By His Neighbours In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by EdoPrince93(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Two men living in the same compound got into a fight during lockdown in Enugu and it was really messy.

The men - Divine and Nonso - had a disagreement and neighbours tried to intervene but it soon spiralled out of control and they took the fight outside in full view of neighbours.

In a video taken by someone living in the next compound, the men are seen only verbally attacking each other before one pushed the other and hit him with a chair. The other reciprocated and they soon moved from chairs to bottles until they were both bleeding.

Neighbours called out to them to stop fighting but no one dared go close to separate them, for fear of being stabbed with the bottle.

Watch a shorter version of the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFhYbxQxNB4

That fight was bloody

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by mosedgreat(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
ChukwuemekaVal:
This was very bloody that day. I saw them from my compound upstairs.

We know it's bloody. How did it end?

3 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by vivalavida(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is bone chilling

I can never be involved in such a fight no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by KosiGee(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Quam96:
To me ooo.nah dat black one win sha....d guy nah definition of courage and evil join togeda...blood don cover dat yellow albino in no time .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There was so much anger and hatred in that video. Both of them were full of raging adrenaline. The guy on boxers wasn’t intimidated by the size of his opponent. I think they’ve been having unresolved issues that came down to this.

They’ll feel the pains few hours after if none or both didn’t die. The fight might not end there though. Someone might get shot later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by yaki84: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Two men living in the same compound got into a fight during lockdown in Enugu and it was really messy.

The men - Divine and Nonso - had a disagreement and neighbours tried to intervene but it soon spiralled out of control and they took the fight outside in full view of neighbours.

In a video taken by someone living in the next compound, the men are seen only verbally attacking each other before one pushed the other and hit him with a chair. The other reciprocated and they soon moved from chairs to bottles until they were both bleeding.

Neighbours called out to them to stop fighting but no one dared go close to separate them, for fear of being stabbed with the bottle.

These two will represent biafra when the time come.
Please save their names and phone numbers and if probably the kind of drink they like.

4 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Kingrefreshed: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 12.6 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives??
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by kaludestiny10(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chai, you no serious oh.
jericco1:
Amateurish fight.. why did they hold themselves like two lovebirds for like a minute before resuming the fight; what a precious waste of data.. Come to think of it, the one on boxers won the fight, the one on Jean trousers fight like a girl. Anyway who has the longer version of the video? grin

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Waltonz: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrtreasure0220:
Two idiots, fight at their age! May be because of a woman.

Igbo men can never fight because of a woman except that's his wife, daughter, mother or sister. Other than this, if he fights over a woman it is because he was raised in South West where Yoruba men fight over women(girlfriends, widows, ashawoo). The issue must be money or disrespect(ego/manhood)...Igbo men don't play with this two!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Truth801(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
pazienza:
What if one of them is infected with Viral Hepatitis or even HIV,with both men bleeding, the infected one can transmit the disease to the healthy one.
That's my precise concern.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by jericco1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
kaludestiny10:
Chai, you no serious oh.

Lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by drmuri(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Glimpse into how the republic of Biafra will be.

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by idonhammer: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
No put mouth for family mata

adecz:

Amaka kee Amaka,
nothing spoil!!

cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by tylesh(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
HelpforTony:
Nawa o

This is what happens when everyone is idle and has nothing to do or nowhere to go
Not an excuse
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Odogwu999(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abi na woman matter cause am :-/
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by zinny377(f): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Over feeding is a sin!
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Arewa1408: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:
Amateurish fight.. why did they hold themselves like two lovebirds for like a minute before resuming the fight; what a precious waste of data.. Come to think of it, the one on boxers won the fight, the one on Jean trousers fight like a girl. Anyway who has the longer version of the video? grin

People are fighting with bottles and chairs and youre here talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by jericco1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Arewa1408:

People are fighting with bottles and chairs and youre here talking nonsense.

How is it nonsense oga? undecided nigga face front! Na you send dem to fight?
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Arewa1408: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=SimpIyIeo post=88552118][/quote]

You are a coward. Why don't you do it with your main monica? May Allah curse you. May all the curses of all those that can curse be on you, amen.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by tegafej(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=SimpIyIeo post=88552118][/quote]

This table you are shaking..

Hmmmmm...
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Hadsty23(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is just out of frustration... Bad government forcing is to stay at home
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Arewa1408: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Beremx:
Shameless men. See how they used bottles to stab themselves.

Seriously, there are instances you just have to fight back when you are being oppressed. I was at the airport some months ago returning to the USA from Nigeria, we were all in queue and this mumu guy with his mumu American babe decided to jump queue and i told him to join the queue, i took a pics of him and he was trying to knock my phone off my hands. I really wanted to fight with him and beat him like crazy but i held back. I wont lie to you, i still felt oppressed and somehow regretted not fighting him.

3 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by toprealman: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Rubbish.....they can't make it to Hollywood. Not impressed.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by oakin: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
susy6999:
igbo amaka
They should call there Lord, Nnamdi Kalu to come and separate dem

1 Like

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Arewa1408: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:

How is it nonsense oga? undecided nigga face front! Na you send dem to fight?

You never know. You can see the one in Jeans is the oppressor. If a man oppresses you and challenges you and hits you with a chair, what will you do? Fight back right? Now, this has bottles, chairs, etc that can cause bodily harm or death even. So its not something you joke about or say all the nonsense youre saying... Its you that needs to mechionuu cos youre not making sense.

8 Likes

Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Onyedikachi323(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]Men will never stop misbehaving when fighting.
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by TruthSpeaker: 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
POVERTY, HUNGER AND HARDSHIP BEGETS ANGER. VIOLENCE WILL NEVER BE THE SOLUTION. IF ANY OF YOU LOSS YOUR LIFE IN THIS FIGHT PEOPLE WILL FORGET COVID-19 WAS INNOCENTLY AN INDIRECT CAUSE OF THE DEATH
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by murphyung(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
jericco1:
In the longer version one of them will end up hospitalized
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Benwallt(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
If u check now, it might be because of that girl in the first picture
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hnmm,two to three minutes brawl ,they were already tired. All brawn and no brain mfs !
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by banhammy: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Two fools
Re: Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown by Lawdan: 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Two jobless fools..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Prostitute Jumps To Her Death In Dubai During Police Raid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.