Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) (4626 Views)

VIDEO: How Biafrans From Old Eastern Region Were Massacre By Yakubu Gowon / EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Sentenced To Kuje Prison For Disobedience / Nigerian Police Storms Redeem Church In Ikeja, Locks It Down For Disobedience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020

I know Nigeria is bad, but I think it has much to do with the behavior of people living in the country. It is based on personal wickedness and foolishness will a civilian get into an armed force then after few months, him as an Armed civilian will start tormenting and killing unarmed civilian. But few months earlier, he was blaming government for brutality.

Why did I say these things? See what happened in my street today that 80 percent are IPOB members. For verification, it happened in "Ndukuba Street off Jonechrist hospital junction Enugu - Portharcourt Expressway Aba Abia State. Some meters away from Arriaria Junction"

Since September last year, our street has never had any light due to criminals vandalized our transformer. They didn't succeed in stealing it but some of the wire were cut.

After a week or so wait for EEDC, the street decided to Donate 5k for each bungalow,14k for each 2 storey building , 21k for 3 and 30k for 4 storey and above.

I live in a 4 storey, So, We shared it among ourselves and paid. After about 6 months later of no light, There was a town meeting again and they levied us another 32k again plus another 3k for April billing to be paid on cash. We grudgingly paid it and many other refused due to lock down and hunger it carries.

Today, Self Tax force comprising of Youths along side EEDC officials staying at Faulks Road almost Opposite Ezenwagbara Junction and side by side of Major filling station by Assemblies of God Church 258 faulks road stormed our street. Cutting peoples (defaulters) wire and also seizing their property . Due to they where about 30 of them, people couldn't resist but rather, they pleaded but the youths refused.

Now there is this Ngwa widowed grandma that got my attention. This woman is just managing her self with the fruits she sells. These people met her and took down her wire, rushed inside her house and start seizing her things. She was begging them that they should wait until this hunger time is over but they refused( Funny enough, these youths are 90 percent Ngwa People and there secretary Mr Sabastine worships same church as the grandma although he owns his own ministry. They all forgot Humanity, forgot that slang "Onuru ube Nwanne agbana oso" popularly said on radio Biafra, Forgot that as they seek money due to hunger, so is others including that old woman.

Her bill was 7k plus 3k. which is 10k, A good hearted woman gave them 4k and pleaded they should leave but they refused. I also gave out 2k and others completed it to 10. We gave it to them and they said, that for them to climb back up to reconnect, we must bring additional 1k. We pleaded until the woman started crying but they refused and accused her of stubbornness. We contributed 1k again and gave to the youths and then they reconnected and gave her back her properties.

Below is a screenshot of the conversation between one of us and EEDC official since last year

lalastislala mynd44 Dominique

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
I think to better this country or have a good Country of our dream (Biafra), We should always let humanity rule us first before money and greed.

These politicians we see today where once like us. Its just that the where privileged to rule us.

These brutal Armed civilians force men we see today where once like us. Its just the gun, training and constitution that differentiate us.

Always build yourself into better person with great sense of humanity because you don't know where you will see yourself tomorrow and also whichever position you see yourself, always remember humanity first b4 power or authority.

Thanks

lalasticlala mynd44 adaibeku seun
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Deepfeel(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
B
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Donald95(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

I know Nigeria is bad, but I think it has much to do with the behavior of people living in the country. It is based on personal wickedness and foolishness will a civilian get into an armed force then after few months, him as an Armed civilian will start tormenting and killing unarmed civilian. But few months earlier, he was blaming government for brutality.

Why did I say these things? See what happened in my street today that 80 percent are IPOB members. For verification, it happened in "Ndukuba Street off Jonechrist hospital junction Enugu - Portharcourt Expressway Agba Abia State. Some meters away from Arriaria Junction"

Below is a screenshot of the conversation between one of us and EEDC official since last year

Too bad what happened to the woman. But, don't she have children?
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Their(f): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:
I think to better this country, We should always let humanity rule us first before money and greed.

These politicians we see today where once like us. Its just that the where privileged to rule us.

These brutal Armed civilians force men we see today where once like us. Its just the gun, training and constitution that differentiate us.

Always build yourself into better person with great sense of humanity because you don't know where you will see yourself tomorrow and also whichever position you see yourself, always remember humanity first b4 power or authority.

Thanks

lalasticlala mynd44 adaibeku seun

Every Nigerian is as brutal as the person he is complaining against

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Donald95:

Too bad what happened to the woman. But, don't she have children?
She do have kids but none of them is around.
Its very annoying. We had paid the first time and they brought two more tax.
Its very annoying bro.
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
Their:

Every Nigerian is as brutal as the person he is complaining against

Give power and authority to someone over helpless fellow , then you will see the Animality hidden in him even buhari maybe learning

1 Like

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by gidgiddy: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

Why did I say these things? See what happened in my street today that 80 percent are IPOB members. For verification, it happened in "Ndukuba Street off Jonechrist hospital junction Enugu - Portharcourt Expressway Agba Abia State. Some meters away from Arriaria Junction"

How do you know that 80% of them are IPOB members, or are you assuming?
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
gidgiddy:

How do you know that 80% of them are IPOB members, or are you assuming?
I live in Ndukuba street and I know what am saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Biafrarep(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

[s]I know Nigeria is bad, but I think it has much to do with the behavior of people living in the country. It is based on personal wickedness and foolishness will a civilian get into an armed force then after few months, him as an Armed civilian will start tormenting and killing unarmed civilian. But few months earlier, he was blaming government for brutality.

lalastislala mynd44 Dominique[/s]

So what is your point?
That IPOB people or Igbos are wicked while others are saints?

How did you even know they are IPOB?

So every Igboman including EEDC officials are now IPOB?

Since you felt they maltreated the old woman, why didn't you volunteer to help the woman by paying for her?

What kind of rubbish is this Biko, every little thing that happen, you will start shouting IPOB, is it IPOB that sent them??

Enyi, igwaghi ezi okwu, iwu ezi ohia!
Inweghi ako n'uche.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

Please go and pay your nepa bills.

Americans tax their citizens likewise other countries to attain this height of development.

Go and pay your tax ie bill and stop all these media sympathy.

You want Nigeria to be good but can't do your duties...

1 Like

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by beejaay: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafrarep:

So what is your point?

Since you felt they maltreated the old woman, why didn't you volunteer to help the woman by paying for her?

What kind of rubbish is this Biko, every little thing that happen, you will start shouting IPOB, is it IPOB that sent them??

Inweghi ako n'uche.

you need to calm down and understand the message he was trying to pass across....he wasnt accusing or abusing ipob members, infact he was stylishly supporting them and maybe even a member...he was only trying to ask us to let humanity lead in all we do and was sad about it that even ipob that claim to always take care of their own forget that slogan when greed and necessity overtook them....

Africa major problem is that we lack empathy and foresight, what we have in abundance is sympathy and sympathy solve no problem...all problems are solved from empathy stand point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

I live in Ndukuba street and I know what am saying.

If you like live in aku na uba street ...go and pay the necessary bill.

I noticed this was same account that came here to complain about garri.. during lock down.

Hope you ain't gradually turning to a sadist?

Same you that is sleeping with married woman?

On what moral ground do you accuse others for goodness sake?

You are now Turing to a threat in our society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
beejaay:

you need to calm down and understand the message he was trying to pass across....he wasnt accusing or abusing ipob members, infact he was stylishly supporting them and maybe even a member...he was only trying to ask us to let humanity lead in all we do and was sad about it that even ipob that claim to always take care of their own forget that slogan when greed and necessity overtook them....

Africa major problem is that we lack empathy and foresight, what we have in abundance is sympathy and sympathy solve no problem...all problems are solved from empathy stand point

That means you didn't understand the write up.

1 Like

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Dedetwo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

When did EEDC become Biafra? You are really Nigerian Scientist.

1 Like

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Dedetwo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
[
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafrarep:

So what is your point?

Inweghi ako n'uche.

Its either you are too tired to read or you have a comprehension problem.

I supported with 2k.

My point is that, if people don't change there mind set and always place humanity first then Biafra will be as worst as nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
beejaay:

Thank you for your understanding.

In another news, If you see what these Igbo tax force constituted by okezie ikpeazu to enforce sit at home is doing to people that are trying to use Apian way to bring in farm produce from Ngwaiyiekwe, Oborohia and other ASA village into Aba, then you will know that the same wickedness and brutality in the heart of a Nigerian Hausa Fulani policeman and Army can also be found in the heart of a Biafran Tax force men when given guns.

1 Like

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dedetwo:

When did EEDC become Biafra? You are really Nigerian Scientist.

Those hungry street touts exploiting there fellow men are the same drunkards I do see whenever IPOB is having meeting.
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Americans tax their citizens likewise other countries to attain this height of development.

Oga, it is not EEDC that requested 60 thousand from us. Even if they did, it is illegal.

April payment is 3k and it is individually. Never support evil. Always place Humanity first before personal quest
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

Oga, it is not EEDC that requested 60 thousand from us. Even if they did, it is illegal.

April payment is 3k and it is individually. Never support evil. Always place Humanity first before personal quest

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I can see you lack comprehension or you are too ashamed to accept that the wicked hearts of a black nigerian man is the reason for her underdevelopment not Nigeria or Biafra.

Let me help you out

I live in a 4 storey, So, We shared it among ourselves and paid. After about 6 months later of no light, There was a town meeting again and they levied us another 32k again plus another 3k for April billing to be paid on cash. We grudgingly paid it and many other refused due to lock down and hunger it carries.

Mind you, EEDC repaired the light last week Saturday, and then Street people had meeting on Sunday evening and levied us the money that they spent about a million naira and are owing. . How do the expect people to suddenly cough out such money fast??
We Even asked gor a break down on how the money was spent. none was given.
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Scientists:

I can see you lack comprehension or you are too ashamed to accept that the wicked hearts of a black nigerian man is the reason for her underdevelopment not Nigeria or Biafra.

Let me help you out [b]

Mind you, EEDC repaired the light last week Saturday, and then Street people had meeting on Sunday evening and levied us the money. How do the expect people to suddenly cough out such money fast??

Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Shame on you people. Pointing accusing fingers on Police, Army, SARS, Nigerian government e.t.c but deep inside, una fit do the same when given opportunity.

I wish Seun or lalasticlala or even mynd44 can help out to exposed such wickedness
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Difrent: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

In this corona period? Haba
Some of you people that complain about Buhari are more evil than you paint buhari to be, not even buhari will make such a statement you made above, maybe you don't know that even in the US if not for government bailout people for dey hear am very well
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Difrent:

In this corona period? Haba
Some of you people that complain about Buhari are more evil than you paint buhari to be, not even buhari will make such a statement you made above, maybe you don't know that even in the US if not for government bailout people for dey hear am very well

Don't mind him. One of them said they should free the woman on the 1k but, majority of them started shouting at him. " Anyị hapura nwanyi a fine 1000 a, obuzikwa ka anyi ga na emezi na aga n'iru n'ihi na ndị ọzọ agaghị ekwe kwo nke ha. " meaning " If we forgive this woman on this 1k fine, that is how we will keep doing it because others won't pay "

Can you imagine such excuse from these Greedy fools
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Amotekun777: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Okoro pple and their savage mentality... angry
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by NobleView(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
B
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Biafrarep(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
beejaay:

Even if his intentions are altruistic, so you believe it's wise to always wash your dirty linen in the full glare of your enemies?? Where is the sense in calling the mods to move such asnine thread to the front page? To achieve what exactly??

If you are sensible, the last thing you will do will be to make mockery of those fighting for you in shark infested waters that Nigeria is.

Coming out to shame IPOB or make it look like they are evil on a platform like nairaland is the most stupid thing anyone that truly love Igbos will do.

An intelligent person would have gone to their Facebook groups to make such complain and that is where you will even see their influential members and it would easily be treated there instead of coming to nairaland, before your detractors to talk nonsense.

You can't even use Igbo language to screenout non Igbos.

Enyi, unu kwesiri iwe ako n'uche. Onye ndi iro gbara gburu-gburu n'eche onwe ya nche mgbenile.
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by jchioma: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Biafrarep:

Even if his intentions are altruistic, so you believe it's wise to always wash your dirty linen in the full glare of your enemies?? Where is the sense in calling the mods to move such asnine thread to the front page? To achieve what exactly??

If you are sensible, the last thing you will do will be to make mockery of those fighting for you in shark infested waters that Nigeria is.

Coming out to shame IPOB or make it look like they are evil on a platform like nairaland is the most stupid thing anyone that truly love Igbos will do.

An intelligent person would have gone to their Facebook groups to make such complain and that is where you will even see their influential members and it would easily be treated there instead of coming to nairaland, before your detractors to talk nonsense.

You can't even use Igbo language to screenout non Igbos.

Enyi, unu kwesiri iwe ako n'uche. Onye ndi iro gbara gburu-gburu n'eche onwe ya nche mgbenile.

Evil must be exposed if we are to see the light of the Biafra of our dreams. We must condemn what is bad whether it is done by a Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo. What those guys did was simply inhumane and thoughtless and must be called out for whoever they may be.
Ka anyị jiri eziokwu na-arụ ọrụ.
Re: See How Biafrans Dealt with this "Stubborn" Woman for disobedience (picture) by Okeytus(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
My brother, Everybody have their own faults and issues, even families are not excluded so issues like this isn't a life threatening one so I wonder how you will come to complain here because you supported the woman with 2k.

I see, You want the 2k back, please those he claimed are better should ensure he is well appreciated.

You are like a fool that armed robbers are trying to invade your family home and you are busy fighting your brother for eating your portion of meat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Reduced Gas Flaring By 70% Over The Past 15 Years - World Bank / Emeka Ihedioha Spotted In A Mosque, Praying To Allah (Pictures) / APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.