Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN (81789 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Jack500: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Armaggedon:
It has to be from the East

Tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ironic:
There's nothing special about this.
May good things not be far from you...

Nothing special and CNN carried it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by shagasha: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Golden057(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na Tailor dey reign now o. Let me go and start learning and quickly become a supplier to Europe grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by onlyonechid84(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
When a child says, is the head of fowl that he likes to eat, it is that head of fowl that won't allow him to grow..

If you know, you know!!!
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Princenady(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by ibkayee(f): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
stevmatt15:
Face mask is face mask
Imported or Homemade
All is the same.
I believe they can differ based on efficiency (assessed by things like filtration rate), and medical approval. They aren't all the same but I guess something is better than nothing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by EILTD(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Hadsty23(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
My Nigeria nigga now before them go start making dangerous facemasks using anyhow materials ... what a country
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Kingrefreshed: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Noneroone:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/17/africa/hand-made-coronavirus-kits-nigeria-spc/index.html

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 12.6 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by akinszz: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
grin grin
baconline:
See the local one I bought
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Mairice125: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Gas finish ,no light and food only me ,please help me out with at most 2k.1k for prepaid 1k for food.wilk use fire wood to cook .0175200406 GTB
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Nyamuriflathead: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
airminem:
CNN again lipsrsealed

Anyway, Igbo Amaka shocked
Chest Beater, The Thread Is Saying Nigeria And You're Saying Igbo Amaka. But If It Were To Be A Thread Of One Of Your Brothers Being Paraded For Drup Peddling Or Cyber Fraud, There Will Be No Igbo Amaka Abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by mekuso89(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aba kwenu

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by 7abibi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seun

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by ipobarethieves: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
sad small small We Dey turn to new mascara/that popular wrestler.,Hope those criminals nor go use Am to rob pipu afta diz covik 19 is ova
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by letitrainnow(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good moves
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by airminem(f): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Chest Beater, The Thread Is Saying Nigeria And You're Saying Igbo Amaka. But If It Were To Be A Thread Of One Of Your Brothers Being Paraded For Drup Peddling Or Cyber Fraud, There Will Be No Igbo Amaka Abi?
Igbo is part of Nigeria tribes bros

Face your itel phone wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by SLAP44: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Another Igbo goal
Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by slaypapa: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Someone should help me please. Hunger is bad, nothing is too small.

Access bank
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Masking: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
undecided

I don't understand why you guys like to lie in your topics about the content of your post.

No mention was made of aba masks and ppe.

Its even an old video, shortly after d first outbreak in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by OgbanjeProphet: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I can never wear any made in china face masks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by JayPeeOham: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Armaggedon:
It has to be from the East
[/s]

I guess Ayade is the Governor of Anambra State or Imo, maybe Abia or better still Enugu ..smh undecided

Guy I no want call you Olodo! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Justdare: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
baconline:
you resemble sub-Zero
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Jakama90(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
They said they disbursed 12million to hundred people!! Lie lie!! One person don chop that one: Audio disbursement.
My neighbor dey for our backyard dey sow him own .. selling for 100 naira each.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by PureGoldh(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
baconline:

Hope it's not too tight?

I mean,hope one can breathe properly when putting it on?
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by bizhop01: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
CNN should carry their old school style of propaganda and go please

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Godmademan(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hope its not the type that fly can fly through, talk more of virus. Kudos for the attempt.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Valentine097(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
O boy get sense na
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by JayPeeOham: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Please pardon his ignorance.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.