Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN (81790 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by shugabasbn: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
If only we put our house in order. Nigeria greater height is wtin our reach
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Thomist(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
In my next world I will be an Igbo.. we always set the pace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by ajl: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Maybe this will turn out to be permanent thing and the country will not need to be importanting these kind of supplies anymore.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by rhames(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by LucemFerre: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lol... life is funny. One own must dabaru for another one own to correct. smh
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Thomist(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
emmanuelee0909:
This is the reason why hate this Igbo people even if I'm Delta State, so so tribalistic set of people

Thanks for hating us.
The truth is that u are not qualified to love us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by backbone503(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ironic:
There's nothing special about this.

Support this with the one you've made
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Zieina(f): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
PrivateNsofor:
[s][/s]

grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Rikidony(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
CNN reporters are dumb, I thought the report is all about ABA but what I am seeing is Lagos, When will CNN decide to show the brighter side of Africa, imagine showing the yellow buses in Lagos and the shanty towns and claiming that's Lagos.

One day we will have our own international news Network, that will change the narrative about Africa
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by zinodizt: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Juchii:
CNN and the way of trying to portray African as a slum city, is one problem they always have. With all fine fine places in Lagos, it is the slums there that attracts them. With all the fine fine isolation center in the country, it is the uncompleted ones that attracts them. That is not a good representation of African city.
If it was in western city, they will always try to show us the best of everything as if they don't have slums as well. It is high time they stop this their hypocrisy. I know African city is not up to but at least they can do better than that. Watching that videos with those images is far from true representation

This is also Lagos that they refused to show to the world
What percentage of people stay where u posted... if we have better they will portray it to the world.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by nextstep(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ironic:

What do you mean? Entire countries have run out and are looking for where to get this "nothing special". From Japan to USA... wasn't trump vexing with 3M for exporting masks? Nothing special indeed.

Not from Aba, but I personally will proudly wear "Made in ABA!" and drive "Made in NNEWI"

But OP, what has the video got to do with tailors making masks? Abi is it only me that didn't see that part?

Original article: https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/africa/hand-made-coronavirus-kits-nigeria-spc/index.html
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by calaharry: 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
All eyes on Africa.Oyinbo man is puzzled why Africans are not dieing massively.Can yu imagine despite their evil wishes.God is our strength
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by calaharry: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
All eyes on Africa.Oyinbo man is puzzled why Africans are not dieing massively.Can yu imagine despite their evil wishes.God is our strength.undecided
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by zuto4u(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Everything is special about it. Appreciate good thing for once in your life.
Ironic:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by dvkot(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Juchii:
CNN and the way of trying to portray African as a slum city, is one problem they always have. With all fine fine places in Lagos, it is the slums there that attracts them. With all the fine fine isolation center in the country, it is the uncompleted ones that attracts them. That is not a good representation of African city.
If it was in western city, they will always try to show us the best of everything as if they don't have slums as well. It is high time they stop this their hypocrisy. I know African city is not up to but at least they can do better than that. Watching that videos with those images is far from true representation

This is also Lagos that they refused to show to the world
c'mon don't be daft. we all know the truth lagos is like a lady on makeup. matter of fact sef it's only island that's like that and it still has some serious places with hiccups. let them show Lagos as it is with the bad roads and slumps because that's the truth about it
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Juchii(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
dvkot:
c'mon don't be daft. we all know the truth lagos is like a lady on makeup. matter of fact sef it's only island that's like that and it still has some serious places with hiccups. let them show Lagos as it is with the bad roads and slumps because that's the truth about it

I know but they should be fair in their reporting. They shouldn't only focus on slums and that is my point
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by dvkot(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Juchii:

I know but they should be fair in their reporting. They shouldn't only focus on slums and that is my point
bros that's what it is. the country is upside down. Nigeria is a poor country i hope you know that
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Juchii(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
zinodizt:

What percentage of people stay where u posted... if we have better they will portray it to the world.

There are better places more beautiful than that. Nigeria is decentralized in development. They don't just focus on one place. Every state has their base
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Jaqenhghar: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
baconline:
See the local one I bought
It looks good. Strong.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Juchii(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thomist:

Have those pics contributed anything to your life?
Anu mpama!

Good thing is not for everyone. No matter how rich a country is, there will still be loads of poor people. Those people living there are not complaining and more developments are coming up. By grace of God I will getting a good and strategic apartment in Eko Atlantic.

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Xristars(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
smiles. I made some yesterday. I will b uploading how I made it on my YouTube channel @Xristars inc. its simply oo.
pictures below.

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Heffalump(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
ernieboy:
no this is not the type of mask that America was struggling for, those are 3m medical grade masks used by medical personnel.

I know this very well too. America sorted for medical grade masks like 3M or N95 type for medical personnel. They also wanted this for the masses, which they should have improvised locally by any means.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by osusuallstars: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
baconline:

This your own na made in ogbomosho .
E resemble ladies pant one side
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Juchii(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
dvkot:
bros that's what it is. the country is upside down. Nigeria is a poor country i hope you know that

Nigeria is not a poor country compared to other African countries
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
baconline:
Na pant dem sew give u buy!
grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by eneyoduke(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
The mask of a thing if you cover your mouth and nose, what about the eyes I think there should be eye Google or eye mask as well shocked cool grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by dvkot(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Juchii:

Nigeria is not a poor country compared to other African countries
bro i don't have strength to argue.
Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, south Africa, morroco, kenya, Ethiopia, even Ghana. which one is Nigeria better than?. or are you comparing Nigeria with chad and benin, Niger and togo?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Correcto: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mr Nothing Special what have you and your household done?
Ironic:
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by martins21: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
[ my bro I am thinking of a way to help stop this nonsense it is becoming too much of Western media. I partly blame their black staff who allowed CNN cover such a horrible place.quote author=Juchii post=88554076]CNN and the way of trying to portray African as a slum city, is one problem they always have. With all fine fine places in Lagos, it is the slums there that attracts them. With all the fine fine isolation center in the country, it is the uncompleted ones that attracts them. That is not a good representation of African city.

This is also Lagos that they refused to show to the world[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Fuckgovt: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ironic:
jealousy. But ur government is importing some kits from China. And that one is special.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by busuyi444: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
These ones can only stop communal spreading of Covid 19. Only certified N95 + facemasks are protective from contracting d disease
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
We sew Ankara and plain with customized logo of ur company. DM pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.