Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN (81793 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by jchioma: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
We sew Ankara and plain with customized logo of ur company. DM pls

Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
jchioma:

Where are you based?
Lagos
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by sharone21(f): 12:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Ogun State also produces face masks from N50 and above.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by 12inchess: 12:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Nigeria Amaka. Looking more prepared than America. I never thought I'd see this day.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Plus10(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Juchii:
CNN and the way of trying to portray African as a slum city, is one problem they always have. With all fine fine places in Lagos, it is the slums there that attracts them. With all the fine fine isolation center in the country, it is the uncompleted ones that attracts them. That is not a good representation of African city.
If it was in western city, they will always try to show us the best of everything as if they don't have slums as well. It is high time they stop this their hypocrisy. I know African city is not up to but at least they can do better than that. Watching that videos with those images is far from true representation

This is also Lagos that they refused to show to the world
You are absolutely right Sir.Algezeera also does same.They do this with almost all African Countries except South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by 12inchess: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2020
sharone21:
Ogun State also produces face masks from N50 and above.
While in U. S we cannot even see mask to buy even at exorbitant prices.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by greggng: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2020
I was told this locally produced ones can't even defend u against viruse ....it has only 2 percent chance ....why should one abandon N95 and ppe surgical mask for something that can't save him? I believe we should research more on how to produce N95 or ppe tongue
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2020
baconline:
See the local one I bought
Pls sir how much did you get this?
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2020
12inchess:

While in U. S we cannot even see mask to buy even at exorbitant prices.
Hmm. Use an improvised mask, your government is facing a lot. I just pray Nigeria does not get to such level.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by MagnumDealzNG: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2020
you are doing well
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by jchioma: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
Lagos

Okay, expect my DM.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Xristars(m): 1:11am On Apr 18, 2020
smiles I made some just yesterday out of boredom.

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by ThatFairGuy: 2:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Juchii:
CNN and the way of trying to portray African as a slum city, is one problem they always have. With all fine fine places in Lagos, it is the slums there that attracts them. With all the fine fine isolation center in the country, it is the uncompleted ones that attracts them. That is not a good representation of African city.
If it was in western city, they will always try to show us the best of everything as if they don't have slums as well. It is high time they stop this their hypocrisy. I know African city is not up to but at least they can do better than that. Watching that videos with those images is far from true representation

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by 12inchess: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2020
greggng:
I was told this locally produced ones can't even defend u against viruse ....it has only 2 percent chance ....why should one abandon N95 and ppe surgical mask for something that can't save him? I believe we should research more on how to produce N95 or ppe tongue
The mask not only protect you,they also protect others esp if ure asymptomatic. Corona no dey show for face. If everyone is wearing masks even not n95, transmission should be reduced.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by 2016v2017: 4:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by 2016v2017: 4:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Armaggedon:
It has to be from the East
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Juchii(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Plus10:

You are absolutely right Sir.Algezeera also does same.They do this with almost all African Countries except South Africa.

Exactly, except south African, I don't know why
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Codes151(m): 6:50am On Apr 18, 2020
These fools keep portraying a different nigeria!! That girl na idiot
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Staro: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Juchii:

How many so-called 'fine fine places' do we have in Lagos ?
Some of you may never have traveled to Europe or North America for once so, your definition of a 'fine place' is limited to Africa.

For instance, this Ikeja GRA (where I live) may be considered a 'fine place' here in Lagos but it's actually a slum in Canada.

The truth is that, CNN crew don't hate Nigeria. Remember, Stephanie Busari is a Nigerian. CNN western viewers have seen much
better infrastructure in the Western world that your so-called 'fine fine places' in Lagos don't really tickle them. What will interest their
western viewers are really the shanties (not the glorified slums you called 'fine fine places')

See, Lagos is too dirty and unorganized. We live here like pigs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by xendra: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2020
12million for those rubbish face mask they make?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by West2019(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Ironic:
There's nothing special about this.
i will give u the China of it to use, you call me in 14 days to thank me
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Perocom(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2020
baconline:
See the local one I bought

A lady tailor in my area offered to do one for me with Breast pad.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
jchioma:

Okay, expect my DM.
I will be expecting ur dm.thanks
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by harthex(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2020
i like am hope it's for free or it's a ten billion project grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Juchii(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Staro:

How many so-called 'fine fine places' do we have in Lagos ?
Some of you may never have traveled to Europe or North America for once so, your definition of a 'fine place' is limited to Africa.

For instance, this Ikeja GRA (where I live) may be considered a 'fine place' here in Lagos but it's actually a slum in Canada.

The truth is that, CNN crew don't hate Nigeria. Remember, Stephanie Busari is a Nigerian. CNN western viewers have seen much
better infrastructure in the Western world that your so-called 'fine fine places' in Lagos don't really tickle them. What will interest their
western viewers are really the shanties (not the glorified slums you called 'fine fine places')

See, Lagos is too dirty and unorganized. We live here like pigs.

No, you live there like a pig not we. And as for your story, I can say you deal with life threatening inferiority complex. Government there is charging coronvirus victims for treatment but here in Nigeria we are treated for free but you didn't see that one. You that is talking about infrastructure, how many times did you pay your tax.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by International28: 10:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Armaggedon:
It has to be from the East

You have to give it to the Igbos, if not for bad governance, they can achieve wonders.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Len234: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ode, is delta not the east. Keep deceiving urself with south south denotation
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by chimatesky(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Digitiminimi:
Nice one, let's import these to the whites. This is our own contribution to COVID-19
export bro not import.
Re: Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN by Digitiminimi: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
chimatesky:
export bro not import.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.